Anyone who didn't like The Dark Knight is a tool.

EHK for Darwin

[quote name='Blaine23' post='1468050' date='Aug 4 2008, 22.17']Is it the tight green shorts? Or his use of "holy whatever-the-fuck" exclamations?[/quote]
:lol:

Perhaps. I think it's nostalgia. My dad loved the animated series and we'd watch it together. Robin was the young sidekick and I could identify with that easier than with a moody multimillionaire. And I was seven and without a sense of fashion and I thought that Robin's costume was totally cool.

The current Robin character on Teen Titans is very popular with the young kids. But there's really nothing on that show that ties into the larger Batman thing. Of course, the original Teen Titans was like JLA, Jr., the sidekicks of all the major superheroes, which is pretty silly if think about it.

[quote name='Crazydog7' post='1468096' date='Aug 4 2008, 16.49']I thought some of you might appreciate this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this problem
[url="http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20080803/121779624000.html"]http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/2008080...1779624000.html[/url][/quote]

Saw that on CNN and was very glad that I wasn't the only one who noticed! It totally threw me out of the movie.

[quote name='Starkess' post='1468099' date='Aug 4 2008, 16.50']Saw that on CNN and was very glad that I wasn't the only one who noticed! It totally threw me out of the movie.[/quote]

It didn't bother me at all. I am glad, however, that the article said that the voice was modulated so people would stop blaming Bale and his acting for it.

I liked the two voices.
[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1467992' date='Aug 5 2008, 06.30']Paddy's referring to the female cop that he shared the look with. And it lingers there for about 10 minutes with them winking and nudging.[/quote]
I'd have to check again. Certainly the driver had a look, but I didn't pick up the female officer was the one guiding him to the car. I didn't think she was in that scene, but the first time I wasn't paying attention and the second viewing I was looking at the car driver.

[quote name='Jamie Widdall' post='1467994' date='Aug 5 2008, 06.33']Your a tool.[/quote]
Wow, huge statement. Did it occur to you to actually justify your statement, or hell, even clarify which part of my post you disagreed with?

Archived