Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

OMG.... Is an entire group gone?

Stark, Wyle, AND Bulwer, were all brave companions.

Good Job everyone.

Now can anyone explain this to me?
[quote name='Butcher']"Good, now it is fair," the Butcher said to the confusion of the crowd. "[b]Some of you are from mercenary bands and some are not[/b]. You all have a goal. Live. I have given aid to each group of mercenaries with a few slaves of my own who know their task. If you and your unknown supporters live, then your mercenary group will get the contract to defend the city and to train my new group."[/quote]What does it mean some are not mercenary bands. Are there some players out there who have a different objective than the rest of us?

Tallhart=paranoid

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1503671' date='Sep 3 2008, 00.54']OMG.... Is an entire group gone?

Stark, Wyle, AND Bulwer, were all brave companions.

Good Job everyone.

Now can anyone explain this to me?
What does it mean some are not mercenary bands. Are there some players out there who have a different objective than the rest of us?

Tallhart=paranoid[/quote]

I think this is referring to those slaves that have been recruited as symps:

[quote]Symp-You aren't a member of any mercenary band, or rather weren't. You've been thrown into this situation and make the best of it. It is more than likely that if your band doesn't win Cleon's game, then you'll be turned into chum. Or maybe into some tasty steaks for whomever Cleon is serving dinner to. You must try to do whatever you can to propel your team to victory. Fear not, however, you can still be successful even if your master dies.[/quote]

Interesting that you have read the rules from A to Z, but you don't remember your own role.

:idea:

[b]Tallheart [/b]is an FM! :ninja:

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1503671' date='Sep 2 2008, 18.54'][b]What does it mean some are not mercenary bands. Are there some players out there who have a different objective than the rest of us?[/b][/quote]

Hey, [b]Tallhart[/b], did you forget to read the role list so you could adequately lie?

[quote name='House Cockshaw' post='1503695' date='Sep 2 2008, 19.11']What's that, [b]Volmark[/b]? Symping old master Marbrand?[/quote]

I'd merit that with a response if it wasn't such a laughable attempt at saving your master.

For the record Marbrand and I posted within seconds of eachother.

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1503699' date='Sep 2 2008, 19.13']I'd merit that with a response if it wasn't such a laughable attempt at saving your master.

For the record Marbrand and I posted within seconds of eachother.[/quote]

What do you want, benefit of the doubt?

Tallhart as my master? [i]That[/i] is laughable.

Merlyn's, more like. I'd say the other way round though. Merlyn's symp.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503308' date='Sep 2 2008, 13.39']Sorry, but no. By time I wrote that, the Mod had already posted that all symps have partners.[/quote]

Oh really?

Post 110 -
[quote name='Merlyn']Ha basicly implied he didn't have a partner. Lord Voldermart said that symps had partners so that left the conclusion that Bulwer is a Master and therefore should be killed.[/quote]

Post 137 -
[quote name='Targ']Finally, there has been some confusion and I realized it probably was a little scummy of me to have changed a role in PMs and not on the role list so here you go. [b]All symps can communicate with other symps that belong to their own faction.[/b][/quote]

Looks like you've been caught in a lie, Merlyn.

[quote name='Merlyn']I was repeating the case on Bulwer (because it was asked for), nothing more.[/quote]

I know you were repeating the case, thats not the point. The point is [u]the way[/u] that you repeated the case. I think it was an unconscious slip on your part. You didn't phrase the point about partnered, communicating symps as if you had first hand knowledge of it. Rather, you explained that Volmark had said it. The (likely unintentional) implication is that you didn't know before Volmark said anything.

[b]Merlyn[/b]

It is day 2.

9 players remain: Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Tallhart, Volmark.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Tallhart ( Marbrand, Volmark, Merlyn)
1 vote for Merlyn ( Rykker)
1 vote for Volmark ( Cockshaw)

4 players have not voted: Donniger, Drumm, Pommingham, Tallhart.

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1503799' date='Sep 2 2008, 20.28']Oh really?

Post 110 -

Post 137 -

Looks like you've been caught in a lie, Merlyn.

I know you were repeating the case, thats not the point. The point is [u]the way[/u] that you repeated the case. I think it was an unconscious slip on your part. You didn't phrase the point about partnered, communicating symps as if you had first hand knowledge of it. Rather, you explained that Volmark had said it. The (likely unintentional) implication is that you didn't know before Volmark said anything.

[b]Merlyn[/b][/quote]
not a lie...a mistake. those things happened while I was at work and I would pop in and out every chance I got, but not reread anything. Not a huge worry on my part.

The way I responded was to not give away which I was, Master or Symp.

Besides, you all Know Marbrand and I are symp partners. :P

So are you the 3rd member of the Tall-Cock team?

I can assure you that I am symp, not master. But you can believe what you want.

However, I will encourage my vig partner to kill one of the people on my lynch mob tonight. And if my master didn't have the odd kill last night perhaps he'll do the same.

StormCrows FTW!

Marbrand, Volmark, [b]Merlyn[/b]. There is something going on there somewhere.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503813' date='Sep 2 2008, 19.37']So are you the 3rd member of the Tall-Cock team?[/quote]

Nope.

In case you missed it, my case against you started before anybody ever went after Tallheart.

If there's any attempt at distraction going on here, its people pushing us away from you, and onto Tallheart. Has me even more convinced that you are FM.

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1503837' date='Sep 2 2008, 20.57']Nope.

In case you missed it, my case against you started before anybody ever went after Tallheart.

If there's any attempt at distraction going on here, its people pushing us away from you, and onto Tallheart. Has me even more convinced that you are FM.[/quote]

Maybe people want me around cause I actually play :D

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1503844' date='Sep 2 2008, 21.02']There you go, I fixed that for you.[/quote]

So kind of you...I was really confused there for a bit...seems I thought I was a symp :P

If you are not a Storm Crow, then vote Tallhart. We'll eliminate that team tonight. Then it will be my team against your team. (Of course I am pretty sure you are a StormCrow)

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503846' date='Sep 2 2008, 20.07']If you are not a Storm Crow, then vote Tallhart. [u]We'll eliminate that team tonight.[/u] Then it will be my team against your team. (Of course I am pretty sure you are a StormCrow)[/quote]

Why would I vote for Tallheart when I'm more confident that you are FM?

And how do you know who is going to die tonight?

Archived