Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502936' date='Sep 2 2008, 10.03']You're telling me to hammer him just for not being my partner or master.

Umm, that applies to almost everyone.

I'm still not certain whether hes scum or not, and you're really not helping, by not proving youre NOT his partner.

As my logic from above states, either you're his partner, someone elses partner, or a master.

Youve said you're not his partner.

And by not saying anything else, you're really not helping.

Therefore, I dont intend to vote for him until I am happy you're not a master.

Prove you're not, and then I will vote. When I wish, and not before.

Edit: Although that point does look appetizing...[/quote]

I cannot prove I am not his partner without breaking the rules.

If he is not on your team, the only way for you to win is to lynch him, and everyone else on your team. He is today's offering.

eta: But I can use logic: no one in their right mind would push the lynch of a teammember on day one. It makes no sense at all.

You could actually.

He said hes your partner.

You say hes not.

If he named his partner, you can as well.

If however, you have no partner, well, we all know what that means.

Yes, I am happy enough to lynch anyone not on my team. However it is of greater importance to me to lynch the masters. After all, they kill people. So I would prefer to look for them. And I think you have around the same chance of being a master as him.

Edit: In reply to your logic. Is that an accusation im on his team, or a wifom argument saying "If I was on his team, I would never push a lynch"?

I just try to think things through before taking an action.

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502945' date='Sep 2 2008, 09.13']You could actually.

You say hes not.

Yes, I am happy enough to lynch anyone not on my team. However it is of greater importance to me to lynch the masters. After all, they kill people. So I would prefer to look for them. And I think you have around the same chance of being a master as him.

Edit: In reply to your logic. Is that an accusation im on his team, or a wifom argument saying "If I was on his team, I would never push a lynch"?

I just try to think things through before taking an action.[/quote]
You should not lynch me.

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502945' date='Sep 2 2008, 10.13']You could actually.

You say hes not.

Read rules 4.2 and 4.8

4.2...don't tell what was in you PMs
4.8...Don't do anything to hurtyour own team.

Dude, get real. When the teams are this small, YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO RISK LYNCHING A PARTNER

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502945' date='Sep 2 2008, 09.13']You could actually.

You say hes not.

You should not lynch me.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1502954' date='Sep 2 2008, 10.21']Read rules 4.2 and 4.8

4.2...don't tell what was in you PMs
4.8...Don't do anything to hurtyour own team.

Dude, get real. When the teams are this small, YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO RISK LYNCHING A PARTNER[/quote]

I know. Its irritating the hell out of me.

Its just, you seem to be pushing hard for the lynch, and could well be a master. Anyone could.

Theres 7 hours left. If it comes to within half an hour of night, I will hammer. Until then, it does no harm to wait and discuss.

I can see why you dont want to name your partner, assuming you have one, but at this point, no one wants to hit a symp. And Im really not sure hes a master. I didnt see the original post he made, so all I have to go on is peoples subequent arguments.

Also, the fact he said you were his partner. Ok, it may just be trying to survive, but he must have known you wouldnt back it up, so why try. A fake claim just seems more likely to get him lynched.

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502962' date='Sep 2 2008, 10.29']I know. Its irritating the hell out of me.

Its just, you seem to be pushing hard for the lynch, and could well be a master. Anyone could.

Theres 7 hours left. If it comes to within half an hour of night, I will hammer. Until then, it does no harm to wait and discuss.

I can see why you dont want to name your partner, assuming you have one, but at this point, no one wants to hit a symp. And Im really not sure hes a master. I didnt see the original post he made, so all I have to go on is peoples subequent arguments.

Also, the fact he said you were his partner. Ok, it may just be trying to survive, but he must have known you wouldnt back it up, so why try. A fake claim just seems more likely to get him lynched.[/quote]

Honestly. I don't care if he is a sympr or not. He is not part of my team, and that is all that matters to me. His slip up though, really makes it look like he is a Master.

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502967' date='Sep 2 2008, 10.31']Guess again.

Im just worried you are a master. Im not voting not because I dont suspect him, but because I suspect others more.[/quote]

Then put your reasons out there. Right now there is one viable lynch option.

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502945' date='Sep 2 2008, 16.13']You could actually.

You say hes not.

Merlyn is my partner. Can we now finally lynch Bulwer? :smash:

Ok. This seems to be going nowhere.

I know i've said ill wait, but I reckon its not going to matter, as we're just going around in circles.

Fair enough.

No one else seems to agree with my suspicions on you, and if im right, another day is as good as this one.

Bulwer is suspicious enough to warrant a lynch.

[b]Bulwer[/b]

Edit: Damnit. Cross post. Thank you i suppose Marbrand, you've just made me feel a lot better about myself.

Me?

Why?

Unless Bulwer isnt the master. Whereas the master might. Still, I did what I had to, as no one was going on my Merlyn attack, and it turns out he is a symp anyway.

Edit: Since everyone else gets to do it....Healer! Pick me! Im obviously going to be attacked! Block the killers!

Just joking :P

Edit 2: Haha Pom. Point is mine!

"Everyone let's just make day one real fast," Rykker started off with, "so, [b]Merlyn[/b]."

"Hey," Merlyn says while she admires her avater, "I'm voting for everyone and by the end I'll have 5 points times 3 to the 2nd power. Suck it."

"I wish my avatar was as cool as Pomminghams," whines Bulwer. "I wanna be a brain!"

"Well I am very brainy, so it is only proper that my avatar reflect that," Pommingham replies while pimping his very gorgeous avatar of a delicious Pommegranate.

"I'm on FIRE!" Marbrand yells.

"Why does my avatar look like a penis?" asks Volmark. "Because it definitely looks like a penis, kind of like the creature in this video."

"A little decency please!" Cockshaw exclaims in a very offended tone.

"Dude, you are named after a penis," Volmark replies.

"Uh, I don't have a partner!" Bulwer points out to everyone. Everyone slowly turns thread heads, eyes wide, to stare at Bulwer. "Fuck me..." *Tries to remove shoe from mouth*

"Ok, so we pretty much have to fuck you..." Wylde starts.

"Isn't anyone going to fake claim?" Donniger wonders. "That would really make this slow start a lot more interesting!"

"Err, yeah...you guys probably shouldn't lynch me," declares Bulwer. "I'd really rather that not happen."

"I think he's just a symp or Merlyn's partner," Stark says while looking at the other options. "I'm not sure but I think we should talk more."

"Bulwer!" yells Merlyn.

"Oh fine"

Stark turned to Bulwer reluctantly, "Welp, you were the only option. Smell ya later!"

Almost everyone in the group picked up a rock and started moving towards Bulwer. With a yell, Donniger jumped out of nowhere and struck Bulwer's head from his shoulders in one swipe of a broadsword, picked up the head and slammed it on a pike next to the Butcher. The Butcher's eyes blazed with gratitude, he walked over to the disembodied head and poured acid on it. "Now he will look like his avatar that he loved so very, very much! Hahaha!"

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Bulwer, Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Stark, Tallhart, Volmark, Wylde.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

7 votes for Bulwer ( Rykker, Volmark, Tallhart, Marbrand, Merlyn, Drumm, Stark)
3 votes for Volmark ( Donniger, Bulwer, Cockshaw)
1 vote for Drumm ( Wylde)
1 vote for Merlyn ( Pommingham)

House Bulwer (MTGAP) is dead. They were a member of the Brave Companions Faction.

[b]IT IS NIGHT! PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMs![/b]

[quote name='House Stark' post='1502984' date='Sep 2 2008, 16.41']Me?

Why?

Unless Bulwer isnt the master. Whereas the master might. Still, I did what I had to, as no one was going on my Merlyn attack, and it turns out he is a symp anyway.

Edit: Since everyone else gets to do it....Healer! Pick me! Im obviously going to be attacked! Block the killers!

Just joking :P

Edit 2: Haha Pom. Point is mine![/quote]

1) I was joking. ;)

2) My son, do you think that boasting with your points is going to lessen the chance of you being nightkilled? :rolleyes:

Archived