BWB at Denver Worldcon

Stego

Call me for advance tasks if you like - we are just awaiting instructions and are free all day Tuesday...

Otherwise, how about this for a slogan for the flyer:

"The only party you need to consider in Denver this August..."

Just remember, pots, these are open parties - you won't only be dealing with the BwB. Plus, some of them are just flat-out crazy -- there was one guy in LA who was picking fights with all sorts of people, including Sean. (Not to discourage you by any means; just be aware that it's not just keeping the BwB in line, which can be difficult enough. :P)

I'll volunteer for decoration, greetings, ice, general cleanup immediately after parties (or during)... wherever I'm needed, pretty much.

[quote name='Lucreefzia Borgia' post='1468552' date='Aug 5 2008, 05.51']Just remember, pots, these are open parties - you won't only be dealing with the BwB.[/quote]
Oh. :dunce:

Still sounds like the most entertaining job, though. :dunno: I suppose I'll make a decision once I get to Denver.

[quote name='Ser Stubby' post='1468519' date='Aug 4 2008, 21.50']Call me for advance tasks if you like - we are just awaiting instructions and are free all day Tuesday...

Otherwise, how about this for a slogan for the flyer:

"The only party you need to consider in Denver this August..."[/quote]

I like that one! It's clever. (And I'm even a Democrat.)

[quote name='Teri' post='1470224' date='Aug 6 2008, 09.12']I like that one! It's clever. (And I'm even a Democrat.)[/quote]

I'm ashamed of not getting the slogan until Teri's post :blush:

I am also willing to help with set-up and clean-up duties. No giant bolts of cloth or pillows this time should make it a cinch. Our decor and furniture re-arrangements in LA were quite awesome, though, I think.

snow "trash collecting is notable skill of the SF afficionado" leo

Archived