MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

House Targaryen

CORRECTED VOTE COUNT (incl Pirate's vote on Tarina + Helly's vote on Sumatra):

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Sleepytime Gal (Hard Rock Cafe, Sumatra-Indonesia, Medusa)
3 votes for Sumatra-Indonesia (Toujours Couture, Tarina Tarantino, Helly Kitty)
2 votes for Pepper (Sleepytime Gal, Jazz Diva)
2 votes for Tarina Tarantino (Preferably Pink, The Pirate)
1 vote for Hard Rock Cafe (Miss Aquamarine)
1 vote for Medusa (Pepper)
1 vote for Miss Aquamarine (The Showgirl)
1 vote for Toujours Couture (Black Canary)

1 players have not voted: Supergirl.

Um...I voted? I voted in my last post for Tarina Tarantino. :|

I similarly have a hard time telling people apart. These avatars are not different enough from each other, which is not great when you have a hard time with names and not a lot of time, like me. And can people please not use abbreviations, even in quote authors? For the longest time I thought HRC was Hillary Rodham Clinton Barbie, who I did not see on the list. :P

Anyway...I'd really prefer to see Tarina lynched today; I did not like her reactions to Sumatra at all. Sumatra's a drama queen, and I think her case against Sleepytime is kind of crap. This is tough. Are you sure you don't all want to lynch Tarina?

I don't agree with voting someone for lack of activity. Pepper has done nothing suspicious. Of course I'm a little concerned about this considering I was in the same boat as Pepper an hour ago and she might be having some sort of trouble getting to the game. If not, I still feel this would be a cop out lynch and we should get rid of one of the players who has made comments that ARE suspicious.

[quote name='The Pirate' post='1489789' date='Aug 21 2008, 23.25']Anyway...I'd really prefer to see Tarina lynched today; I did not like her reactions to Sumatra at all. Sumatra's a drama queen, and I think her case against Sleepytime is kind of crap. This is tough. Are you sure you don't all want to lynch Tarina?[/quote]

I don't.

[quote name='Tarina Tarantino' post='1489802' date='Aug 21 2008, 17.30']I count three people that could change to Sumatra. Not enough or any kind of lynch. I'm guessing we'll go to night.[/quote]

Almost anything is better than going to night in a CF game.

[b]Sumatra[/b]

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

3 votes for Sleepytime Gal (Hard Rock Cafe, Sumatra-Indonesia, Medusa)
3 votes for Sumatra-Indonesia (Toujours Couture, Tarina Tarantino, Helly Kitty)
2 votes for Pepper (Sleepytime Gal, Jazz Diva)

I made it home in time it looks like. If needed, I can change my vote to get a lynch. I really don't like the case Karma Sutra , I really like a lot of it is style, bit guilt, but it is better than going to night with no lynch.

[quote name='Jazz Diva' post='1489729' date='Aug 21 2008, 16.56']The role has actually been suggested before on the mafia board. I'm not sure if its ever been used.

Anyway, sorry to hear about the serious issue that came up for you. But I'm glad you are back and posting now.[/quote]

The role has actually been used and each "personality" had to be killed separately. (lynching only killed one of the personalities)

It is day 1.

6 votes for Sumatra-Indonesia (Toujours Couture, Tarina Tarantino, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Sleepytime Gal)
2 votes for Sleepytime Gal (Hard Rock Cafe, Sumatra-Indonesia)

Archived