MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

House Targaryen

[quote name='Tarina Tarantino' post='1489438' date='Aug 21 2008, 12.51']Nope, did I ever mention finding you suspicious or [u]are you putting words in my mouth[/u]?[/quote]
This has to be one of the most annoying sayings that caught on in mafia.
[quote name='Tarina Tarantino' post='1489438' date='Aug 21 2008, 12.51']I find you irritating for using what I consider is an alt-based argument. I also think your "case" against me is poor (but I wouldn't find that on its own suspicious on day one).[/quote]
You are, in fact, incorrect.

[quote name='Preferably Pink' post='1489440' date='Aug 21 2008, 13.54']This has to be one of the most annoying sayings that caught on in mafia.

You are, in fact, incorrect.[/quote]
Saying someone's incorrect doesn't make them incorrect. That's the second or third time you've done that. Besides, PP said words like "I think", stating an OPINION.

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1489463' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.10']Saying someone's incorrect doesn't make them incorrect. That's the second or third time you've done that. Besides, PP said words like "I think", stating an OPINION.[/quote]

I'm trying to catch up, but the namingthing is getting to me. Who is PP? You quoted Perfectly Pink, so I assume you are not talking about her. is it really that hard to type out at least half the name? (I get who Sleepy is or who a "rocky" would be)

[quote name='Medusa' post='1489467' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.13']I'm trying to catch up, but the namingthing is getting to me. Who is PP? You quoted Perfectly Pink, so I assume you are not talking about her. is it really that hard to type out at least half the name? (I get who Sleepy is or who a "rocky" would be)[/quote]
I replied to Perfectly Pink and said "PP=you". Is that so hard to understand?

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1489463' date='Aug 21 2008, 13.10']Saying someone's incorrect doesn't make them incorrect. That's the second or third time you've done that. Besides, PP said words like "I think", stating an OPINION.[/quote]
They were remarking that my suspicion of them was alt based. It isn't. Therefore, they are incorrect.

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1489472' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.14']I replied to Perfectly Pink and said "PP=you". Is that so hard to understand?[/quote]

Yes it was.

If I am talking to ABC, and say: "Besides ABC said this" ABC and anyone else listining might think I menat a different ABC. Your statement was not clear in the least, but thank you for your condensending clarificiation.

[quote name='Medusa' post='1489480' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.21']Yes it was.

If I am talking to ABC, and say: "Besides ABC said this" ABC and anyone else listining might think I menat a different ABC. Your statement was not clear in the least, but thank you for your [u]condensending clarificiation.[/u][/quote]
Jesus, grow up. Is your skin really THAT thin?

[quote name='Preferably Pink' post='1489494' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.32']Jesus, grow up. Is your skin really THAT thin?[/quote]
I admit, it was a bit condescending. Here's my nice explanation.

I was using 2nd person when talking to Pink, hence "you". So I thought it would be easy to understand. I guess I was wrong, but you appear to get it now.

[quote name='Preferably Pink' post='1489494' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.32']Jesus, grow up. Is your skin really THAT thin?[/quote]

Is yours? There was no reason to get snotty just because you were asked to clarify. btw, that was the second time you were asked to not use the abreiviations because it was hard to follow exactly who you were talking about. Let us not be rude please.

[quote name='Medusa' post='1489500' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.35']Is yours? There was no reason to get snotty just because you were asked to clarify. btw, that was the second time you were asked to not use the abreiviations because it was hard to follow exactly who you were talking about. Let us not be rude please.[/quote]
You are very confused. I was one of the ones that asked Sumatra to not use the abbreviations.

By the way...still no sign of Supergirl Barbie. These people also need to get with the program:
Black Canary 4
The Pirate 3
Pepper 3
Hard Rock Cafe 3
and last but not least
Helly Kitty 1-
[quote name='Helly Kitty' post='1487483' date='Aug 20 2008, 12.34']I'm made of plastic, and elastic![/quote]

[quote name='Preferably Pink' post='1489514' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.44']You were quoting me and talking to Sumatra.[/quote]

It's really bad form to answer for your partner. :P

Next time let them answer for themselves. It creates less confusion.

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1489412' date='Aug 21 2008, 13.36']I already explained, and you rejected my explanation. I forgot about my random vote on Showgirl, because it was random. I misread my previous post and thought I meant to vote for TC, when I actually meant to vote for TT. I left it on TC, because the vote on TT didn't really matter anyway.[/quote]

If the vote for TT didn't matter, then why would it matter that you meant to vote for TC? Thats the problem I'm having here. If the vote didn't matter, then why would you make the effort to try to fix the vote, by moving it to TC?

For the record, the reason why I think this is suspicious is because of your contradictory explanations. I don't really care about the votes themselves. I care about how you reacted when people put your votes under the spotlight. The pressure was turned toward you, and you responded with contradictory explanations that don't make any sense.

[quote]Stop bringing that up.[/quote]

No.

[quote name='Medusa' post='1489522' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.50']It's really bad form to answer for your partner. :P

Next time let them answer for themselves. It creates less confusion.[/quote]
I wouldn't have answered because I thought you were talking to Pink.

[quote name='Jazz Diva' post='1489524' date='Aug 21 2008, 14.51']If the vote for TT didn't matter, then why would it matter that you meant to vote for TC? Thats the problem I'm having here. If the vote didn't matter, then why would you make the effort to try to fix the vote, by moving it to TC?[/quote]
I don't know... but if I was an FM, I wouldn't have any more reason to do that than if I was innocent.

The reason there are different explanations is that I voted at two different times, so I was thinking different things. The first time I just voted because I felt like it. The second (third, whatever) time, I looked back at my old posts and thought that I had meant to vote for whatever her name is, the one whose initials are TC. (I can't remember the names of TT and TC, this is why I use initials. I will use shortened names for those who I can remember, like Pink and Sleepy. Although I do like the ring to HRC.) So the second time around, I wasn't looking at why I had made the vote so much as what vote I had made. I wasn't questioning my earlier thinking, and temporarily forgot what it was.

It seems like the more I tell the truth, the more people are suspicious of me. My mind is a confusing place. :rolleyes:

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Sumatra-Indonesia (Toujours Couture, Sleepytime Gal, Tarina Tarantino)
2 votes for Hard Rock Cafe (Miss Aquamarine, Jazz Diva)
2 votes for Sleepytime Gal (Hard Rock Cafe, Sumatra-Indonesia)
1 vote for Medusa (Pepper)
1 vote for Tarina Tarantino (Preferably Pink)
1 vote for Toujours Couture (Black Canary)
1 vote for Preferably Pink (Medusa)
1 vote for Miss Aquamarine (The Showgirl)

3 players have not voted: Helly Kitty, Supergirl, The Pirate.

TWO HOURS LEFT *agonises*

Archived