Greece

zollo

No, it was the Saturday one. The area we were at didn't have any great restaurants but we were starving by that time. It wasn't bad, just average. Sunday's lunch was great. We actually followed Luga around this time since she's the one who spent a lot more time in the downtown/tourist area in all her previous visits.

It was great seeing you guys again and meeting you Z!

I'll have pics to post but not until we get back next week.

Thanks again for everything! Next time though-We will take a taxi from the train station to the ship. The walk from the ship in the morning was pleasant and nice with no traffic. Not the same walk in the afternoon!

;)

Kisses everyone!

Here are my [url="http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/JSnow789/Med%20Vacation/Athens/"]Athens[/url] Photos-sadly without comment, but they are very much like the others you have already seen I'm guessing!

the password is: med2008

And LJG-the photo of the stamp I took for you is [url="http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/JSnow789/Med%20Vacation/Athens/P1000534.jpg"]here[/url]

I want to go back

:(

• 2 weeks later...
I can confirm that I made it back just now. Having left the island Wednesday night...

I can also confirm that people in Greece use air quotes in conversation ....

Photos and stuff later, although the [s]real [/s]whole story will probably end up on LJ instead.

I did have a great time in Athens and Greece as a whole though, despite the fact that Greek people are [s]"crazy" "strange" "odd on a general level"...Macedonians are alright though[/s]...err..never mind :P

[quote name='Zollo' post='1532598' date='Sep 26 2008, 18.34']I can also confirm that people in Greece use air quotes in conversation ....[/quote]

Who, me? :P

[quote]I did have a great time in Athens and Greece as a whole though, despite the fact that Greek people are [s]"crazy" "strange" "odd on a general level"...Macedonians are alright though[/s]...err..never mind :P[/quote]

:lol: I just knew you'd do that, I was waiting for you to get back and I was certain you'd post something similar on day one. You forgot to add "gorgeous, witty and captivating"

I'm glad you made it back home in one piece and you had a good time. It was great meeting you.

[quote]Photos and stuff later, although the [s]real [/s]whole story will probably end up on LJ instead.[/quote]

Looking forward to the pictures. I don't know your LJ handle though, a PM or something would be appreciated. I really want to know how you spent your time on the island. I'm sure you'll have lots of things to say about Greeks too.. You don't want me to miss that.

If your ears are ringing tomorrow evening it's going to be because LugaJetBoyGirl, dalThor and I will be discussing you over dinner. :)

Are you going to mention the puking on your phone and wallet story? And the skinny dipping with the Italian chick story that you told us in the pub tonight? And how you the Zollock ate an Egyptian Vulture out of the sky, and is now locked up in the Heraklion jail of the death of an endangered species?

[quote name='zakalwe7' post='1533209' date='Sep 26 2008, 23.11']Are you going to mention the puking on your phone and wallet story? And the skinny dipping with the Italian chick story that you told us in the pub tonight? And how you the Zollock ate an Egyptian Vulture out of the sky, and is now locked up in the Heraklion jail of the death of an endangered species?[/quote]

I guess that is the synopsis sorted then.

Archived