Canada Book Signing

Mich

a test on the first day? that's rough lol, i dont have one till the following week...

I know, it's pretty brutal. I'm actually working on a Shakespeare essay right now...while occassionally checking the boards :lol:

This would be my first GRRM signing or any book signing actually... hmmm can't wait til the 9th!

I know, it's pretty brutal. I'm actually working on a Shakespeare essay right now...while occassionally checking the boards :lol:

This would be my first GRRM signing or any book signing actually... hmmm can't wait til the 9th!

lol i cant study without checking some board or the other.....and well, im glad i decided to come to toronto for uni then, as i doubt GRRM would do a caribbean book tour... :P

methinks we have hijacked the thread....w/ever lol :mellow:

hmm, on an aside, i've noticed that several posts in other threads seem to indicate that some of the canadian bwbers are quite the party animals/forces of destruction...read somethin somewhere about not being allowed at the royal york anymore ? :P

is this true? i'm fairly new here, so i know not of the legendary wild canadian parties

:lol: I want to know who is getting the reputation as a force of destruction. My coin is on you, Mich. ;)

Parties are what you make them buddy. If you want to find out how much fun the BWB gatherings are, go to the next big one.

I'm starting a new job later this month, so booking off time might not go smoothly. Doing my best to make sure I get down for the Toronto date.

*shock! horror!*

That hurts Spacie! I'm INNOCENT!!!!!!

Anyways, I'm not sure about George. Haven't received a response as of yet. But if you guys are in... we could still do drinks after the signing... *shrugs*

Demonblade, Jughead, I noticed the lack of Winnipeg date and the Alberta double-header too. Grrr... Think I might start a campain at McNally's here to get a stop when ADWD comes out.

"That hurts Spacie! I'm INNOCENT!!!!!!"

Not that I'm trying to pick on you or anything Mich, but it's usually the girls that talk about being innocent who aren't. :P

Looks like I'll be able to get the day off work. I may be getting the next day off as well, which means that I could stay to socialize with anyone else that sticks around for drinks and laughs. Still need to get my money up a little more though, since two days off and two days stay is more expensive.

Anyways, I'm not sure about George. Haven't received a response as of yet. But if you guys are in... we could still do drinks after the signing... *shrugs*

I can do this. I'd be interested in meeting the other Toronto-area boarders.

Archived