BWB Scotland Christmas party reports

mormont

What time do you want us descending on your humble abode Mormont? I'm not great at driving in the dark - seem to get this weird urge to fall asleep ;) Don't want to bug you too early so what's the St Andrews cinema like? Maybe I can catch up on some movie magic, whilst I'm escaping the little cherubs :D

ten: well, the carload from Glasgow are arriving around midafternoon, I think, depending on when they can get organised and leave. I'll be kicking around all day anyway, got nothing else to do that day. So anytime is cool.

Do you have the address and directions? Are you driving? PM or email me.

I hope it was okay that I replied via PM... I'm new to this, apologies for the umphtieth time. Is there such a word as umphtieth? I'm too lazy to consult my dictionary, I'm afraid.

I am happy to announce that I received my Youth Hostel Membership Card today, so if you should decide that morair sneachd is entirely unbearable I'll find a not-too-expensive place to stay and be depressed-for-being-a-disgrace somewhere.

Which is mo's way of being last-minute-panicked, so I must ask whether I may still come even though I only joined around the beginning of December, my name isn't in the White Book yet and I am only done rereading GoT and am not able to quote details yet.

Yes, I am an annoyingly self-consciousness-free person -_-

mo: you'll be fine, don't worry. ;) By the time you reach the party you'll feel like you've known us a lifetime... :)

I have just talked with Mo in OsChat and she will fit right in with you all!

She is mad as cheese!! WOOT!!!! :rofl:

Sorry Mo, had to tell them. :P

Never in my life I have been compared to cheese regarding mental stability.

And never in my life has the mentioning of mental instability sounded like a compliment.

I'm amazed :)

So now I may be mo who is proud wielder of the certificate of mad-as-cheese-ness?

What kind of cheese? Gorgonzola? One of those ones with holes in? Or Vargo Hoat cheese?

*curious*

By the way, my train arrives into Leuchars at 3.10pm, in case anyone is in the vicinity at that time. I guess I should email Mormie for an address and stuff. I am partially disorganised.

All is in readiness, well nearly. I think people should have my number if they need it to let me know when they'll be here. Looking forward toseeing you all tomorrow. :)

Mo has arrived safely at CasaJamieson. She is very nice. you must all tone down your vulgar and horrible ways and try not to scare off another one

Ha, look who's talking!! :P

Have a great time people and post some pics and reports! :)

Archived