AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

[quote name='Menelaus' post='1447814' date='Jul 20 2008, 15.17']And I predict Achillies will die before the end of the war, unless he learns to wear armoured Booties.

*tosses Steal Plate shoes to Achie*[/quote]

the way things are going I might need to make sure my bumm is protected as well.

[quote name='Ajax the Lesser' post='1447921' date='Jul 20 2008, 18.09']I think I'd go with the longest Epic I could think of, told a word a day, and then the same song retold in the same manner in each language I could speak.[/quote]

And that would say you from death? do you not think the king wise enough to not fall for such a ruse?

[quote name='Ajax the Lesser' post='1447951' date='Jul 20 2008, 18.33']If he had wisdom, then I would not be in a position to worry about death at his hands, as he would discern my innocence.[/quote]

based on the shagginess of your beard? :P

even the wisest man cannot always read the hearts others

[quote name='Philoctetes' post='1447897' date='Jul 20 2008, 23.18']From the silence, it appears your subjects are afraid of you, My Liege. But I for one know of your just and fair ways. Truly a regent who wishes to rule like Zeus himself.

Tell us how you intend to make your selection for tonight's lynch, M'lord.[/quote]
Are you talking to me or Zeus or someone else?

[quote name='Diomedes' post='1447903' date='Jul 20 2008, 23.34']Ajax the Great- What the hell is so great about you? And what would you say as your last words if I decided to kill you?

:ninja:[/quote]
I wouldn't have last words, 'cause I'm freakin' immortal. Being immortal, I have plenty of time to come up with some good last words.

If I were to suggest something serious, would you guys be mad at me?

If yes- Prithee then sir, I shalt not never therefore utter the words that thou hast declarest I shalt never utter to minst dying days. Sir.

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1447991' date='Jul 20 2008, 17.30']If I were to suggest something serious, would you guys be mad at me?[/quote]

Not mad, no. But we all know the first person who starts being serious in a mafia game is always a FM who has lost his cool. It's kind of like a game of chicken. It's because FM are so frantic to "cooperate" and being perceived as helpful they just can't bear the pressure.

[quote]If yes- Prithee then sir, I shalt not never therefore utter the words that thou hast declarest I shalt never utter to minst dying days. Sir.[/quote]

Enough old English, please. We're frakkin greeks, not Ivanhoe.

I would humbly suggest we enact some kind of voting system and try to get lynch results every day. The king could obviously follow our democratic will or just kill whomever he pleases, but the complete absence of voting, lynch mobs and the such will make it harder to catch the FM, so I think it would be a good idea regardless.

Oh no! I just made a serious comment! :leaving:

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1448011' date='Jul 20 2008, 19.50']I have no idea what this means, but it has me frightened for some reason... :leaving:[/quote]

To put it simply: there are several models of you, 7 are known, 4 are in hiding, and one is secret. Oh, and all will be revealed.

[quote name='Patroclus' post='1448016' date='Jul 21 2008, 01.54']To put it simply: there are several models of you, 7 are known, 4 are in hiding, and one is secret. Oh, and all will be revealed.[/quote]
:bawl:

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1447991' date='Jul 20 2008, 17.30']If I were to suggest something serious, would you guys be mad at me?

If yes- Prithee then sir, I shalt not never therefore utter the words that thou hast declarest I shalt never utter to minst dying days. Sir.[/quote]

Mad no... but you will be judged based on the content of your suggestion.

[quote name='Philoctetes' post='1448019' date='Jul 21 2008, 01.56']Mad no... but you will be judged based on the content of your suggestion.[/quote]
Well I think I'm going to hold off for now. Maybe once we become a little more civilized I'll mention it. It's nothing earth-shaking, just an observation of mine.

In a related thought: there seem to be an aweful lot of naked old men around here. Where are the wenches at? :leer:

Archived