MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

House Targaryen

Here again, answering the questions.
I made no action on night 1, naturally.
On day 2, I sent provisional of no action again, but after Medusa appeared innocent and Kitty appeared guilty, I decided to guard Pepper.
On night 3, I was totally confused by Pepper appearing innocent too, I couldn't make a logical choice, so I chose Black Canary by gut only.
Waiting for verdict...

It is day 4.

7 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Jazz Diva, Miss Aquamarine, Tarina Tarantino, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Black Canary (Tarina Tarantino, Toujours Couture, Jazz Diva, Hard Rock Cafe)
3 votes for Toujours Couture (The Showgirl, Black Canary, Miss Aquamarine)

To find the evil Ken-kidnapping bitches, the Barbies have decided to make a brainstorming session.

"We have to find the kidnappers!" Jazz Diva starts the discussion.

"Yeah!" Tarina Tarantina adds.

"I agree" says Black Canary.

"Have you seen my new Manolo Blahniks, my dears?" Hard Rock Cafe asks proudly.

"Gosh, they're fantastic, but what about my top by Jean Paul Gaultier?" Miss Aquamarine replies, and begins to pose.

"And I have hand warmers by Gucci," The Showgirl boasts.

"Très chic, très chic, mademoiselles. Mais moi has a handbag made of Medusa's snakes!" Toujours Couture tries to top the other three.

"WHAT? AND I HAVE..... NOTHING?!?!?" Jazz Diva declares unhappily.

"Bar singing is apparently not as worthwhile as it was before," Miss Aquamarine whispers to the others, and they start giggling.

"But... wait.... I can sing and I... I am a kitchen devil," stammers Jazz Diva, and suddenly there are cakes in a hand, one for each Barbie.

Miss Aquamarine takes a piece, chews a moment and spits it on the ground.

"Your cake has a bitter taste. You tried to poison me!"

"Nonsense!" Jazz Diva bristles at that assumption. "Everyone got the same cake!"

"Sorry, we don't like your cake", states Tarina Tarantino and the others try to get rid of their plates, too.

"But... but... I can also sing, and I can juggle!" the Diva replies, and after a second you see her juggling with 3, 4, no!, 5 irons.

The other Barbies are staring fascinated, when suddenly Jazz Diva stumbles across her feet and Black Canary gets slain by 3, 4, no!, 5 irons.

Joanna's head snaps up as she stares at what Piper's written. "Right," she murmurs. "They're not... actually supposed to kill the lynched."

She sighs and cracks her knuckles. "Well, Piper [i]did[/i] write it. Wouldn't want to let his hard work go to waste..."

And with a click of her keyboard, [b]Black Canary (Too Good To Be True) is lynched. She was an Innocent Barbie.[/b]

And then Joanna glares at the computer screen again. "What the hell are you all looking at [i]me [/i]for? It's night. Send in your damn night actions already."

If Black Canary was right, and there are three FM and/or symps left, will the mods end the game by default, or do we have to go through the game not knowing if we are doomed or not?

Edit: I suppose the FM will try to wrap this up quickly if they now have a majority, so it doesn't really matter.

My preference for guard would be Diva, then Couture, then Tarina.

It seems there are 2 baddies left (at most) or Jo-Mod wouldn't want PMs. It could be a lone FM left. Or it could be a symp and lone FM, or it could be 2 FM.

Tomorrow I want to go after Diva, then Couture if necessary. If I die look over what I've said about Diva, look at the way she doubted Couture all day but never placed a vote.

This sucks. I'm sorry I led you guys in the wrong direction.

What we now know is that Showgirl is innocent. And Couture is evil. There's no question about that. Couture, well played. I suspected you because I felt your role claim was way too powerful, but in the end I liked your reveal more than the others and I got really suspicious of Aqua. Hopefully the game isn't over, and we'll have time to lynch you.

For what its worth, I'm now fairly confident that Tarina is also evil.

I know Aqua is going to want to lynch me next. I can honestly tell you, I'm innocent. If you lynch me, the game is probably lost. I don't expect that to stop you, if thats what you want to do. I'm just saying, its what will happen.

All I can ask is that you look at my behavior throughout the game, and ask yourself if you think my pursuit of the FM has been genuine. I think my posts speak for themselves. I've clearly been working really hard to try to figure this out. I've simply failed over and over. Its not something I'm used to, but it does happen every once in a while.

So if there are two evil players, we [i]need[/i] to make a successful lynch tomorrow if we're going to win.
Well, here is my revised list, from most to least suspicious:

Toujours Couture
Tarina Tarantino
Miss Aquamarine
Showgirl

*sigh*... I'm really not sure what to think of Jazz Diva right now, too damn tired. I'll see you all in the morning.

[quote name='Toujours Couture' post='1493429' date='Aug 25 2008, 01.45']Ok I know this is bad for me and I have no explanation other than [b]Showgirl[/b] must be lying. I assume I won't be NK'ed since I am eminently lynchable so I will share my investigation when I get it.[/quote]
... dude, it's night.

And speaking of that...

The Barbies stand around the kitchen edgily, bowls of fruit or cereal in their hands, all making sure Jazz Diva hasn't touched anything. Kitchen devil... pfft.

They eat while all staring at each other like wide-eyed vapid deer, spoons and forks slowly lowering and raising to their mouths. Hard Rock Cafe misses her mouth entirely a few times, and at the end of the embarrassing debacle her cheek is glistening wet with no-fat milk and Special K.

Miss Aquamarine croaks, "No one's dead."

"[i]Why?[/i]" seethes out Jazz Diva, and stares at Toujours Couture, hand clenching into a cool fist.

"What?!" She takes a step back, alarmed. "Jazz, you don't actually think I'm a killer, do you?"

"Yes," mutters the Showgirl, "I believe she does."

"Well..." Tarina Tarantino examines her nails, smiles once she sees they're ready for a Kodak moment. "I seem to be all right."

"That makes six of us." Miss Aquamarine bites her lip. "Oh well. At least no one's cleaning the fridge today."

And the Barbies all give a compulsive shudder and move a strong step away from the fridge, which is [i]still[/i] reeking.

[b]No one died![/b]

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Hard Rock Cafe, Jazz Diva, Miss Aquamarine, Tarina Tarantino, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

6 players have not voted: Hard Rock Cafe, Jazz Diva, Miss Aquamarine, Tarina Tarantino, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

[quote name='The Showgirl' post='1493454' date='Aug 25 2008, 12.04']I guarded [b]Tarina[/b], exactly as I said.[/quote]

But I'm innocent! :cry:

And even if I wasn't innocent I'd be bound to have a partner out there who would make your guard useless. 2 FM are much to few for a 15 player game, specially with all those good roles wandering around.

I think it's safe to say that today [i]is[/i] endgame. If we lynch wrong we're dead if there are two FM, and since I know I'm not a FM and I seriously think that 3 FM is by far the most likely number I realize lynching me would be a nefarious plan.

That leaves me to figure out what the hell the alternative is, and I'm not trusting myself too much since my previous judgments have been so bad.

I need to check something with you Couture, could you ask the mods if it's possible that you get a symp as one of your innocent results? (they did say they'd come up innocent in a CF). I'd also like to know who you got today. Since no one died during the night he also has to be alive. The problem is that if there are 2 FM + symp alive we've already lost the game.

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Hard Rock Cafe, Jazz Diva, Miss Aquamarine, Tarina Tarantino, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

1 vote for Tarina Tarantino (The Showgirl)

5 players have not voted: Hard Rock Cafe, Jazz Diva, Miss Aquamarine, Tarina Tarantino, Toujours Couture.

[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1493453' date='Aug 25 2008, 10.56']... dude, it's night[/quote]

Sorry. :(

[quote name='Tarina Tarantino' post='1493465' date='Aug 25 2008, 11.31']I need to check something with you Couture, could you ask the mods if it's possible that you get a symp as one of your innocent results? (they did say they'd come up innocent in a CF). I'd also like to know who you got today. Since no one died during the night he also has to be alive. The problem is that if there are 2 FM + symp alive we've already lost the game.[/quote]

Yes my innocent results could be symps. I did say this earlier.

Last night I got that Showgirl is innocent (or symp). Which leaves Hard Rock, which is odd because it leaves Aqua's actions unexplained. Maybe Aqua and Showgirl are communicating symps. The reason there was no kill last night I have a horrible feeling is to frame Tarina. Well since I know Tarina is innocent of symp, that must be what it is. This doesn't necessarily mean Showgirl is lying but I am suspicious of her and Aqua for one or both of them being symps to Hard Rock. Anyway, my position is simple I must vote [b]hard Rock[/b].

I do expect to be lynched today, but Showgirl if you are innocent guard Hard Rock tonight. If you are guilty nad are Hard Rock's symp then lynching me means you win of course so it is still a bad idea to lynch me. If Aqua Showgirl and Hard Rock are all guilty then you've won already, though it would be inteesting if Aqua and Showgirl are non-communicating symps in which case you might not know the other is a symp and the innocents still have a chance. Whatever, point is, Hard Rock is definitely guilty.

Archived