AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

[quote name='Odysseus' post='1447833' date='Jul 20 2008, 21.37']Maybe King Diomedes could kill one and then there would only be the Ajax :P[/quote]
Please don't kill me. :leaving:

Well this is the part of the game where nothing happens and there's nothing to read. So I'm not gonna stick around to read the nothings.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1447835' date='Jul 20 2008, 13.39']You are so right. :mellow:[/quote]

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1447836' date='Jul 20 2008, 13.42']Please don't kill me. :leaving:

Well this is the part of the game where nothing happens and there's nothing to read. So I'm not gonna stick around to read the nothings.[/quote]

Tell us, why you are called the Greater? Since you are so interested in nothings, I am certain it has naught to do with the "nothing" between your legs.

[quote name='Philoctetes' post='1447842' date='Jul 20 2008, 21.47']Tell us, why You are called the Greater? Since You are so interested in nothings, i am certain it has naught to do with the "nothing" between Your legs.[/quote]
Oh so that's how it is huh? I am not interested in "nothings", I am NOT interested in nothings. That is why I left. But I got bored so I came back. I am called Greater because I AM Greater. See how I capitalize my I's? I am a deity. That is how great I am. I get to capitalize pronouns.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1447848' date='Jul 20 2008, 14.01']Oh so that's how it is huh? I am not interested in "nothings", I am NOT interested in nothings. That is why I left. But I got bored so I came back. I am called Greater because I AM Greater. See how I capitalize my I's? I am a deity. That is how great I am. I get to capitalize pronouns.[/quote]
You are a deity?

*takes a step back, looks for Zeus's wrath

[b][u]Rule change:[/u][/b]
[b]

The Trojan Warriors (FM) are allowed to participate in the Quests.[/b]

Otherwise the game balance might have been broken.

Oh, and please welcome my lovely co-mod Shadowbaby, the Goddess of Nasty Questions. :love:

Yours truly

Zeus

From the silence, it appears your subjects are afraid of you, My Liege. But I for one know of your just and fair ways. Truly a regent who wishes to rule like Zeus himself.

Tell us how you intend to make your selection for tonight's lynch, M'lord.

I should have listened to my wife. She said, "Agamemnon, do not go to Troy. Tis a silly place."

Alas for my ways. But please, dear friends, do not hold such mistakes against me. Or the poor portrayal of me from the otherwise sturdy Brian Cox in that atrocious film made a few thousand years in the future. Or the fact that I'm prettier than most of you. Except for the mighty Diomedes of course. Have I told you how pretty you are lately?

I have a confession to make:

I know nothing about Greek history. So when someone referred to me as King Diomedes just then, I thought this was an actual thing in the Trojan War, not that I was really King in the sense of, you know, being King. And then I sent a note to the mods complaining about their difficult-to-understand rules and lack of apparent Day 1 King.

So begins the reign of King Diomedes the Illiterate. :leaving:

But without anything else to judge on, figuring out the difference between the Ajaxes seems like a decent idea, so that we do not confuse ourselves later on.

Ajax the Lesser- If you had last words right now, what would they be?

Ajax the Great- What the hell is so great about you? And what would you say as your last words if I decided to kill you?

:ninja:

Alas, I must part ways with the lot of you for now. There is a terrific play down at the Amphitheater I long to catch. The Darketh Knighteth I believe it is called. Alas that I shall miss the greater part of today's talks.

Alas, I shall probably also stop saying alas soon.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1447848' date='Jul 20 2008, 13.01']Oh so that's how it is huh? I am not interested in "nothings", I am NOT interested in nothings. That is why I left. But I got bored so I came back. I am called Greater because I AM Greater. See how I capitalize my I's? I am a deity. That is how great I am. I get to capitalize pronouns.[/quote]
Turns out the greater refers to his Ego, or perhaps to his insanity.

I think I am satisfied with being the Lesser Ajax, in that it keeps me humble before the strength of the Gods.

[quote name='Diomedes' post='1447903' date='Jul 20 2008, 14.34']Ajax the Lesser- If you had last words right now, what would they be?

:ninja:[/quote]

I think I'd go with the longest Epic I could think of, told a word a day, and then the same song retold in the same manner in each language I could speak.

Archived