Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Donniger' post='1502651' date='Sep 2 2008, 01.02']Hmmm. I'm kinda bored, so I was almost hoping to change my vote to someone with the flimsy excuse that I liked X's avatar better than Y's. Unfortunately, the avatar I like least is Volmark's (creepily tentacular) while I like Bulwer's alot (sort of like cheesy western decor) so there goes that plan.

Someone do a fake claim. Go! Go![/quote]

My role is that I get a cooler avatar every consecutive day I survive.

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Bulwer, Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Stark, Tallhart, Volmark, Wylde.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for Bulwer ( Rykker, Volmark, Tallhart)
3 votes for Volmark ( Donniger, Bulwer, Cockshaw)
2 votes for Pommingham ( Merlyn, Drumm)
1 vote for Drumm ( Wylde)
1 vote for Merlyn ( Pommingham)
1 vote for Tallhart ( Marbrand)

1 players have not voted: Stark.

16 hours left.

[quote name='House Bulwer' post='1502388' date='Sep 1 2008, 20.23']I think there's a misunderstanding. I don't have a killing role. I got a PM saying I'm a CENSORED
and I can do stuff.[/quote]

You can do stuff? Maybe we should kill you...

[quote name='House Donniger' post='1502651' date='Sep 2 2008, 01.02']Hmmm. I'm kinda bored, so I was almost hoping to change my vote to someone with the flimsy excuse that I liked X's avatar better than Y's. Unfortunately, the avatar I like least is Volmark's (creepily tentacular) while I like Bulwer's alot (sort of like cheesy western decor) so there goes that plan.[/quote]

How can you like Bulwer's avatar? It's really ugly. Not to be mean to Bulwer or anything, but it's this not-very-well-drawn cow skull on a bright red background (cheesy western decor indeed). Most any other of the avatars is much more interesting than Bulwer's.

I like Tallhart's points about a Marbrand/Merlyn connection, so I'm staying on Merlyn.

[quote name='House Wylde' post='1502676' date='Sep 2 2008, 07.43']Change vote to [b]Merlyn

[/b]No particular reason.[/quote]

Oh really? :rolleyes:

Let's see:

there is a lynchmob on Bulwer

there is a lynchmob on Volmark

there is even a lynchmob on Pommingham

If you really have no motivation to vote at all, then why aren't you on one of the existing mobs rather than wasting your vote on Meryln?

My guess is that none of your team members is threatened by a lynch, which means that your team consists of you and two players out of {Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Rykker, Stark and Tallhart}

ETA: If one of his mates would be under pressure, Wilde should have voted for one of the other candidates. There might be of course a chance that he does not even know who his team members are.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502785' date='Sep 2 2008, 06.48']I am pretty sure [b]Bulwer[/b] is a leader of a team, and that is more than enough reason to vote him.[/quote]

Ha basicly implied he didn't have a partner. Lord Voldermart said that symps had partners so that left the conclusion that Bulwer is a Master and therefore should be killed.

Ah. Thank you.

Ok then. I am happy enough to vote him for that reason.

At the moment my vote can stay for a couple of reasons.

1. I dont like Pomminghams reaction(saying this Bulwers wasnt ace either-"dont listen to vote I say or look into it" is how it struck me)

2. If he is a master there ought to be some symp clues etc, so im gonna go look for them.

3. I want that point for last vote :P

Also, while im here-Whats your av meant to be? Its just some random blue thingy. Personally I reckon Wyldes, Tallhearts and Marbrands are of the best. Im quite fond of mine too.

[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1502668' date='Sep 1 2008, 22.28']It is day 1.

12 players remain: Bulwer, Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Stark, Tallhart, Volmark, Wylde.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for Bulwer ( Rykker, Volmark, Tallhart)
3 votes for Volmark ( Donniger, Bulwer, Cockshaw)
2 votes for Pommingham ( Merlyn, Drumm)
1 vote for Drumm ( Wylde)
1 vote for Merlyn ( Pommingham)
1 vote for Tallhart ( Marbrand)

1 players have not voted: Stark.

16 hours left.[/quote]

[s]Dearest Mods,

Post 98: Tallheart votes for Bulwer.

Love,
Tallheart[/s]

Dear Diary,

Today I plan on learning Reading Comprehension.

Love,
Tallheart

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1502734' date='Sep 2 2008, 03.16']Hello again!

Bulwer's slip is very interesting. Obviously I'm knowing all this stuff [i]because [/i]I am a symp. Bulwer's ignorance is a sign that he has no partner. If he has no partner, we all know what this means.

[b]Bulwer[/b][/quote]
Why is admitting to being a symp helpful to you? From what I understand (I think...) nearly everyone is everyone else's enemy. So...we're trying to kill the FM first?

[quote name='House Bulwer' post='1502827' date='Sep 2 2008, 08.10']Why is admitting to being a symp helpful to you? From what I understand (I think...) nearly everyone is everyone else's enemy. So...we're trying to kill the FM first?[/quote]

Are you admitting to being an FM?

And of course we kill them first. Then they can't kill us.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502832' date='Sep 2 2008, 07.15']Are you admitting to being an FM?[/quote]
No. Where did you get that idea?
[quote]And of course we kill them first. Then they can't kill us.[/quote]
Okay I think I'm understanding now. Maybe I should have clarified the rules with a mod, or with my symp partner that I pretended not to have because I didn't entirely understand the rules and thought it would be to my advantage.

Archived