Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1503167' date='Sep 2 2008, 11.51']Sorry for the long absence, I had a family BBQ yesterday. Back now and will have time to post more often.

Glad we lynched Bulwer, he was the obvious choice. And I think there's an easy 2nd choice for day 2 as well. Unless he's killed on night 1, which would be even better.

Yeah, that could be seen as a symp clue. Except for one thing, which is that you look a lot more like a FM than a symp -

So you needed Volmark to tell you that symps have partners? Then you must be FM.[/quote]

Damnit! I missed that completely.

Edit: That almost certainly puts Mar on his side.

Edit 2: G2g, possibly wont be back today(theres about 4 hrs left for me), ive got to cook, do loads of homework, and my parents may not let me back on. Bye.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503039' date='Sep 2 2008, 11.17']Cockshaw is likely also a Brave Companion.

eta: I read that as "goats"

what is a groat?[/quote]

It can also be thought of as Ye Olde Equivalent of the tuppence.

As in "Now daughter, when you're out on your date, keep both your hands firmly on your tuppence".

And Merlyn, I wouldn't give my [i]two goats[/i] in any situation. Goats will eat anything, even the remnants in your privy shaft, and they'd be an unwelcome addition to a conversation.

But I do think that Bulwer may have been your symp.

Or Stark's.

What with "You shouldn't lynch me" and all. Bulwer said that twice, and edited the first post. Since we don't know what the edit did, both posts - 3 minutes apart - just say "You shouldn't lynch me". Both quote Stark.

I had a feel for Bulwer symp to Merlyn, and when I saw those long quote posts with "you shouldn't lynch me" I thought "Bingo". But they quote Stark, not Merlyn, so Stark comes into the equation too.

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1503167' date='Sep 2 2008, 12.51']Sorry for the long absence, I had a family BBQ yesterday. Back now and will have time to post more often.

Glad we lynched Bulwer, he was the obvious choice. And I think there's an easy 2nd choice for day 2 as well. Unless he's killed on night 1, which would be even better.

Yeah, that could be seen as a symp clue. Except for one thing, which is that you look a lot more like a FM than a symp -

So you needed Volmark to tell you that symps have partners? Then you must be FM.[/quote]

Sorry, but no. By time I wrote that, the Mod had already posted that all symps have partners. I was repeating the case on Bulwer (because it was asked for), nothing more.

Besides, I am partnered with both Bulwer and Marbrand :lol:

[quote name='House Cockshaw' post='1503174' date='Sep 2 2008, 12.59']It can also be thought of as Ye Olde Equivalent of the tuppence.

As in "Now daughter, when you're out on your date, keep both your hands firmly on your tuppence".

And Merlyn, I wouldn't give my [i]two goats[/i] in any situation. Goats will eat anything, even the remnants in your privy shaft, and they'd be an unwelcome addition to a conversation.

Or Stark's.

What with "You shouldn't lynch me" and all. Bulwer said that twice, and edited the first post. Since we don't know what the edit did, both posts - 3 minutes apart - just say "You shouldn't lynch me". Both quote Stark.

I had a feel for Bulwer symp to Merlyn, and when I saw those long quote posts with "you shouldn't lynch me" I thought "Bingo". But they quote Stark, not Merlyn, so Stark comes into the equation too.[/quote]

I said I was wrong on that.

He could have been Stark's symp, EXCEPT, he didn't have a partner. which means he was more likely a Master

(edit to seperate the thoughts ;) )

[quote name='House Cockshaw' post='1503174' date='Sep 2 2008, 18.59']It can also be thought of as Ye Olde Equivalent of the tuppence.

Or Stark's.

I had a feel for Bulwer symp to Merlyn, and when I saw those long quote posts with "you shouldn't lynch me" I thought "Bingo". But they quote Stark, not Merlyn, so Stark comes into the equation too.[/quote]

I actually like this theory.

[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1502990' date='Sep 2 2008, 10.46']Almost everyone in the group picked up a rock and started moving towards Bulwer. With a yell, Donniger jumped out of nowhere and struck Bulwer's head from his shoulders in one swipe of a broadsword, picked up the head and slammed it on a pike next to the Butcher. The Butcher's eyes blazed with gratitude, he walked over to the disembodied head and poured acid on it. "Now he will look like his avatar that he loved so very, very much! Hahaha!"

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

7 votes for Bulwer ( Rykker, Volmark, Tallhart, Marbrand, Merlyn, Drumm, Stark)
3 votes for Volmark ( Donniger, Bulwer, Cockshaw)
1 vote for Drumm ( Wylde)
1 vote for Merlyn ( Pommingham)

House Bulwer (MTGAP) is dead. They were a member of the Brave Companions Faction.

[b]IT IS NIGHT! PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMs![/b][/quote]

Im just a little confused with this scene. Why the hell does Donniger kill Bulwer. He wasnt even on the train.

Explanation please.
("He's a master" would do nicely, but im not getting my hopes up)

[quote name='House Stark' post='1503490' date='Sep 2 2008, 16.57']Im just a little confused with this scene. Why the hell does Donniger kill Bulwer. He wasnt even on the train.

Explanation please.
("He's a master" would do nicely, but im not getting my hopes up)[/quote]
There are no clues, only literary license. The scenes are not meant to give information, just entertainment if you fancy it.

Mods,

Why wasn't I included in the night scene? Do I not rate? I am more than a little hurt.

Also, I'd like to direct your attention to rules 3.3 (and feel free to reference rule 3.7):
[quote]3.3
As soon as a majority of votes have cast for one decision, the day is over. While the mods will post to officially declare this, the day actually ends as soon as the final vote is cast. Anyone lynched is now dead and cannot post on the thread any more. [b]When the mods post to announce their death they will reveal that player's alt, faction [i]and role[/i].[/b] Votes cannot be withdrawn and new votes cannot be made.[/quote]

According to your own rules, you would be revealing the role of the dead player. So Bulwer was...?

Tallhart FTW!

Hm, sorry I forgot to change that. I changed my mind, which is reflected in one of the later posts I made on the first page:
[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1500536' date='Aug 30 2008, 18.02'][b]Victory Condition[/b]
If only your faction remains. A win after a tiebreaker will amount to the same team. Cleon has no need for failures.
[b]CF[/b]
CF will give the faction a player belongs to and their alt. The role will not be given.
[b]Time[/b]
Days will last 30 hours and nights will last a maximum of 8 hours. This may change depending on if I am unable to get modding help.[/quote]
Should have gone back to fix the bigger rules post.

eta- I'll be sure to give you a large role in the morning scene ;). Which will be posted in 15 minutes.

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1503629' date='Sep 2 2008, 15.27']Reading the rules instead of scheming.... :uhoh:

Interesting approach to the game. :P[/quote]

I was looking for loop-holes in the rules. That is a type of scheming.

Have you no appreciation for the finer points of mafia?

[quote name='Blackfyre']eta- I'll be sure to give you a large role in the morning scene . Which will be posted in 15 minutes.[/quote]Shit. I hope that doesn't mean I am dead. LOLOL

"Ugh," Tallhart grumbled, "another hot and bright morning. I hate mornings."

Tallhart stretched and removed the linen he was using for comfort instead of his usual blankie that Weekapaug Snow had burned. "Damn that Northerner. He should have stayed a slave for whomever Jorah sold him to. Fuck. Little people, big power, it never works out." After wiping the crust from his eyes and crud from the edge of his mouth, Tallhart tenderly pulled off the linen and slowly got up to his feet.

With a yelp, Tallhart leapt back from the grisly scene that was next to him. [i]Apparently someone had not liked what Stark had to say yesterday or at some point during the night,[/i] Tallhart thought to himself as he inspected the body. Stark’s eyes were wide with terror, one hand grasping a dagger that was hilt deep in his left side, the other clenched in agony. His chest was a bloody ruin, entrails leaking out of many savage cuts, and there was another, longer dagger that pierced his heart and was just barely poking out of his back. [i]Thank god I wore my brown pants.[/i]

He stood up after inspecting the first victim of the night and saw a number of the other people in the Plaza of Pride were staring at him, accusing. “I know it sounds ridiculous, but I didn’t hear ANYTHING last night,” Tallhart stammered. “I sleep very soundly when I have a blankie, even if it isn’t the one that I usually snuggle in and love so very very much.”

“Right,” Drumm said. “You stay up talking with anyone else? I was talking with him almost all night, so I’m sure everything is fine,” Drumm continued as he turned, “right Wylde?”

Wrong Wylde. Wylde lay face down, his skull in two pieces from the blow of a double-headed axe. His upper body was mostly unmolested other than some pretty disrespectful messages and drawings that seemed to have been made with his own blood. “Where are his legs?” someone whispered in horror.

Weekapaug Snow then strode in, “Breakfast is served! It should be a delicious one, I had a wild time making it!“

[b]House Stark [/b](Grief) of the Brave Companions has been killed, as has [b]House Wylde [/b](LCOTNW) also of the Brave Companions.

It is day 2.

9 players remain: Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Tallhart, Volmark.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

9 players have not voted: Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Tallhart, Volmark.

30 hours remain.

Archived