MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

House Targaryen

[quote name='Miss Aquamarine' post='1488310' date='Aug 20 2008, 21.16']If you don't know what ... 'Not that there's anything wrong with that' refers to, I don't think I can have a meaningful conversation with you.

[b]Black Canary[/b][/quote]
I don't know what it means, and I watch Seinfeld all the time.

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1488317' date='Aug 20 2008, 21.20']I don't know what it means, and I watch Seinfeld all the time.[/quote]

Seriously?

[quote name='Miss Aquamarine' post='1488320' date='Aug 20 2008, 21.23']Please tell me at least ONE OTHER plastic Barbie doll knows what I am talking about, just so I don't feel obsolete.[/quote]

Of course.

[quote name='Medusa' post='1488086' date='Aug 20 2008, 22.46']Just because I can't stand the color, I'm going to vote [b]Preferably Pink[/b]. Those wearing pink or with pink hair are next on my list*

*just until suspicions start building[/quote]
Anyone with a list must be a kidnapper. [b]Medusa[/b] has started the suspicions early.

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1488358' date='Aug 20 2008, 21.42']That's why you should be my friend so I won't have to be jealous.[/quote]

Whenever I see someone less fortunate than I,
And let's face it, who isn't less fortunate than I?
My tender heart tends to start to bleed.
And when someone needs a makeover,
I simply have to take over!
I know, I know exactly what they need!

And even in your case,
Though it's the toughest case I've yet to face,
Don't worry, I'm determined to succeed!
Follow my lead,
And yes indeed, you will be...

POPULAR!
You're gonna be popular!
I'll teach you the proper poise,
When you talk to boys,
Little ways to flirt and flounce,
ooh!
I'll show you what shoes to wear!
How to fix your hair!
Everthing that really counts to be...

POPULAR!
I'll help you be popular!
You'll hang with the right cohorts,
You'll be good at sports,
Know the slang you've got to know.
So let's start,
'Cause you've got an awfully long way to go!

Don't be offended by my frank analysis,
Think of it as personality dialysis,
Now that I've chosen to become a
Pal, a sister and advisor,
There's nobody wiser!
Not when it comes to...

POPULAR!
I know about popular,
and with an assist from me,
to be who you'll be,
instead of dreary who you were...
well, are.
there's nothing that can stop you,
from becoming popular...

la la, la la!
we're gonna make you pop-u-lar!

[quote name='Pepper' post='1488401' date='Aug 20 2008, 22.05']Anyone with a list must be a kidnapper. [b]Medusa[/b] has started the suspicions early.[/quote]

*eats paper*

lists? what list?

[quote name='Hard Rock Cafe' post='1488449' date='Aug 20 2008, 22.30']Could there be more here than meets the eye?[/quote]
:rofl: awesome first post

so do you think they are secret lesbians too?

(really, has this ever worked out where a symp clue was REALLY a symp clue?)

Anyway, it is time for my beauty treatment. I shall return when I am all rested and relaxed).

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Toujours Couture (Tarina Tarantino, Sumatra-Indonesia, Black Canary)
1 vote for Sleepytime Gal (Toujours Couture)
1 vote for Medusa (Pepper)
1 vote for Black Canary (Miss Aquamarine)
1 vote for Preferably Pink (Medusa)
1 vote for The Showgirl (Jazz Diva)

7 players have not voted: Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Supergirl, The Pirate, The Showgirl.

[b]ETA:[/b] Also players, it would be extremely helpful if you logged in as anonymous.

I find it mildly interesting* that Hard Rock and Medusa are tying me and Sumatra together when it was actually Sumatra reaching out to Medusa, or me reaching out to Medusa, but most definitely not me or Sumatra reaching out to each other.

[b]Medusa[/b] on the slight chance that one of these might be a symp clue (I'm trying to be objective here) and Snakey was being a bit overdefensive.

[i]*Only very mildly because we all know that the symp clues we find are not the symp clues that actually exist. :P[/i]

Um ... my last post makes no sense. I was confusing Medusa and Diva, as they are lucky enough to have an interesting backdrop and don't melt into the background like me. I'm blonde - give me a break.

So I am now switching my vote to [b]Hard Rock[/b] cause she started this whole thing.

(and I'm jealous of her backdrop)

Archived