AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

[quote name='Achilleus' post='1457006' date='Jul 25 2008, 22.41']As I said, in the last game Ody was also evil and on day one he spent a lot of time attacking his partner, building a distance between them that lasted the whole game. If he used the same strategy this game, Phil is most likely his partner. He brings him up again and again on day one. Even yesterday, he stated he suspected him, but didn't kill the person he suspected the whole came.[/quote]
scenarios:

1. Someone dies tonight. You're right. We kill Phil and win. :)

2. Nobody dies. Phil framed Dio. We kill Dio. Phil kills next night. I elect You as king, and you kill Phil Day 6. We win. :)

3. Nobody dies. I'm right. We kill Dio and win. :)

4. Ajax wins. We lose :(

It's not an insistance Dio. It's my personal belief. If anything still mattered, I would be more open to listening. However either we've already lost, or we've already won, as long as we follow the plan. I don't want to diverge from the plan. I'm sorry, but if you're truly a roleless innocent, you're expendable.

At this point Phil is actually catching up in my suspicion book, but even if it is Phil, we'll still win. You'll still win.

Just hope it's not Ajax

What pants?

By the way, I don't have any more last words, so if you haven't won already, go ahead and kill me once morning comes. I'm pretty sure Phil will have set me up (confirm that please Phil? ;)) and there will be no death, so...right. I've given my bit about how it makes no sense for me to have played that way with Odysseus as a partner, etc.

If I'm going to be dead, I just want to be correct about something. (Letting Teucer be modkilled day 1 was totally the right move. :rolleyes: Edit: And Patroclus was innocent too!)

Zeus went out for ice cream. Even gods get cravings, man.

You all wake up, and no one's wearing pants. The pant-eater's eaten them all.

Achilleus is dead. She was Lany.

She was
SPOILER: She was
Greek as Greek can be.

It is Day The-Next-One. Day 5.

[b]All hail King Ajax![/b]

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1457034' date='Jul 25 2008, 23.01']By the way I'm the FM. You just got owned. :thumbsup:[/quote]
bastard! :P

Well-played sir. Well-played. I was wondering when you were unsure if I crowned you, but ti was too late then.

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1457037' date='Jul 26 2008, 05.03']bastard! :P

Well-played sir. Well-played. I was wondering when you were unsure if I crowned you, but ti was too late then.[/quote]
Well thank you. I'm surprised I was able to pull it off with no help from Mentat.

No, I wasn't a guard. That was Mentat's idea. And I won the Athena contest and got a one-time heal. I didn't see it in my mail until just recently though, so when I said I didn't win I was telling the truth as I knew it.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1457041' date='Jul 25 2008, 23.05']Well thank you. I'm surprised I was able to pull it off with no help from Mentat.

No, I wasn't a guard. That was Mentat's idea. And I won the Athena contest and got a one-time heal. I didn't see it in my mail until just recently though, so when I said I didn't win I was telling the truth as I knew it.[/quote]
you still that one small issue about Diomedes killing you tomorrow though...

Unless there's 1 more trick up your sleeve and I'm dealing with a symp?

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1457044' date='Jul 25 2008, 23.06']Shut up. :leaving:[/quote]
I made my plan with 1 tiny loophole so we could change our mind today if you did something weird. I guess this qualifies. I didn't want you to know we could still execute you though

ETA: then I forgot about it for a minute or so :P

Archived