Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

Ummm.

Pom...I was joking...Honest...Take the point...I...I didnt want it really...

I dont see any reason for anyone to kill me. The person I was looking at as a master turned out not to be, so ive got no enemies really atm.

Except the brave companions. Who I would just like to take this moment to express how much I didnt mean it(unless he was a master, whereas HAHA), and that you shouldnt kill me because..ummm...Damn...

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503000' date='Sep 2 2008, 10.51']You do know that people actually LIE in this game, right?[/quote]

FUCK. Thats my whole branch of reasoning gone.

Wait.

Are you pointing out that Mar was lying? Thats a rather strange thing to do. Still, I'm happy enough to believe you're a symp for now.

[quote name='House Stark' post='1503003' date='Sep 2 2008, 16.54']FUCK. Thats my whole branch of reasoning gone.

Wait.

Are you pointing out that Mar was lying? Thats a rather strange thing to do. Still, I'm happy enough to believe you're a symp for now.[/quote]

I would never lie in a mafia game.

[quote name='House Stark' post='1503003' date='Sep 2 2008, 10.54']FUCK. Thats my whole branch of reasoning gone.

Wait.

Are you pointing out that Mar was lying? Thats a rather strange thing to do. Still, I'm happy enough to believe you're a symp for now.[/quote]

:rofl: I really like you Stark. It is going to be very sad when you die.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503010' date='Sep 2 2008, 10.59']:rofl: I really [b]dont[/b] like you Stark. Im [b]not[/b] going to be very sad when you die.[/quote]

Am I just getting paranoid and seeing things that arent there, or did you just post that...

Stop that rolly thingy....Its freaking me out...Argh...

[quote name='House Cockshaw' post='1502302' date='Sep 1 2008, 18.43']Well bugger me!!! Sure missed a quick few flurries dint I.

My two groats' worth:

[b]Drumm[/b], cos it sounds like bum. And I do hate vagrants on the buses.

P.S. A cock in a shawl? Merlyn, I resent the implication!

I need a bloody MARQUEE to wrap this baby up :D[/quote]

Cockshaw is likely also a Brave Companion.

eta: I read that as "goats"

what is a groat?

Why cockshaw?

Edit:Groat is the traditional name of an English silver coin worth four English pennies, and also a Scottish coin originally worth fourpence, with later issues being valued at eightpence and a shilling.

Wiki says it. Therefore it must be true.

Edit 2: Merlyn, why the second edit? You didnt change anything?

[quote name='House Stark' post='1503052' date='Sep 2 2008, 11.26']Why cockshaw?

Edit:Groat is the traditional name of an English silver coin worth four English pennies, and also a Scottish coin originally worth fourpence, with later issues being valued at eightpence and a shilling.

Wiki says it. Therefore it must be true.

Edit 2: Merlyn, why the second edit? You didnt change anything?[/quote]

I read it as "goats" and thought it was a Brave Companion symp clue.

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1502816' date='Sep 2 2008, 07.56']Today I plan on learning Reading Comprehension.[/quote]

That sounded a little like a symp clue to me.

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1502248' date='Sep 1 2008, 17.23']*draws a line from Merlyn to Marlbrand in his notes*[/quote]

And someone certainly seems to have had the right idea.

Sorry for the long absence, I had a family BBQ yesterday. Back now and will have time to post more often.

Glad we lynched Bulwer, he was the obvious choice. And I think there's an easy 2nd choice for day 2 as well. Unless he's killed on night 1, which would be even better.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503122' date='Sep 2 2008, 11.13']Not a coincidnece at all...I copied Tallhart. I admit it. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, that could be seen as a symp clue. Except for one thing, which is that you look a lot more like a FM than a symp -

[quote name='Merlyn']Ha basicly implied he didn't have a partner. [u]Lord Voldermart said that symps had partners so that left the conclusion that Bulwer is a Master and therefore should be killed.[/u][/quote]

So you needed Volmark to tell you that symps have partners? Then you must be FM.

Yeah, its interesting deciding who to go for. After all, everyones a bad guy, except your team, who you know.

Getting the masters seems to be what people are doing, although its a bit strange. After all really you just want to eliminate everyone elses masters, but not your own. Im not even sure it matters much who we lynch.

Strange.

Oh yeah-Someones hiding in the pub :P

Archived