ERepublik 2

Bormon

[quote name='Young Wolf' post='1531158' date='Sep 25 2008, 10.25']I wouldnt worry about my company. It wont be profitable until I can move up to q2 and get an export license. Im currently negotiating with the President of Thailand to get some government assistance in this regards in exchange for me promising to keep a backstock of product in case of war.

I have both Mya and I make 1TBH a day so we'll be ok for a bit. I mean if you want to help out for a bit Id more than welcome the help, but mostly Im going to be backstocking everything for now.

A housing company would be great as I think most of the housing being offered in Thailand is overpriced.[/quote]
Everything that I have read in Thailand and looking at the market place supports this. I would be willing to assist with the start-up (Funds wise, I can contribute to around 10 gold to said enterprise) for a housing company.

How are you going to get the gold to upgrade/Export License? Mainly through a federal loan?

Well, I can't get on the game right now, but I don't have a lot of gold--stupid friends of mine aren't interested in joining. :P I was going to start an SO myself just to get the 5 gold for it, then maybe later I can have it merge with BIP. But, I think I am going to stay in the US for a little while longer anyway--there's no rush, right? Plus I am due for a raise soon, I might as well make as much as I can before I have to cut my own wage to practically nothing. :P

[quote name='Kat' post='1531330' date='Sep 25 2008, 12.14']Well, I can't get on the game right now, but I don't have a lot of gold--stupid friends of mine aren't interested in joining. :P I was going to start an SO myself just to get the 5 gold for it, then maybe later I can have it merge with BIP. But, I think I am going to stay in the US for a little while longer anyway--there's no rush, right? Plus I am due for a raise soon, I might as well make as much as I can before I have to cut my own wage to practically nothing. :P[/quote]
If you don't have a house, work on getting one. It adds to your wellness really fast and helps you maintain it easier.

I have the same issue with some friends as well. I am just going to tell them to sign-up so I can get the gold and they can let themselves die. No biggie.

Archived