The Board Stock Ticker

Lord of Oop North

I would be perfect! If you were looking for the exact opposite of what you're looking for. The expectations on ShaelCo. are beyond any hope of possible delivery.

Give me a cuddly puppy and tell me it's going to be alright and you've got a deal.

I'm not sure you fully understand the stock market - that's exactly how it works! I'm gettin' in on the ground floor and then cashing out before anyone's the wiser.

At the risk of stepping on a certain monkey's toes - I'm in for 51% Let him find his own puppy.

Shhh Shhh - it will be alright. Shhh.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.thecuteproject.com/images/items/1588.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thecuteproject.com/photos/1517/tongue.sticking.outtingly.cute!/&usg=__TGtdHpVYuMqsfS798TKxFR2s8OA=&h=466&w=700&sz=56&hl=en&start=159&sig2=eQqwBVhn9eJaJZlZl3majg&zoom=1&tbnid=isp5vEhGC9qx6M:&tbnh=144&tbnw=192&ei=CFPTTd_2IcHeiAKPr83ABA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcute%2Bpuppy%2Bphotos%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1008%26bih%3D644%26tbm%3Disch0%2C6913&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=139&vpy=248&dur=477&hovh=145&hovw=217&tx=84&ty=111&sqi=2&page=14&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:159&biw=1008&bih=644

That was totally worth giving up 28.19$ worth of shares! Not a moment too soon, every time I open my word hole more shine comes off the ShaelCo.

No need to worry about Triskele. We are joined only by the bonds of love. I'm still technically a free range fl00b, unless I missed someone claiming me. Which is entirely possible.

:idea: Another untapped industry with risky potential. Free range Fl00bs.

Yes, they can man aircraft carriers, but they also create fear in the hearts of old timers and second wavers alike! They are especially good at taking the brunt of board abuse. Only thing is, they might infringe on Pod, who has the market cornered at this point.

:idea: Another untapped industry with risky potential. Free range Fl00bs.

Risky investment at best, as so far the supply has far outpaced the demand... :laugh:

• 1 month later...

TrueMetis IncorporatedTM would like to announce that along with its recent name change it will now be trading its stocks publicly. As the world premier earth expander we expect great returns on all investments especially as we expand into such fields as free range fl00bs. We understand that potential investors may be wary of the risk but we at TrueMetis IncorperatedTM are confident that we will see a sizable return.

TrueMetis IncorporatedTM would like to announce that along with its recent name change it will now be trading its stocks publicly. As the world premier earth expander we expect great returns on all investments especially as we expand into such fields as free range fl00bs. We understand that potential investors may be wary of the risk but we at TrueMetis IncorperatedTM are confident that we will see a sizable return.

i still have early shares of silent stalker, i feel like an enron victim

• 4 months later...

San Francisco, CA: We here at Arbor Gold Inc are pleased to announce record earnings across several Board sectors, with particularly strong returns coming in from risky investments in both previously discontinued products as well as emerging markets.

"Thankfully, we were able to trade in all of our CH stock before the crash of the spam market wiped us out entirely," Arbor Gold CEO announced early this morning. "Funds were reallocated to the Frosty 10.0 and Classic Frosty projects, and thus far, the returns look promising. A stronger-than-predicted performance by quirksome ensures that the dick joke and sexual innuendo markets remain stable, which we hope will serve to partially offset the significant underperformance of JL Industries in the Alexis Bleidel avatar sector."

Anticipating the imminent collapse of the Euro, the Pust Central Bank is proposing a Neuro currency based on the polar bear standard. Markets will be reassured by the move away from flimsy fiat currencies and citizens of the PIIGS will rejoice with schadenfreud because the Germans don't have any either.

In completely unrelated news, Pust LLP will be assisting comrade Putin to aggressively defend Russian arctic territorial claims against that long-time imperialist aggressor Norway.

The CEO of Quirksome Capital wishes all her clients a great time over the festive period and asks them to continue enjoying the smut sector and related industries. Any rumours that QC's venture is a cheap Chinese start-up will be quashed and the spreaders will be sent dead pekinese puppies with extreme prejudice.

AWC, SSW and other floobs-for-hire are requested to tender for lucrative PR contracts, the t&c of which will remain sub rosa.

QC thanks her business angels, including but not limited to Pust CB, who appears to have made alternate investments in jade and other boring commodities lately. ;-)

After over three years of intense legal battles between Pomelocatvar and Limecatvar, the two conglomerates finally reached an agreement, involving trading market territory, and a deal to enter into a joint venture to produce a drink product known as the Limepomelovar, or conversely, the Pomelolimevar. The negotiations over the naming of the new brand will likely take years. In the meantime, Limecatvar continues to see success with it's new 'citrus certified' branding, which allows drinkers to ensure each and every one of their cold ones is suitably citrusy. Also on the horizon is the new 'Lime Girl' campaign, which is expected to make the competition suitably woeful.

(2008!? Holy FUCK this thing is OLD)

After over three years of intense legal battles between Pomelocatvar and Limecatvar, the two conglomerates finally reached an agreement, involving trading market territory, and a deal to enter into a joint venture to produce a drink product known as the Limepomelovar, or conversely, the Pomelolimevar. The negotiations over the naming of the new brand will likely take years. In the meantime, Limecatvar continues to see success with it's new 'citrus certified' branding, which allows drinkers to ensure each and every one of their cold ones is suitably citrusy. Also on the horizon is the new 'Lime Girl' campaign, which is expected to make the competition suitably woeful.

(2008!? Holy FUCK this thing is OLD)

Woeful? Those mounds and caverns of woe are stunning! QC requests a call option on in Lime Girl shares.

While having had a long and unsuccessful run in the market since April of 2009, It is with mixed emotions that the Board of Directors for AWC Heavy Industries has decided to agreed to a merger with Quirksome Capital. As a subsidiary of Quirksome Capital, AWC Heavy Ind. will be scaling it's operations back to the roots of poor contribution into the market, and not so much with the innovation and new product. When cornered for questioning the former CEO, AWC himself, had only this to say; "I wanted to be loved so much that I pushed for IPO back in 2009 and now our shares have never been lower. I expect to see an upswing now that being under the Quirksome Capital umbrella provides enough female attention and support to keep AWC Heavy Ind. strung along well into the future for potential failures."

Anticipating the imminent collapse of the Euro, the Pust Central Bank is proposing a Neuro currency based on the polar bear standard. Markets will be reassured by the move away from flimsy fiat currencies and citizens of the PIIGS will rejoice with schadenfreud because the Germans don't have any either.

Quirksome Capital has moved into a defensive stocks portfolio due to serious events on the horizon, such as the EU actually realising fiscal union isn't possible.

QC believes the Frosty Effect is likely to generate further returns in Exercise, Social media and Dating threads while the lack of JL in GenChat will mean diminishing alcohol and poetry dividends. Do PM me for more personalised advice tailored to your taste in Board stock.

Disclaimer: In no event shall Quirksome Capital be liable for any loss or damages of any nature resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use this web site or the content, except as required by law. Nor does Quirkcome Capital represent that the information selected for the content is comprehensive, complete, verified or accurate.

Quirksome Capital would like the Board to note that Mergers are between equals and this company has actually just acquired a sub. QC will be putting the underperforming ass(ets) of AWC Heavy Ind. to good use during this period and hopes to bring him for an IPO once recapitalisation and market confidence has been restored.

END TRANSMISSION.

Disclaimer: Quirksome Capital does not warrant or make any representations as to the security of this web site. You acknowledge any information sent may be intercepted. Quirksome Capital does not warrant that the web site or the servers which make this web site available or electronic communications sent by Quirksome Capital are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.

Archived