Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Cockshaw' post='1502347' date='Sep 1 2008, 18.31']Now I wouldn't have paid any great heed to this post, were it not for edit number 1. Why the backtrack? Feeling the need to try and hide the fact that you know more than Marbrand?[/quote]
How was that hiding the fact that I know more than Marbrand? I said "um...what?" because I was confused, and decided to explain my confusion because I'd be more likely to end my confusion.

Crap. I have a bad habit of over-explaining things. Nobody listen to me! Or ask me any questions at all.

[quote name='House Cockshaw' post='1502381' date='Sep 1 2008, 19.08']I think everybody must have interpreted "nobody ask me any questions at all" as SILENCE!!!!!!![/quote]
I AM NOW SPEAKING FOR ITS OWN SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't mean "nobody ask QUESTIONS", I meant "nobody ask ME questions unless they are questions that make me look good. Then you can ask me."

So...Cockshaw...what's your first name?

[quote name='House Bulwer' post='1502368' date='Sep 2 2008, 00.46']How was that hiding the fact that I know more than Marbrand? I said "um...what?" because I was confused, and decided to explain my confusion because I'd be more likely to end my confusion.

Crap. I have a bad habit of over-explaining things. Nobody listen to me! Or ask me any questions at all.[/quote]

*stares at Bulwer*

Maybe we should just start at the beginning. So, Week explained your killing role, and then what happened?

[quote name='House Wylde' post='1502385' date='Sep 1 2008, 20.12']*stares at Bulwer*

Maybe we should just start at the beginning. So, Week explained your killing role, and then what happened?[/quote]

Are you confused about the preferred method of sending in your own night kill, oscar?

[quote name='House Wylde' post='1502385' date='Sep 1 2008, 19.12']*stares at Bulwer*

Maybe we should just start at the beginning. So, Week explained your killing role, and then what happened?[/quote]
(Week=Weekapaung=House Blackfyre, right?)

I think there's a misunderstanding. I don't have a killing role. I got a PM saying I'm a

SPOILER: my role

I'm not going to tell you, did you really think I would?

and I can
SPOILER: my abilities

do stuff

[quote name='House Bulwer' post='1502397' date='Sep 1 2008, 20.37']So you know that this person is called Oscar? Is that his
SPOILER: mods don't look at this so I don't have to edit my post

alt
or something?[/quote]

Are you [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Wilde"]serious[/url]?

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Bulwer, Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Stark, Tallhart, Volmark, Wylde.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for Pommingham ( Merlyn, Drumm, Volmark)
3 votes for Volmark ( Donniger, Bulwer, Cockshaw)
2 votes for Merlyn ( Pommingham, Tallhart)
1 vote for Bulwer ( Rykker)
1 vote for Drumm ( Wylde)
1 vote for Tallhart ( Marbrand)

1 players have not voted: Stark.

Just a reminder to everyone, please read your PMs carefully. Some roles have requirements or other minor changes, so be sure you are aware of them! Thanks :). Don't hesitate to send in thoughts or questions!

A huge, tremendous thank you to Pebs, who will be helping out some!

Also Bulwer, your sig was the Bulwer family motto. :) Just an FYI.

I must go do non-mafia specific things now. I hope to be able to check the board one more time (in about 7-8 hours) before day ends.

I can see that my current vote on Merlyn is going nowhere. I think that Bulwer not being able to ask a partner about things is a stronger indication of guilt then the tenuous relationship between Marbrand and Merlyn (which I still think is a good bet.)

Vote [b]Bulwer[/b].

Hmmm. I'm kinda bored, so I was almost hoping to change my vote to someone with the flimsy excuse that I liked X's avatar better than Y's. Unfortunately, the avatar I like least is Volmark's (creepily tentacular) while I like Bulwer's alot (sort of like cheesy western decor) so there goes that plan.

Someone do a fake claim. Go! Go!

Archived