Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

Merlyns your partner?

That'd kind of explain why hes going for you, to distance. Wow, well thats an interesting turn of events.

Edit: Also means you're not a FM, and I cant really see any reason to lie about a partner. It'd stop you being lynched, so theres not really anything to lose.

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502853' date='Sep 2 2008, 14.39']Merlyns your partner?

That'd kind of explain why hes going for you, to distance. Wow, well thats an interesting turn of events.

Edit: Also means you're not a FM, and I cant really see any reason to lie about a partner. It'd stop you being lynched, so theres not really anything to lose.[/quote]

You know that people lie here all the time? :pirate:

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502868' date='Sep 2 2008, 07.49']I would not try to lynch my partner. The teams are not big enough to sacrifice one of your own.[/quote]

Yeah, but you only voted him. Plus, if you lynched him, no one would think you on his team, and if hes just a symp, its not much of a loss.

I will vote for him, if I must, but I will probably wish to vote for you afterwards, because im not sure hes a master.

Edit:

He says hes a symp. You say hes not. It does look like distancing. Im not sure he is a killer, because it could be a rule mistake. I just dont want to dismiss the possibility you 2 are partners out of hand. Besides, if we lynch him now, I will wish to lynch you(unless something more suspicious comes up), because it is possible he isnt lying, and if you're on the same team, then it could be most of a team eliminated.

Merlyn, can you prove you're NOT his symp partner.

The reasoning follows:

If you are a symp you have a partner.
If he is not your symp partner you have another one.
If you dont have another partner either:

1. He is your partner and you're both symps(which you're claiming hes not)
2. You are a master.

That is my reasoning for suspecting you.

Edit: Got to go. Be back later.

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502874' date='Sep 2 2008, 14.59']Merlyn, can you prove you're NOT his symp partner.

The reasoning follows:

If you are a symp you have a partner.
If he is not your symp partner you have another one.
If you dont have another partner either:

1. He is your partner and you're both symps(which you're claiming hes not)
2. You are a master.

That is my reasoning for suspecting you.

Edit: Got to go. Be back later.[/quote]

Can you PROOF that you are not in Bulwer's team?

Right now I have a fantastic idea regarding our healers:

- you have to heal someone tonight who is not a member of your team

- you don't want to heal an FM, of course

- you don't want to heal anyone who might be targeted by your master

That's why you should heal me. I am not in your team, I am certainly no FM, and now that your master knows that I am going to be healed, he won't waste his kill on me. Everyone's a winner here! :thumbsup:

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1502886' date='Sep 2 2008, 08.17']Right now I have a fantastic idea regarding our healers:

- you have to heal someone tonight who is not a member of your team

- you don't want to heal an FM, of course

- you don't want to heal anyone who might be targeted by your master

That's why you should heal me. I am not in your team, I am certainly no FM, and now that your master knows that I am going to be healed, he won't waste his kill on me. Everyone's a winner here! :thumbsup:[/quote]
No, you should heal me. Even if I don't get lynched, there will probably be an FM who still thinks I'm an FM, and will kill me. So heal me.

[quote name='House Bulwer' post='1502897' date='Sep 2 2008, 09.25']No, you should heal me. Even if I don't get lynched, there will probably be an FM who still thinks I'm an FM, and will kill me. So heal me.[/quote]

No worries. You will be lynched.

Stark: Shit or get off the pot. If he is not your Master or partner, vote for him.

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1502705' date='Sep 2 2008, 00.17']How can you like Bulwer's avatar? It's really ugly. Not to be mean to Bulwer or anything, but it's this not-very-well-drawn cow skull on a bright red background (cheesy western decor indeed). Most any other of the avatars is much more interesting than Bulwer's.[/quote]
You are very lucky you saved yourself with your last comment! I was *this* close to modkilling you for disrespect :P.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502790' date='Sep 2 2008, 04.05']my av might be tornados. I am not sure, but it is pretty :)[/quote]
Waterspouts :).

Vote count coming shortly.

Also, provisionals are recommended!

Finally, there has been some confusion and I realized it probably was a little scummy of me to have changed a role in PMs and not on the role list so here you go. [b]All symps can communicate with other symps that belong to their own faction.[/b]

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Bulwer, Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Stark, Tallhart, Volmark, Wylde.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

6 votes for Bulwer ( Rykker, Volmark, Tallhart, Marbrand, Merlyn, Drumm)
3 votes for Volmark ( Donniger, Bulwer, Cockshaw)
1 vote for Drumm ( Wylde)
1 vote for Merlyn ( Pommingham)
1 vote for Pommingham ( Stark)

7 hours and 45 minutes left in the day. I'll be here until then!

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502905' date='Sep 2 2008, 08.30']No worries. You will be lynched.

Stark: Shit or get off the pot. If he is not your Master or partner, vote for him.[/quote]

You're telling me to hammer him just for not being my partner or master.

Umm, that applies to almost everyone.

I'm still not certain whether hes scum or not, and you're really not helping, by not proving youre NOT his partner.

As my logic from above states, either you're his partner, someone elses partner, or a master.

Youve said you're not his partner.

And by not saying anything else, you're really not helping.

Therefore, I dont intend to vote for him until I am happy you're not a master.

Prove you're not, and then I will vote. When I wish, and not before.

Edit: Although that point does look appetizing...

Archived