MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

House Targaryen

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1487687' date='Aug 20 2008, 13.26']To get things moving, I'll vote [b]Preferably Pink[/b]. I want to see her squirm. :wideeyed: She slapped me, and deserves to be punished.[/quote]
You just need to ask if you want to see me squirm. Unfortunately, your vote won't have that kind of effect on me. ;)

Is there really a divorced Barbie, or are you being humourous? Barbiedom is not something I know terribly much about. I am thinking that marrying Ken under duress then divorcing him for half his assets seems a good motive for kidnap, and you seem well aware of this, maybe my first vote will go to you, [b]Sleepytime Gal[/b]!

Anyone else watching the Olympics at the moment? I assume I can say this since it's an international event so doesn't reveal anything about me. Sorry, I would RP, but I don;t know how, and on the other hand I don't have anything better to do at the moment so want to contribute. I'm watching boxing Mahesh Parvez of India versus some Ecuadorian. There seems to be some odd crystal structure above the ring might be one of the camera things thinking about it.

[quote name='Tarina Tarantino' post='1488020' date='Aug 20 2008, 16.53']I'll cast a vote on [b]Toujours Couture[/b] because voting is democratic and because I prefer Haute Couture.[/quote]
I don't know what Haute Couture is, so [b]Tarina Tarantino[/b] it is.

[quote name='The Showgirl' post='1487525' date='Aug 20 2008, 12.55']Because my name is all wrong. Read it as Snowqueen instead of Showgirl, and you'll get the sense.[/quote]

Snowqueen? Is that the name they call you in your s00per-sekret evil forumz?

[b]The Showgirl[/b] is a ho-girl.

[quote name='Jazz Diva' post='1488048' date='Aug 20 2008, 17.11']Snowqueen? Is that the name they call you in your s00per-sekret evil forumz?

[b]The Showgirl[/b] is a ho-girl.[/quote]
What do you have to say to that [b]Showgirl[/b]?

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Jazz Diva, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Sumatra-Indonesia, Supergirl, Tarina Tarantino, The Pirate, The Showgirl, Toujours Couture.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for The Showgirl (Jazz Diva, Sumatra-Indonesia)
1 vote for Sleepytime Gal (Toujours Couture)
1 vote for Toujours Couture (Tarina Tarantino)

11 players have not voted: Black Canary, Hard Rock Cafe, Helly Kitty, Medusa, Miss Aquamarine, Pepper, Preferably Pink, Sleepytime Gal, Supergirl, The Pirate, The Showgirl.

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1488039' date='Aug 20 2008, 17.08']I don't know what Haute Couture is, so [b]Tarina Tarantino[/b] it is.[/quote]
Wait, that's the wrong person. :dunce: [b]Toujurs Coulture[/b] or however the hell you spell it.

ETA: Oops I voted again after that. Oh well, I don't feel like changing again.

ETA2: No it's not. I am being stupid. Whatever. :sleep:

[quote name='Sumatra-Indonesia' post='1488195' date='Aug 20 2008, 19.23']BLACK CANARY IS A SLUT AND PROUD OF IT.

I don't trust that kind of person unless they have sex with me.[/quote]

That kind of person wouldn't want Ken around...one man she is forced to share with countless others (countless because she can't count past 5)

[quote name='Black Canary' post='1488205' date='Aug 20 2008, 19.28']:o SUMATRA-INDONESIA IN LESBIAN BARBIE SHOCKER!!![/quote]
That's right. Even if I'm innocent, I don't WANT Ken back!!! I'm not saying what my allegiance is.

[quote name='Black Canary' post='1488220' date='Aug 20 2008, 19.39']Sorry, S-I, I don't buy that. You could've done away with teh Kenster to free your inner lesbian.

Can't think why, he'd probably have liked it.[/quote]
I'm bi. I love threesomes. Why would I do away with Ken? The more the better!

Archived