AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

[quote name='Faceless Man' post='1457098' date='Jul 26 2008, 04.37']Thanks Shabba / Piper / whoever the hell you are. My bad[/quote]
Piper would've given you all a nice scene to end the game. I give you all a numbered list. Because I'm just so generous like that.

[quote name='Diomedes' post='1457119' date='Jul 25 2008, 21.53']:rofl:

I love how that game, which should have been won by Ajax, got screwed up at the end.

*executes Ajax*

*laughs over empty kingdom*

The best Kingdom is one where there are no subjects to complain about you.[/quote]
I would never have expected you to win. Of course, I never would have expected me to win, either.

Ido did all the work. :thumbsup:

[quote name='Diomedes' post='1457130' date='Jul 26 2008, 00.02']Do you know how close I was to killing you on day 1? :lol:

By the way, guys, I'm less bitter than my posts made me out to be there. I just didn't want to get lynched. :P[/quote]
You really were my top suspect. My true ranking went:

Dio
Ajax
Phil

[quote name='Faceless Man' post='1457131' date='Jul 25 2008, 22.04']You really were my top suspect. My true ranking went:

Dio
Ajax
Phil[/quote]
Then why not elect Phil? Was it because other people suspected him too much?

[quote name='Dio']Do you know how close I was to killing you on day 1?[/quote]
Yes. :cheers:

[quote name='MTGAP' post='1457139' date='Jul 26 2008, 00.14']Then why not elect Phil? Was it because other people suspected him too much?[/quote]
Because you claimed guard, so that allowed me to test all three of you.

Day 1 death: unguarded is killer

Day 1 nothing: guarded is killer

Day 2 death: Guard is killer

Crowning Phil could have left him alone at the end, and I still didn't trust him.

Archived