MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

15 players have not voted: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1487486' date='Aug 20 2008, 17.36']Come on barbie let's go party![/quote]...Why we have to have a plot, when it always ends in some drunken orgy, no matter what?...
Ok. Two portions of [i]Northern shining[/i], pls. And another two five minutes later.

[quote name='Preferably Pink' post='1487466' date='Aug 20 2008, 12.28']You are quite an interesting blend my dear.[/quote]

Leftover sig from an old game.

[quote name='The Showgirl' post='1487474' date='Aug 20 2008, 12.31']I suppose it's intrigue from that old fat bastard, Ole-Luckoye. Sumatra? What the hell is it? Is there any good ice present?[/quote]

Your posts no make sense

Hello dolls, I'm Tarina Tarantino Barbie. I'm named after the famous designer Tarina Tarantino, and am in no way related to the movie director Quentin Tarantino (although Quentin did buy some hair clips designed by my namesake for Mira Sorvino when they were dating).

I hope we can have a nice and friendly game.

[quote name='The Pirate' post='1487585' date='Aug 20 2008, 13.25']Clearly, me hearties, I got the best deal around. :pirate:[/quote]

Yours is the second best. At least we don't have pretend pink hair that some one thinks is red :rolleyes:

[quote name='Tarina Tarantino' post='1487577' date='Aug 20 2008, 12.19']Hello dolls, I'm Tarina Tarantino Barbie. I'm named after the famous designer Tarina Tarantino, and am in no way related to the movie director Quentin Tarantino (although Quentin did buy some hair clips designed by my namesake for Mira Sorvino when they were dating).

I hope we can have a nice and friendly game.[/quote]
Guilty!

[quote name='The Showgirl' post='1487501' date='Aug 20 2008, 09.42']...Why we have to have a plot, when it always ends in some drunken orgy, no matter what?...[/quote]

Pretty much the story of my life.

And I'm clearly the most sophisticated of all of us since my name is in French. Anyway, I'm at a bit of a loss about how to RP here given the somewhat...intriguing setting, so just clocking in for now.

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Preferably Pink (Sumatra-Indonesia)

14 players have not voted: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

Archived