BWB Scotland Christmas party reports

mormont

It would be a good idea for me to come up and join in a BwB gathering for the first time but alas IM poor and Im bound to be bled even more before the 27th December.

Well I guess Ill have to come up nxt year teach the scots a thing or two J/K :)

Sean: the January gathering, I'm not so sure about. Around Burns' Day might be appropriate, though. ;) We'll talk about it at the Christmas party, I think.

Celandril, you'd be more than welcome at either gathering. Transport is the major cost issue... you'd have somewhere to stay, after all. :)

dunno if you got my pm mormie, since it doesn't seem to be in my sent folder. But I'm definitely going to try and come to this. It might involve beating up my little sister to get hold of the car on the 27th. But I could do that for the BwB.

john, I'd beat up your little sister for the BwB, and I've never met her. :P (Actually I wouldn't. I'd get GoN to do it. ;))

Anyway, I shall put you down as a probable, then.

ps: I did get your message, by the way.

But what if john's sister has the family's famous facial bone structure????

mormont might risk committing a crime against all things Medieval. It would be a sin akin to undoing the Renaissance!!!!!

Tread carefully, Laird o' Bears!!!!

I told you, I'm not going to do it, I'll get GoN to do it. And she is trained in the emoninja arts, so as to inflict pain while leaving no mark. No crude violence for the emoninja: instead, through the careful selection and application of background music, alcohol, and emotionally distressing discussions, the emoninja causes her victim to inflict pain upon herself. It's a deadly art. :ninja: :cry:

I hate you all.

Which is my way of saying that I wish I could make it to Scotland for this party, but I'll be in a castle eating venison, so I suppose I'll get over my disappointment. :P

N

Hi Mormont,

thanks muchly for the invitation and I'm looking forward to the party :D It will be fun to see some of those I met briefly in Glasgow! At least I've been invited this time and not gate crashing :lol:

And yes, it's been a while since I viewed the boards (I was reading the book :P ) and hadn't realised you'd all moved! :blush:

Jackie, the BwB never really minds gatecrashers. We think of it as spreading the word. ;)

See you there!

ps: if anyone's not sure where to go or how to get there, by the way, PM me.

edit: and I think I know already who's bringing partners and who isn't, but please feel free to do so, of course. :)

Archived