BWB Scotland Christmas party reports

mormont

So, I will be hosting a get-together for BwB types over Christmas, in St Andrews. All are welcome: Scottish BwBers and anyone else who happens to be/ can arrange to be in the vicinity on the 27th December.

I have enough spare beds, couches and floor space to put about a dozen people up overnight. Munchies will be there in plenty. And I'm planning to show you all the castle, cathedral, bars and ice-cream shop the next day. ;)

Please let me know in this thread or by PM if you're likely to make it!

At present, it's myself, BranTheBuilder, dajamieson and GoN, but we have room for plenty more...

Cheers!

:cheers:

I think I might join you people, if all goes well. *insert smiley of atheist praying*

I've just been checking trains though, and there's nothing doing on boxing day. What sort of time is party kick-off on the 27th?

Sophie.

Soph: the idea is to have the party evening of the 27th, then maybe do some stuff the next day if we feel up to it. So, I wouldn't expect the party proper to kick off until after dinner, anyway.

Yay!

In that case...I think I'll be booking my train tickets. :D

Will someone be able to put me up for two nights (27th and 28th)? I was thinking once I'm up there I'd like to stay at least one full day! Especially as both a castle and an ice-cream shop have been mentioned, which strikes at two of my greatest vulnerabilities. :P

*excited*

As it stands now... BwB Scotland Gatherings is going to get the BwB Chapter of the Year Award - most active, most passionate, most drunken? I can't wait to meet you folks, and bleed for ya. Thank you for all the BwB love you do so well.

Well, I guess that leaves me emozombie, but that's my favourite anyway. ;)

By the way: have invited a couple (ie somewhere between two and four) of local non-board fans to drop in too... well, technically I think Jackie registered on the old board after the Glasgow signing.

Party! Great idea - I was just thinking that it would be great to get together with everyone for some festive drinking!! I've got to check with my other half but I'm almost definite that I'll be there - if I can borrow a section of floor...!? Let me know if you need me to bring anything (liquid or otherwise...) oh and I'll need some directions but that can wait til closer to the time because I'll just forget them or lose them ;)

De nada, GoN. :)

So, at present the list is:

Tenalpia

Mormont

Zakalwe7 & Ms Z

GoN

dajamieson

BranTheBuilder

Sophelia

+ a couple of newbies... heehee. :D

We have room for more though... all welcome!

Archived