Denver Photo Thread

zakalwe7

[quote name='Maltaran' post='1480253' date='Aug 14 2008, 11.21']I love the title, Frosty. Say hi to dirjj for me, will you?[/quote]

@ right on Malt, I don't have his email, but it he emails me I will reflect your comments asap.

:cheers:

I finally got round to resizing my photos (at least the passable ones) and emailing them to MG to put on his website. I'm sure one of us will post to let you know when they are up.

They feature: pics of the NYC BwB meet before Denver (the one on Mr X's birthday where Limecat turned up as a surprise, not the karaoke one), some pics of me, Dunny and MG walking around NYC, a couple of buildings in Denver, TTTNE Denver lunch, various eating pics, various Denver party pics including Lucky Pierre negotiating with Malt to take a NHAW pic, Sean by the murder hole, and various views of people chatting and laughing at the parties.

I don't have pictures but I have a bit of film from George's reading. When I have figured out how to get it on the computer, I'll try to see whether George is fine with me putting it online and where, and whether it can be hosted somewhere on a BWB site if he agrees with that.

[quote name='Dunhallym' post='1489260' date='Aug 21 2008, 17.24']I don't have pictures but I have a bit of film from George's reading. When I have figured out how to get it on the computer, I'll try to see whether George is fine with me putting it online and where, and whether it can be hosted somewhere on a BWB site if he agrees with that.[/quote]
From prior experience, if the film is any length at all (say over a minute), I think its safe to say that it wouldn't be ok to put it online. GRRM doesn't like his stuff going online verbatim. Which is a reasonable approach to take.

[quote name='Padraig' post='1489891' date='Aug 21 2008, 18.07']From prior experience, if the film is any length at all (say over a minute), I think its safe to say that it wouldn't be ok to put it online. GRRM doesn't like his stuff going online verbatim. Which is a reasonable approach to take.[/quote]

Yea, I wouldn't bother asking him. During the reading he even said not to post any video.

OK, that's also why I posted here, I wanted to hear what people here would say before bothersing him with that. When I asked whther I could film, he just told to me not to use it for commercial purposes, I probably missed the other part :blush: . Anyway I wouldn't have done anything without authorization.

[quote name='Luzifer's right hand' post='1492028' date='Aug 23 2008, 11.14']Sophelia took some nice near naked LP pics, but I heard she got an even better one(mirror related ;) ).[/quote]

She *claims* that the two that were posted were the only ones. ;)

I'm pretty sure though that there aren't anymore. It would have been tough to get a shot of me, in the mirror, with you and Malt in the way! :P

Archived