Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1503848' date='Sep 2 2008, 18.12']Why would I vote for Tallheart when I'm more confident that you are FM?

And how do you know who is going to die tonight?[/quote]
Number One has got you there!

Uh huh. Voting for me over Merlyn. That's lynching the symp to save someone else's master. Those someone elses... Probably Marbrand and Volmark.

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1503848' date='Sep 2 2008, 21.12']Why would I vote for Tallheart when I'm more confident that you are FM?

And how do you know who is going to die tonight?[/quote]

Why not vote for Tallhart if he is not on your team?

And you are mistaken to think I am an FM. Do you really think we would be that obvious? I may not be the best player, but I like to think I am a little better than that.

If we say in the thread who we want to die, our FM Masters will kill them. (at least if they are smart they will)

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1503824' date='Sep 2 2008, 20.44']I can assure you that I am symp, not master. But you can believe what you want.

However, I will encourage my vig partner to kill one of the people on my lynch mob tonight. And if my master didn't have the odd kill last night perhaps he'll do the same.

StormCrows FTW!

Marbrand, Volmark, [b]Merlyn[/b]. There is something going on there somewhere.[/quote]

Shit. Tallhart is not the FM. Either he or Cockshaw is a vig who can kill tonight.

That would make you the Master Rykker.

We need to kill one of these two and have our FM take care of the other at night.

Hey Marbrand...you have your healer partner heal me and I'll return the favor. We can take out the Tall-Cock team. Death to the StormCrows!

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503862' date='Sep 2 2008, 20.29']Why not vote for Tallhart if he is not on your team?[/quote]

Did you not read my last post? [u]I would rather vote for you[/u]. How is that difficult to understand? I think you are FM, and I want you to die.

It has nothing to do with Tallheart. It has everything to do with you. I rank [u]everyone[/u] below you right now, in terms of who I want to lynch.

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1503868' date='Sep 2 2008, 21.35']Did you not read my last post? [u]I would rather vote for you[/u]. How is that difficult to understand? I think you are FM, and I want you to die.

It has nothing to do with Tallheart. It has everything to do with you. I rank [u]everyone[/u] below you right now, in terms of who I want to lynch.[/quote]

I would rather win. :D

I just can't imagine what I did to make anyone think I was a leader. Is it my command style? Do I just have "it"? what ever "it" is.

I'm not the leader of my team. I am not a storm crow either. With a little thinking, you can narrow the teams down. I have all 3 remaining teams figured out. If you tried to do that, you would see I was not an FM.

But then, when you are an FM, and don't know who your team is, it is a lot harder to figure out. Right?

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503865' date='Sep 2 2008, 20.33']Shit. Tallhart is not the FM. Either he or Cockshaw is a vig who can kill tonight.

That would make you the Master Rykker.[/quote]

You decided I am part of the Stormcrows based on me supposedly defending Tallheart, and yet now you call me the FM master? :rolleyes:

You're "evidence" doesn't fit your conclusion.

[quote name='House Rykker' post='1503875' date='Sep 2 2008, 21.47']You decided I am part of the Stormcrows based on me supposedly defending Tallheart, and yet now you call me the FM master? :rolleyes:

You're "evidence" doesn't fit your conclusion.[/quote]

If Tallhart knows that there is a symp vig, he cannot be the Master.

I don't think you are on the 3rd team. I am pretty sure who they are, and you are not on my team. That leaves one team left for you.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503865' date='Sep 2 2008, 18.33']Shit. Tallhart is not the FM. Either he or Cockshaw is a vig who can kill tonight.

That would make you the Master Rykker.

We need to kill one of these two and have our FM take care of the other at night.

Hey Marbrand...you have your healer partner heal me and I'll return the favor. We can take out the Tall-Cock team. Death to the StormCrows![/quote]
Let's look at the Logic here.

According to Merlyn, he and Marbrand are on different teams.

But Rykker isn't on my team, and if he isn't on Merlyn's team, and he isnt' on Marbrand's team, and he isn't a brave companion, then we have 5 teams.

I don't think so.

Here is what I know.
Rykker isn't a StormCrow
Rykker isn't a Brave Companion.
Rykker isn't on Merlyn's team. (rather, Rykker isn't Merlyn's symp)

So one of the following must be true.
Marbrand and Merlyn are on the same team with Rykker different, so the threat of your two teams joining up is not a threat at all,

or

Marbrand and Rykker are on the same team with Merlyn different, and Marbrand knows you are full of it and is laughing his ass off at you with your inccorect conclusions. Sure he is going to go along with you as long as you go after someone besides Rykker, but Marbrand isn't going to let you take down his teammate who he knows isn't my master.

I hope the first scenario is true, so my FM master and my vig partner can waste you tonight... I mean you can't heal yoursleves, and no one else is going to heal you, because no one else cares if you are alive.

If scenario 2 is the case, then I don't think you have the votes needed to take "FM" Rykker out. But I am thinking we can get enough votes to lynch Merlyn. Let's see if Marbrand turns on you Merlyn. We'll see just where those alligences are.

Feel free to lay a vote on Rykker. I won't of course. Both Rykker and I want to lynch you, Merlyn.

[quote name='House Tallhart' date='Sep 2 2008, 22.13' post='1503892']
Let's look at the Logic here.

But Rykker isn't on my team, and if he isn't on Merlyn's team, and he isnt' on Marbrand's team, and he isn't a brave companion, then we have 5 teams.

I don't think so.

Here is what I know.
Rykker isn't a StormCrow

Marbrand and Merlyn are on the same team with Rykker different, so the threat of your two teams joining up is not a threat at all,

or

Marbrand and Rykker are on the same team with Merlyn different, and Marbrand knows you are full of it and is laughing his ass off at you with your inccorect conclusions. Sure he is going to go along with you as long as you go after someone besides Rykker, but Marbrand isn't going to let you take down his teammate who he knows isn't my master.

I hope the first scenario is true, so my FM

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1503892' date='Sep 2 2008, 22.13']Let's look at the Logic here.

I don't think so.

Here is what I know.
Rykker isn't a StormCrow

or

I hope the first scenario is true, so my FM master and my vig partner can waste you tonight... I mean you can't heal yoursleves, and no one else is going to heal you, because no one else cares if you are alive.

If scenario 2 is the case, then I don't think you have the votes needed to take "FM" Rykker out. But I am thinking we can get enough votes to lynch Merlyn. Let's see if Marbrand turns on you Merlyn. We'll see just where those alligences are.

Feel free to lay a vote on Rykker. I won't of course. Both Rykker and I want to lynch you, Merlyn.[/quote]

The symp Vig's kill tonight, not the FM. I want you or your partner lynched to prevent you from using your vig kill. I think you are the more likely vig since you brought it up.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1503897' date='Sep 2 2008, 19.19']The symp Vig's kill tonight, not the FM. I want you or your partner lynched to prevent you from using your vig kill. I think you are the more likely vig since you brought it up.[/quote]

[quote name='Blackfyre']FM- You are a mercenary. A coldblooded, but pragmatic, killing machine. Well, maybe not a killing machine, but you are pretty bad ass. Like, not someone that anyone would want to cross. Certainly not. In this case, you are a bit jittery because there is no backup and nowhere to..uhh..make a 'tactical flanking maneuver' to get out of a tight spot. This is a damn tight spot. You can kill at night, however you want to make sure the bastard dies and that it won't come back to you. Every other night ([b]starting either night 1 or night 2, the mods will let you know[/b]), you may PM the name of a player to kill.[/quote]
According to this, FM's kill both nights. Did you not read your role description? Oh, of course you did. The mods let you know... you killed last night, night 1, and assumed all FM did. You should probably read your PM [i]and[/i] the role description both to make sure you understand how a role works. I think that may be the nail in your coffin, FM Merlyn.

So, both vigs and FM kill tonight, yet you are still willing to vote the symp over the FM. That means you don't really think Rykker is my FM. Saving my real FM master for your night kill? You won't make it to night three to use it, I don't think.

I don't really have very much to add to last night's fruitful discussion. The case on [b]Merlyn[/b] seems as tight as it gets. I don't think it really makes sense to vote for anyone else. Even if I was Merlyn's symp (which I'm not, as I clearly stated in my second post in the game), I'd probably have to give in and just let him go.

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1503824' date='Sep 3 2008, 02.44']I can assure you that I am symp, not master. But you can believe what you want.

However, I will encourage my vig partner to kill one of the people on my lynch mob tonight. And if my master didn't have the odd kill last night perhaps he'll do the same.

StormCrows FTW!

Marbrand, Volmark, [b]Merlyn[/b]. There is something going on there somewhere.[/quote]

That convinces me of your innocence.

[b]Remove vote from Tallhart.[/b]

I somehow don't think that neither Tallhart, nor Merlyn, nor Rykker are FM.

1) Tallhart knew that there are symp-vigs

2) Merlyn mentioned that symp-vigs can kill this night in his post 231. Yes, a quick look into the rules might have helped an FM Merlyn to get that information, but the timing of his posts make me believe that he was reading Tallhart's post and writing his answers right afterwards.

3) Rykker is no FM because he is my healer partner. Second Sons, nice to meet you.

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1504089' date='Sep 3 2008, 10.20']Are you afraid of being night-killed, Marbrand? :)[/quote]

Not at all. My playing tactic has made me a likely target anyway. :smoking:

Now, let me suggest an alternative to Merlyn and Tallhart, who I both believe to be symps.

There are three players that fit into the FM behaviour pattern in such a game:

Pommingham, Drumm and Donninger.

All these three are low posters that try to avoid any discussion. They're hopping on existing mobs, they take the side of the majority in a discussion etc.

Ok, Pommingham has not joined the mob on Tallhart. Since Tallhart is not likely an FM, he might be his partner.

Donniger is very very quiet. If he is an FM, he must have nerves of steel, because he represents an easy lynch and NK target (see Wylde, for example).

That leaves Drumm, who is acting more ooportunistic than the other two. I bet that no one here has him on his list of suspects - which is a sure sign that he is an FM.

[b]Drumm[/b]

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1504088' date='Sep 3 2008, 03.19']3) Rykker is no FM because he is my healer partner. Second Sons, nice to meet you.[/quote]

Either that or he's your FM master whom you'd like to help survive (survive lynches, I guess). I would believe that claim if Rykker has some kind of code pointing to you. Otherwise...

Archived