Upcoming cover art

Larry.

As I mentioned on my blog, I would be shocked if they weren't going to re-issue the novels with these covers as soon as the final volume (with a DK Sweet cover) comes out. There's no way they fork out the cash for all these great artists if the covers aren't going to eventually be on store shelves.

As I mentioned on my blog, I would be shocked if they weren't going to re-issue the novels with these covers as soon as the final volume (with a DK Sweet cover) comes out. There's no way they fork out the cash for all these great artists if the covers aren't going to eventually be on store shelves.

True, but it'd still be quite an investment to replace the whole fourteen book series, wouldn't it? Though I suppose I could just pick the best of them and get that.

I've been really impressed with the e-book covers for WoT. Especially these latest two. Giancola's Rand is now the definitive depiction of the character in my mind, and it's only taken 19 years for it to happen.

Y'know, except for the 'the literary classic that inspired the epic video game from Electronic Arts' at the very top...

My thoughts exactly. It seems like a well regarded classic should be more than able to advertise for itself, with or without a video game company's help. That being said, it's a nice cover whatever it says on the top.

Poul Anderson's Young Flandry

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Who would read that book in public? That's worse than any Urban Fantasy no top with trampstamp cover.

And it also looks like a book earlier in the series was sportin' some sideboob too - Captain Flandry: Defender Of The Terran Empire.

With covers like these I though sci-fi was hitting a low... but it looks like Tor doesn't want to be outdone by Baen. So I present, Christopher Rowley's Pleasure Model.

Now, I'm sure Larry wouldn't have a problem reading this in public :P But I wouldn't be caught dead with it.

Archived