AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1448259' date='Jul 20 2008, 21.38']Yes, but the kingmaker will secretly elect the one with the MOST votes, thus fooling the FMs. :thumbsup:

Are you saying you will get the least votes? [i]I[/i] would be the one with the least votes. Probably. To prevent that from happening, I will do this: :thumbsdown: [u]Ajax the Great[/u] I want you to get elected by having the least votes. Yeah, because that will totally happen.[/quote]

You just voted for yourself to be lynched, not to be the next king. I am pretty sure you aren't dumb, so perhpas you are confused. In any case, you aren't helping and you seem to be purposely antoganistic. If you are FM, continue to be unhelpful, and perhaps King Diomedes will get rid of you and rid us of the two Ajaxes annoyance.

Ah, Ido beat me too it.

[quote name='Philoctetes' post='1448287' date='Jul 21 2008, 05.58']You just voted for yourself to be lynched, not to be the next king. I am pretty sure you aren't dumb, so perhpas you are confused. In any case, you aren't helping and you seem to be purposely antoganistic. If you are FM, continue to be unhelpful, and perhaps King Diomedes will get rid of you and rid us of the two Ajaxes annoyance.

Ah, Ido beat me too it.[/quote]
Yeah, maybe I'm just really dumb. I hope not though.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1448302' date='Jul 21 2008, 00.07']Yeah, maybe I'm just really dumb. I hope not though.[/quote]

Are you suggesting that you might be a burden to our Clint Eastwood level team? Are you threatening to drag it down to Paul Newman level?

I am thinking this game is off to a slow start. Teucer hasn't show up yet. Menelaus has only posted his symp clue and nothing else. We are 100 posts in and they haven't contibuted at all.

Perhaps the half (or fully!) naked form of Aphrodite can come pay us ANOTHER visit and lift our spirits?

The whole kingmaker style is a little weird, so despite keeping me in an inferior position, I'm almost willing to give the Telemonean a pass for the moment. Except, it doesn't look like there's anything better.

The armored boot joke by Menelaus to Achilles looks like a symp clue, except I don't think I've ever actually seen a symp give one, so I'm pretty doubtful.

Otherwise, there's nothing here that really seems exciting. Except for Aphrodite.

Right now, [u]Big Ajax[/u] :thumbsdown: is about the best I'm expecting to see for a suspect today.

[quote name='Ajax the Lesser' post='1448407' date='Jul 21 2008, 00.58']The whole kingmaker style is a little weird, so despite keeping me in an inferior position, I'm almost willing to give the Telemonean a pass for the moment. Except, it doesn't look like there's anything better.

The armored boot joke by Menelaus to Achilles looks like a symp clue, except I don't think I've ever actually seen a symp give one, so I'm pretty doubtful.

Otherwise, there's nothing here that really seems exciting. Except for Aphrodite.

Right now, [u]Big Ajax[/u] :thumbsdown: is about the best I'm expecting to see for a suspect today.[/quote]

Same, the only actual symp clues I've seen were fake ones, I think the best we can go on for day one is just let the king make a kill based on activity or gut feeling.

Day 1 is always so depressing.

1. Pretend to have sex
2. Attack the other players for leaving symp clues
3. Defend against other players for leaving symp clues
4. Lynch the person whose least active

I say screw the voting day 1. The FM will just muddle things anyway. I for one won't hold it against the king if he just wants to roll a dice and/or go with a gut feeling

[quote name='Patroclus' post='1448428' date='Jul 21 2008, 07.15']Did we do this? I thought we just made man-boy love jokes and talked about aphrodite's tits.[/quote]
We could make aphrodite-boy love jokes and talk about man tits if you prefer

[quote name='Ajax the Lesser' post='1448407' date='Jul 20 2008, 22.58']The armored boot joke by Menelaus to Achilles looks like a symp clue, except I don't think I've ever actually seen a symp give one, so I'm pretty doubtful.[/quote]

[quote name='Patroclus' post='1448408' date='Jul 20 2008, 22.59']Same, the only actual symp clues I've seen were fake ones, I think the best we can go on for day one is just let the king make a kill based on activity or gut feeling.[/quote]
As for the symp clue, you are right to some extent (I did see an actual symp clue in a mercenary game once.) However we have all seen worse cases result in a Day 1 lynch.

I am glad I am not Day 1 King.

[quote name='Idomeneus' post='1448416' date='Jul 20 2008, 23.04']Day 1 is always so depressing.

1. Pretend to have sex
2. Attack the other players for leaving symp clues
3. Defend against other players for leaving symp clues
4. Lynch the person whose least active

I say screw the voting day 1. The FM will just muddle things anyway. I for one won't hold it against the king if he just wants to roll a dice and/or go with a gut feeling[/quote]
We still have points 3 and 4 to go? Shit.

As for screwing voting, that leaves us nothing to go back to later on in the game. Kind of a scummy suggestion IMO. As innocents, we want as many ties to each other as possible so we can look back to them later in the game. Sure Day 1 ties are the weakest, but that doesn't make them worthless.

Archived