MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

House Targaryen

[quote]Right, I'm not saying the case was trying to get Kitty lynched. I'm saying its a really bad message to send to your FM. The type that could get you killed.[/quote]
And (assuming Pirate was a symp) the message that Pirate was sending to the FM is, normally, the kind that wouldn't get you killed by the FM.

Edit: Right, I think a guard is more valuable to the innocents than a healer, so tonight I am healing Showgirl. I fully expect to be killed tonight.

[quote]Who are you quoting right there? It has no tag.[/quote]
That was Jazz Diva. I'm sorry, I don't know how to put the person's name in the quote.

[quote]Hard Rock - why the sudden turn around on Diva? Earlier you said that Diva would be at the top of your suspect list if Couture turned up innocent, so what specifically convinced you?[/quote]
She's not at the top of the suspect list because in the time between when I made that comment and day's end, I did more thinking about Tarina, and people came to the conclusion that Showgirl was innocent and truthful. My list (such as it is) goes like this:

Tarina Tarantino
Jazz Diva
Miss Aquamarine

The Showgirl I am convinced is innocent, and if there are two evils left, her guard choice will decide the game.

[quote]Why are you assuming Pirate was a symp?[/quote]
You're right, that's a poor argument, and it only works if we do assume Pirate was a symp. But if not, why lie about Medusa?

Sorry HRC, after another round of thinking I knew I have to guard you. If you would be killed, we would have almost guaranteed win, but if you are guilty, not guarding you meant automatical loss.
And now it seems you actually are guilty.

Jazz Diva - in memorable "Arryn-Greyjoy" game Piper actually [i]lynched[/i] one of his masters. In pseudo-four-sided game TheMalcolm tried to lynch Anatole. There might be other examples.

Yesterday I told I agreed to guard Diva. Is it possible that killers withdraw to frame Diva? Theoretically, yes, if Tarina or Aqua is alone killer, but not if these two are teamed (they would miss sure win). If Diva is killer, she won't withdraw. So, we have three possibilities:
1) Tarina is last killer;
2) Aqua is last killer;
3) HRC is last killer with Aqua as a symp.
So, safe play is to lynch HRC. I'll guard Tarina this time.

[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1494705' date='Aug 26 2008, 08.00']Ok Mod here.

Its morning, [b] No-one Died[/b]

I'll edit this for vote count and timer later, I'm a bit bussy and just got to work

PebsMod[/quote]

*sigh*

Was I guarded again or was it someone else?

This whole game is so nonsensical...

I somehow knew Toujours would come up innocent.

I don't think Ken is worth all this, you girls can keep him and I'll become [url="http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/nunsandsuch/incarnate.htm"]a nun.[/url]

Well, I knew no matter who Showgirl guarded, the game would be effectively over today. It looks like I am going to be lynched, and I don't think I could get out of it even if I was fully awake. So, yeah, I am the FM, and I'm 95% sure Aqua is my symp. I suppose I owe an explanation of what happened on day two to you all, and especially to Anatole Kuragin.

This was my first time playing mafia, and when I was given the FM role, I was very overwhelmed, so overwhelmed, in fact, that I did not read the PM beyond where it said who my partner was. We were disagreeing partners; if one of us made a vote, and the other person voted the same way, and the person we were voting for was lynched, the first voter would die. I made a really stupid mistake, and Anatole, I hope you can forgive me.

On day 3, everyone was confused by the suicide and night kill. I didn't kill Pirate despite the fact that it made no sense, I killed her [i]because[/i] it made no sense. That combined with the suicide really confused everyone. I was trying to make the best out of my mistake, and I think it worked, based on people's reactions. In conclusion, I'm just happy to have made it this far on my first game.

Edit: And school starts tomorrow, so I couldn't continue playing anyways. Good game.

[quote name='Hard Rock Cafe' post='1494748' date='Aug 26 2008, 09.12']Well, I knew no matter who Showgirl guarded, the game would be effectively over today. It looks like I am going to be lynched, and I don't think I could get out of it even if I was fully awake. So, yeah, I am the FM, and I'm 95% sure Aqua is my symp. I suppose I owe an explanation of what happened on day two to you all, and especially to Anatole Kuragin.

This was my first time playing mafia, and when I was given the FM role, I was very overwhelmed, so overwhelmed, in fact, that I did not read the PM beyond where it said who my partner was. We were disagreeing partners; if one of us made a vote, and the other person voted the same way, and the person we were voting for was lynched, the first voter would die. I made a really stupid mistake, and Anatole, I hope you can forgive me.

On day 3, everyone was confused by the suicide and night kill. I didn't kill Pirate despite the fact that it made no sense, I killed her [i]because[/i] it made no sense. That combined with the suicide really confused everyone. I was trying to make the best out of my mistake, and I think it worked, based on people's reactions. In conclusion, I'm just happy to have made it this far on my first game.

Edit: And school starts tomorrow, so I couldn't continue playing anyways. Good game.[/quote]

Only 2 FM with such a limitation in a 15 player game?

Anyway, since you revealed I'll obviously vote for you [b]Hard Rock[/b].

ETA: Did you kill no one to try to frame me?

Miss Tarantino screams "I can't take this anymore, It’s the Showgirl She never shuts up!"

"But I thought you wanted to know about Jazz Diva's night time activities" ShowGirl responds, her lips trembling "She's taking cookery classes now."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE DOES! I DON'T EVEN CARE IF SHE KILLED KEN!" Tarantino Screams! "2 F@CKING NIGHTS OF YOUR NON-STOP YABBERING!"

"Well I do know you have a New someone in your life, I Told Hard Rock about your lesbian liason with Miss Aqua last night!" Show Girl Contines.

"I AM NOT A LESSIE, I have a new man, someone who I won't have to share with anyone"

Show Girl whips out her note pad " Ooh Do go on"

"I am going to marry God. Yes I even have a dress picked out" Tarantino Blushes

"Ahrm" Diva Coughs "But you'll have to share God with a lot more people than just Us. He's the biggest cheater around. I mean millions maybe even billions. And their clever"

Taranto burst into tears.

"Stop it, stop it STOP IT!" Hard Rock bursts out. "You Can't have God, He's Mine! And only mine. Just like Ken is. I won't share them with anyone! I'll kill you all first. Just like I killed Pirate and I was gonna kill Showgirl last night, But she never Shuts UP! Kitty was right, your all useless Bimbo's.

Aqua quietly leaves the Dolls house in disgust. No-one notices!

"ARgghhhhh Kitty was right! I'm so sorry my Love! I'm coming for you. We will never ne parted again" Hard Rock produces the knife Helly Kitty used and plunges it into her own heart.

[b] INNOCENT BARBIES WIN[/b]

yeah I am not gonna wait for all the votes.

[b]Innocents:[/b]

Toujours Couture - HT Reddy (Sunshine Finder Barbie [finder])
The Showgirl - TheMalcolm (Gossip Barbie [guard])
Pepper - Ser Michael Jon Snow (RI)
The Pirate - Kat (RI)
Sumatra-Indonesia - MTGAP (RI)
Sleepytime Gal - Ser Spidey (RI)
Jazz Diva - Whiskeyjack (RI)
Black Canary - TGTBT (RI)
Tarina Tarantino - mentat (RI)
Supergirl - Jamie Widdall (RI)
Preferably Pink - Weekapaug (RI)
[b]
FM & Posse:[/b]

Helly Kitty - Anatole Kuragin (Killer Bitch Barbie [FM])
Hard Rock Cafe - Fat Belwas (Killer Bitch Barbie [FM])
Miss Aquamarine - Gertrude (Psycho Symp Barbie [symp])
Medusa - Lany (Symp Barbie [symp])

Everyone, clear out your inboxes, sign out, and thank you all for playing a great game.

Archived