Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House Targaryen

MAFIA 56 - Barbie World

Good game, Hard Rock.

Also want to say good game to HT Reddy. I knew you were innocent. Should have trusted my read and not voted for you.

And for the record, here's my final vote to 'end' the game that is already done - [b]Hard Rock[/b].

And by the way, I knew 2 things after Couture came up innocent.

1) Couture couldn't be a symp. I still believed this - even more than the idea that Aqua couldn't be a symp - Couture's case against Kitty was stronger than anything Aqua did toward Hard Rock. This meant that the team has to be Aqua - Hard Rock.

2) Hard Rock was lying about her role. She slipped when she said she was going to heal Showgirl, "because a Guard is more valuable than a Healer." That indicated that she had the option to heal herself. We haven't had a Healer who could self-heal in a very long time. Definitely not a full Healer. I called her on it, but didn't come out guns blazing - was saving that for the daytime. She tried to fix the mistake, but it was too late - by that time, it was (finally) apparent that she was faking her role claim.

[quote name='Jazz Diva' post='1494985' date='Aug 26 2008, 06.09']Good game, Hard Rock.

Also want to say good game to HT Reddy. I knew you were innocent. Should have trusted my read and not voted for you.

And for the record, here's my final vote to 'end' the game that is already done - [b]Hard Rock[/b].[/quote]

Good game to you! :cheers:

Sorry that you had to walk through an ocean of informations. I already said this in the spoilers, but you will never ever get no role list gain - at least when I am modding. Nobody could have figured out what happened on day 2.

Piper-mod

[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1494989' date='Aug 26 2008, 09.14']Good game to you! :cheers:[/quote]

Thanks. But I don't think I played very well at all. Had a few correct conclusions, and suspected both Aqua and Hard Rock prior to the role reveals, but overall....don't feel like it was much of a success.

[quote]Sorry that you had to walk through an ocean of informations. I already said this in the spoilers, but you will never ever get no role list gain - at least when I am modding. Nobody could have figured out what happened on day 2.[/quote]

Yeah...that was insanely difficult.

[quote name='Joanna Nox' post='1496001' date='Aug 26 2008, 18.33']You were very fun to watch, though WJ ;)[/quote]

And I've changed my mind. In retrospect, given the circumstances, I did play well. :P Had the FM and Symp in the middle, and had them at the very end. Just had to fight through a difficult time in between, due to the lack of a role list. :)

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1496007' date='Aug 26 2008, 19.36']:rofl: I nearly fell off my chair when he said guts said HRC but logic said otherwise[/quote]
:P, but how many times has his logic caught more than one FM or symp in a single game? Logic may betray you now and then, but it will be right far more than it isn't.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1496054' date='Aug 26 2008, 20.37']:P, but how many times has his logic caught more than one FM or symp in a single game? Logic may betray you now and then, but it will be right far more than it isn't.[/quote]

as far as I know, it almost always works, which makes this even more humorus.

Gut [i]is [/i]logic, only that it is done unconsciously. Most time when I suspect a player, it starts with a gut reaction. Then I have a closer look at that player to see what made me nervous about him. Most time it comes down to the fact that I doubt the motivation of that player, when I ask myself [i]why [/i]he did post this and that.

That's why I usually mistrust those players who have gut suspicions only, but who are not able to give a solid foundamaent to their suspicion later in the game.

I guess I should go read past Day 1 now and read the spoilers. :lol: Shouldn't have signed up (late start meant it ran into a 3-day music festival I attended) and was sort of happy when my alt got taken over by a mystery person.

Day 4, after I return from another day of music festival:
WJ: I can't wait to read spoilers and see what was up with you.
Kat: Hmmm. (to myself: :o I can't wait to see what was up with "me" either.)