Denver Photo Thread

zakalwe7

[quote name='zakalwe7' post='1468269' date='Aug 4 2008, 15.52']Right you have no excuses now.[/quote]

Other than most of us not having arrived yet? :P

[quote name='Starkess' post='1468297' date='Aug 5 2008, 01.29']Bah, don't taunt us! :|[/quote]

Actually, I'd like to see pictures. Lots of them. It's the closest I can get, I guess.

[quote name='mashiara' post='1468651' date='Aug 5 2008, 05.32']Actually, I'd like to see pictures. Lots of them. It's the closest I can get, I guess.[/quote]

Me too! I meant taunt us by implying there were pictures in this thread when, sadly, there are none!

[quote name='Starkess' post='1468703' date='Aug 5 2008, 05.17']Me too! I meant taunt us by implying there were pictures in this thread when, sadly, there are none![/quote]
I haven't ventured across town yet, but the migration has already begun. I snapped this outside yesterday, having spotted a [url="http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/patterson_bigfoot.jpg?w=200&h=241"]naked furry klingon [/url]heading downtown.

If I take some better photos this week, I'll try to put them up.

[quote name='Myrddin' post='1468758' date='Aug 5 2008, 20.36']I haven't ventured across town yet, but the migration has already begun. I snapped this outside yesterday, having spotted a [url="http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/patterson_bigfoot.jpg?w=200&h=241"]naked furry klingon [/url]heading downtown.

If I take some better photos this week, I'll try to put them up.[/quote]

I think I saw him at the zoo yesterday too...

[quote name='dalThor' post='1471207' date='Aug 7 2008, 06.13']This thread does not deliver. :(

Come on people. Some of us need to live vicariously![/quote]
This is the punishment for not going to the con.

But its great that so many people can stay away from their computers for a while. ;)

All I can tell you is that Mountaingoat has the most points in the furry-spotting* competition so far. Does it count as a 'naked' furry if they only have the ears and tail on rather than the full fur-costume? MG and MJS have photographic evidence.

* This is like train-spotting except they don't have numbers on

[quote name='Padraig' post='1471267' date='Aug 7 2008, 09.09']But its great that so many people can stay away from their computers for a while. ;)[/quote]
I forgot my camera. :( It's really old anyway.

MJS, Teri, and MG have pictures of last night at the Sheraton's party rooms. I'll mention my internet access if I see them today.

repost from TTTNE:

Here are MJS and Teri's [url="http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/JSnow789/Denvention/IMG_0296.jpg"]PICTURE[/url]

And here are Ben and MG's [url="http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/JSnow789/Denvention/IMG_0300.jpg"]PICTURE[/url]

there are board folk milling about as well. This was waiting outside the room for the Reading by GRRM today-which was from Dunk & Egg #3 'Mystery Knight' due out in 2010.

It was very cool... I think we just got our first glimpse of where 2 of Dani's Dragon eggs came from! ;)

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1472070' date='Aug 7 2008, 16.04']It was very cool... I think we just got our first glimpse of where 2 of Dani's Dragon eggs came from! ;)[/quote]

better still, we got the possibility that there might be [i]more [/i]eggs laying about.

[quote name='Sophelia' post='1471528' date='Aug 7 2008, 11.03']All I can tell you is that Mountaingoat has the most points in the furry-spotting* competition so far. Does it count as a 'naked' furry if they only have the ears and tail on rather than the full fur-costume? MG and MJS have photographic evidence.

* This is like train-spotting except they don't have numbers on[/quote]

MJS 1 (more) LP 0

he saw her first today... but he is taller than me...

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1472070' date='Aug 7 2008, 18.04']there are board folk milling about as well. This was waiting outside the room for the Reading by GRRM today-which was from Dunk & Egg #3 'Mystery Knight' due out in 2010.[/quote]

:wideeyed: [faints]

[quote name='Dunhallym' post='1468278' date='Aug 4 2008, 19.05']Oh, and I thought we had pics of naked furry klingons ! What a deception ! :P[/quote]

Dunny Dear, how can I possibly PM you and tell you how cute you are if your in-box is full?

:)

(of course this might be a good thing as I am sure the PM I wrote would have embarrassed us both :blush: )

[quote name='Padraig' post='1472095' date='Aug 8 2008, 06.27']I presume he is not finished the 3rd D&E story yet?[/quote]

The way I saw it - there were enough pages on the pile he was reading from to indictae that we got about a third of the story. The rest of it [i]looked[/i] done at least. ;)

Archived