Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Bulwer, Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Stark, Tallhart, Volmark, Wylde.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

4 votes for Merlyn ( Pommingham, Volmark, Rykker, Tallhart)
1 vote for Bulwer ( Drumm)
1 vote for Volmark ( Merlyn)

6 players have not voted: Bulwer, Cockshaw, Donniger, Marbrand, Stark, Wylde.

[i]Clarified the points, it must be first and last on a completed lynch. Also posted the guard description because I am a nub and forgot.[/i]

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1501976' date='Sep 1 2008, 11.13'][b]House Merlyn[/b] as this is obviously a symp clue by Pommingham.[/quote]

Well, now that you mention it, it does look slightly like a symp clue...

I wasn't making a symp clue, however. Since I'm nice I'll give you a slight clue regarding my role: [i]If[/i] I'm a symp (which I may be and I may not be) then I'm not a symp to House Merlyn, no sir. And if I'm [i]not[/i] a symp (which I may not be, though again maybe I am), then I'm not a symp to House Merlyn either. Though I fully admit the possibility that House Merlyn has a symp (not necessarily, but possibly), only that symp wouldn't be me (and it probably wouldn't be Volmark either).

If you [i]do[/i] decide to lynch Merlyn then remember I called dibs on him, so I'm earning a point (whoever puts the last vote on him can earn one too!). I insist I'm not his symp, though.

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1502007' date='Sep 1 2008, 12.34']Well, now that you mention it, it does look slightly like a symp clue...

I wasn't making a symp clue, however. Since I'm nice I'll give you a slight clue regarding my role: [i]If[/i] I'm a symp (which I may be and I may not be) then I'm not a symp to House Merlyn, no sir. And if I'm [i]not[/i] a symp (which I may not be, though again maybe I am), then I'm not a symp to[color="#FF0000"] [size=4]I KILL PEOPLE[/size][/color] House Merlyn either. Though I fully admit the possibility that House Merlyn has a symp (not necessarily, but possibly), only that symp wouldn't be me (and it probably wouldn't be Volmark either).

If you [i]do[/i] decide to lynch Merlyn then remember I called dibs on him, so I'm earning a point (whoever puts the last vote on him can earn one too!). I insist I'm not his symp, though.[/quote]

This comment disturbs me a bit. I'll put it in the archives.

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1502007' date='Sep 1 2008, 09.34']Well, now that you mention it, it does look slightly like a symp clue...

I wasn't making a symp clue, however. Since I'm nice I'll give you a slight clue regarding my role: [i]If[/i] I'm a symp (which I may be and I may not be) then I'm not a symp to House Merlyn, no sir. And if I'm [i]not[/i] a symp (which I may not be, though again maybe I am), then I'm not a symp to House Merlyn either. Though I fully admit the possibility that House Merlyn has a symp (not necessarily, but possibly), only that symp wouldn't be me (and it probably wouldn't be Volmark either).

If you [i]do[/i] decide to lynch Merlyn then remember I called dibs on him, so I'm earning a point (whoever puts the last vote on him can earn one too!). I insist I'm not his symp, though.[/quote]

[b]Vote House Pommingham[/b] for both OMGUS and way to much whine in front of him. (doubles up on the points +10)

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1502007' date='Sep 1 2008, 18.34']Well, now that you mention it, it does look slightly like a symp clue...

If you [i]do[/i] decide to lynch Merlyn then remember I called dibs on him, so I'm earning a point (whoever puts the last vote on him can earn one too!). I insist I'm not his symp, though.[/quote][b]Pommingham[/b]: first, I don't understand a word of what you try to say. Second, you are overdefensive. Third, I suppose nobody would follow on my excellent case on Bulwer.

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Bulwer, Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Stark, Tallhart, Volmark, Wylde.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for Merlyn ( Pommingham, Rykker, Tallhart)
3 votes for Pommingham ( Merlyn, Drumm, Volmark)

6 players have not voted: Bulwer, Cockshaw, Donniger, Marbrand, Stark, Wylde.

28.5 hours left

Archived