MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1489835' date='Aug 21 2008, 17.44']It is day 1.

15 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Sleepytime Gal (Hard Rock Cafe, Sumatra-Indonesia, Medusa)
3 votes for Sumatra-Indonesia (Toujours Couture, Tarina Tarantino, Helly Kitty)
2 votes for Pepper (Sleepytime Gal, Jazz Diva)
2 votes for Tarina Tarantino (Preferably Pink, The Pirate)
1 vote for Hard Rock Cafe (Miss Aquamarine)
1 vote for Medusa (Pepper)
1 vote for Miss Aquamarine (The Showgirl)
1 vote for Toujours Couture (Black Canary)

1 players have not voted: Supergirl.[/quote]

Seriously? Are the mods all drunk? Thats not even close to being right.

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

6 votes for Sumatra-Indonesia (Toujours Couture, Tarina Tarantino, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Sleepytime Gal)
2 votes for Sleepytime Gal (Hard Rock Cafe, Sumatra-Indonesia)

1 players have not voted: Supergirl.

[quote name='Jazz Diva' post='1489844' date='Aug 21 2008, 23.47']It is day 1.

6 votes for Sumatra-Indonesia (Toujours Couture, Tarina Tarantino, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Sleepytime Gal)

1 players have not voted: Supergirl.[/quote]

Wow it looks like [b]Sumatra-Indonesia[/b] may have a rough night.

It is day 1.

7 votes for Sumatra-Indonesia (Toujours Couture, Tarina Tarantino, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Sleepytime Gal, Pepper)

It is day 1.

8 votes for Sumatra-Indonesia (Toujours Couture, Tarina Tarantino, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Pepper, Medusa, Sleepytime Gal, The Pirate)
1 vote for Tarina Tarantino (Preferably Pink)

Girlish pop music plays in the background as fifteen disturbingly ill-proportioned ladies idle around a Barbie Dream Dollhouse, lazing about in thoroughly inappropriate clothing and gossiping about the latest fashions.

Or rather, not.

"Urk," says the Showgirl, picking at her feathers and pink fishnets, "I look like a Vegas tramp. I want to be an ice princess!"

Medusa leers at her not-so-subtly. "Well you know the drill, babe. What happens in Vegas - "

"Stays in Vegas, right," sighs Toujours Couture. "Listen, girls, the best shit goes down in Paris. None of this whorish American nonsense."

"Whorish?" howls Sumatra-Indonesia. "Hel-[i]lo[/i], in case you haven't noticed, Ken's the real slut here. Fifteen of us and he still wants more!"

There is a tittering chorus of agreements and Medusa wags an eyebrow at Miss Aquamarine, who recoils.

"Arr," comes the sly drawl of the Pirate, "where be Ken, savvy? Or something. God, having scurvy sucks. You know, the eye-patch really isn't worth it - "

"Well wherever he is," Sumatra-Indonesia says loudly, "he can go fuck off."

"Oh dear," says Black Canary. "What are you saying? You don't [i]want [/i]Ken here?"

Sumatra-Indonesia giggles nervously and runs a manicured hand through her Pantene-conditioned hair. "Did I say fuck off? I meant fuck [i]us[/i]. Threesomes! And all that."

Jazz Diva leaps up and trips on her heels. She recovers and flips her hair around a bit, gloved fingers pointing at Sumtra-Indonesia. "Are you... [i]contradicting yourself?[/i] Cardinal sin in mafia! I have my eye on you!"

"Right," says Hard Rock Cafe. "Enough of that. So, um, who do you think took Ken? Maybe we should talk about that. And each other! We can totally save Ken if we do."

Jazz Diva's head snaps around, quick as a Barbie on her way to a Versace sale. "Don't think," she murmurs, hands preparing for an oh-snap, "that I'm not watching you. Because I am. [i]Girlie.[/i]" At the word everyone shudders; Jazz Diva's the only one of them with fighting experience. That, and a job.

The tension grows and the time ticks as the girls waffle over who's taken Ken. Eventually the Pirate stands up and grabs Sumatra-Indonesia by the collar of her blue silk dress. "Sorry, poppet. Time to walk the plank. Or whatever. Get out of here, poseur."

"[i]Noooo[/i]," wails Sumatra-Indonesia, "what about my threesome?!"

Miss Aquamarine closes her legs and swallows hard. There's still Medusa, after all...

[b]Sumatra-Indonesia (MTGAP) was an Innocent Barbie.[/b]

As the woman is sent out of the Dollhouse kicking and wailing (the Pirate neatly dodges her two-inch heels), the others look at each other.

"Well," says Helly Kitty, "time to go to bed, I guess." Medusa smiles, but Miss Aquamarine's already fled the scene.

"Looks like Supergirl's gotten a headstart on the rest of us," says Preferably Pink, and pokes the woman's body. She promptly falls over. "Er. Oh. Never mind."

[b]Supergirl (Jamie Widdall) was an Innocent Barbie. She has been modkilled for inactivity.

It is now night. Send in your actions.
[/b]

Archived