Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1502248' date='Sep 1 2008, 14.23']Now let's look at you. There are some awfully wiggly words from you. Merlyn [i]is a wildcard that might threaten everyone in the future[/i]". That is a whole lot of words to say nothing. We are all wildcards in this game. Sounds to me that you are trying to distance yourself from Merlyn -- the [i]He looks dangerous, but I'll vote for someone else[/i] tactic.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Not a wildcard? Let's see:

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502271' date='Sep 1 2008, 14.58']helllloo :rolleyes: Those were [best valleygirl voice] Oh My Gosh You Suck [/vgv] votes which are worth +5 points in the event of a tie. DUH![/quote]

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502273' date='Sep 1 2008, 15.02']I want a lynch today, and don't care which of you it is.[/quote]

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502285' date='Sep 1 2008, 15.17']Right now Pommingham is still the best option for a lynch. I will, however, go where the votes go.[/quote]

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1502248' date='Sep 1 2008, 14.23']Out of curiosity, Marbrand... What game are you playing?

Hell yeah, I would like a lynch (although I am not sure how my 2 posts make me pushing harder than anyone else.) I, just like everyone else, am a member of a team. I want my team to win. If lynching someone that's not on my team puts me that much closer to victory, then I am more than willing to lynch them. Big deal if that happens before everyone shows up.[/quote]

But you agree that having informations is much better than blindly lynching [i]someone[/i]? Think of those FM who have to choose a victim tonight. They badly need those informations.

But wait, you are one of those FM who can kill only on even nights? :P

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1502296' date='Sep 1 2008, 18.37']:rolleyes:

Not a wildcard? Let's see:[/quote]

The first post is RP, as were the votes it is referring to. Simple.

As to the other two quotes: THIS IS A MERCENARY GAME! Everyone should be thinking the exact same thing.

*Draws line between Marbrand and Pommingham*

[quote name='House Cockshaw' post='1502302' date='Sep 1 2008, 18.43']Well bugger me!!! Sure missed a quick few flurries dint I.

My two groats' worth:

[b]Drumm[/b], cos it sounds like bum. And I do hate vagrants on the buses.

P.S. A cock in a shawl? Merlyn, I resent the implication!

I need a bloody MARQUEE to wrap this baby up :D[/quote]

Your Av is very disappointing :P

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1502303' date='Sep 1 2008, 18.43']But you agree that having informations is much better than blindly lynching [i]someone[/i]? Think of those FM who have to choose a victim tonight. They badly need those informations.

But wait, you are one of those FM who can kill only on even nights? :P[/quote]

So which are you? An even night or an odd night killer?

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502305' date='Sep 1 2008, 15.44']The first post is RP, as were the votes it is referring to. Simple.

As to the other two quotes: THIS IS A MERCENARY GAME! Everyone should be thinking the exact same thing.

*Draws line between Marbrand and Pommingham*[/quote]

That's short-term thinking at best. Not sure how you plan to win the game by not even trying to increase your chances.

Anyway, I will be away for a longer while.

[quote name='House Cockshaw' post='1502321' date='Sep 1 2008, 19.01']What IS yours though? It's about the size of what I'm packing, but FAR uglier.[/quote]

I believe it's one of these. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8lpXmWW8ag&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8lpXmWW8ag...feature=related[/url]

Don't click on that with inquisitive (or employer's) minds around...

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1502322' date='Sep 1 2008, 19.04']I believe it's one of these. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8lpXmWW8ag&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8lpXmWW8ag...feature=related[/url]

Don't click on that with inquisitive (or employer's) minds around...[/quote]

[b]Volmark[/b], you currupting influence you

A vote for public decency is in order here.

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1502198' date='Sep 1 2008, 15.15']So it looks like we are four teams against each other?

Ok, most of us here should be symps. Some of the symps should have roles like healer, guard or finder. I don't think that there are any vigs or ninjas at all, since with foru teams we already have at least two kills each night.[/quote]
Um...what?

ETA: What I mean is, I am missing something here. Where did you get this info from? Is it because it's a mercenary game? I don't know what that means, and the mafia board doesn't say anything about it.

ETA2: Marbrand has the best avatar. I have the best name because it sounds like bulwark. And my sig frickin' sucks. I'm just too stubborn to change it though.

[quote name='House Bulwer' post='1502330' date='Sep 1 2008, 19.17']Um...what?

ETA: What I mean is, I am missing something here. Where did you get this info from? Is it because it's a mercenary game? I don't know what that means, and the mafia board doesn't say anything about it.

ETA2: Marbrand has the best avatar. I have the best name because it sounds like bulwark. And my sig frickin' sucks. I'm just too stubborn to change it though.[/quote]

Now I wouldn't have paid any great heed to this post, were it not for edit number 1. Why the backtrack? Feeling the need to try and hide the fact that you know more than Marbrand?

[quote name='House Bulwer' post='1502330' date='Sep 1 2008, 16.17']Um...what?

ETA2: Marbrand has the best avatar. I have the best name because it sounds like bulwark. And my sig frickin' sucks. I'm just too stubborn to change it though.[/quote]
Aren't you paired with someone who can explain this to you?

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1502320' date='Sep 1 2008, 18.59']That's short-term thinking at best. Not sure how you plan to win the game by not even trying to increase your chances.

Anyway, I will be away for a longer while.[/quote]

I am not sure I understand you. How else is a team to win?

Archived