Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1504091' date='Sep 3 2008, 03.29']Now, let me suggest an alternative to Merlyn and Tallhart, who I both believe to be symps.

There are three players that fit into the FM behaviour pattern in such a game:

Pommingham, Drumm and Donninger.[/quote]

Son, either you're a FM yourself, or you're a symp, in which case you're conveniently forgetting someone (your own FM), hoping the rest of the players will go after your "likely" targets (regardless of if they're FM or not), thus enabling you to win the game. While I can sympathise with that goal, I think your post reeks of intelectual dishonesty.

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1504094' date='Sep 3 2008, 10.35']Either that or he's your FM master whom you'd like to help survive (survive lynches, I guess). I would believe that claim if Rykker has some kind of code pointing to you. Otherwise...[/quote]
So you have a code?

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1504099' date='Sep 3 2008, 10.50']So you have a code?[/quote]
Why didn't you ask Tallhart about a code? You seem to believe him (I don't understand why, it was very probable bluff) AND you removed vote exactly after it was promiced that anybody on that train was likely vig-kill or FM-kill. For me, it looks like you are very careful about not being targeted. Would a symp refuse to participate in reasonable lynch because of a threat of that sort?

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1504131' date='Sep 3 2008, 05.29']Why didn't you ask Tallhart about a code? You seem to believe him (I don't understand why, it was very probable bluff) AND you removed vote exactly after it was promiced that anybody on that train was likely vig-kill or FM-kill. For me, it looks like you are very careful about not being targeted. Would a symp refuse to participate in reasonable lynch because of a threat of that sort?[/quote]

I actually believe it's all just a plot to save Merlyn, which is why it bugs me that Rykker's in this. Maybe a Marbrand+Merlyn team with Rykker as FM?

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1504131' date='Sep 3 2008, 12.29']Why didn't you ask Tallhart about a code? You seem to believe him (I don't understand why, it was very probable bluff) AND you removed vote exactly after it was promiced that anybody on that train was likely vig-kill or FM-kill. For me, it looks like you are very careful about not being targeted. Would a symp refuse to participate in reasonable lynch because of a threat of that sort?[/quote]
Tallhart told us that his symp team has a vig, which is reason enough for me to believe that he is a symp himself, because my team has also a vig. Since you have no clue why I knew that Tallhart is not an FM, you obviously don't know that each symp team has a vig. In conclusion, you are an FM and you need to die.

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1504150' date='Sep 3 2008, 06.02']Well, voting out Tallhart would definitely save Merlyn?[/quote]

Yeah, I think that Tallheart was right and Volmark is the third element in the Marbrand+Rykker equation, meaning that he's an FM if Marbrand is telling the truth about Rykker and a symp if he's lying. Which means Marbrand dropped the case against Tallheart in an honest effort to catch a FM (other than his own).

ETA: In which case, if Drumm is a FM he could easily be Merlin's.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1504169' date='Sep 3 2008, 06.26']Drumm is my healer partner. We can lynch him if you like. Then I won't have to worry about him stopping a kill of one of you guys. I hate the healer role in this game. It is counter productive.

eta: yes, that makes me the vig[/quote]

Well [i]I[/i] hate how people keep claiming someone else as their healer partner. The fact that you're a vig (if you're naively telling the truth) also makes you an apetizing lynch, since you can kill tonight.

ETA: Hate here meaning I find it incredibly suspicious...

3 votes for Tallhart ( Volmark, Merlyn, Drumm)
2 vote for Merlyn ( Rykker, Tallhart)
1 vote for Volmark ( Cockshaw)
1 vote for Drumm (Marbrand)

To get a consenses, two teams are going to have to combine. I prefer the Sons mainly because I like Marbrand. BTW, you might want to know it is possible Marbrand was targeted night one as he was healed and there were only 2 deaths.

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1504176' date='Sep 3 2008, 07.39']Well [i]I[/i] hate how people keep claiming someone else as their healer partner. The fact that you're a vig (if you're naively telling the truth) also makes you an apetizing lynch, since you can kill tonight.

ETA: Hate here meaning I find it incredibly suspicious...[/quote]

So when I want to lynch a vig (tallhart) everyone wants to lynch an FM. I calim vig, and now we want to lynch Vigs. How very convenient for you. Save Pommingham the FM of the StormCrows.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1504169' date='Sep 3 2008, 13.26']Drumm is my healer partner. We can lynch him if you like. Then I won't have to worry about him stopping a kill of one of you guys. I hate the healer role in this game. It is counter productive.

eta: yes, that makes me the vig[/quote]
Wait, so Drumm knew that you are a vig, but he still did not understand why Tallhart's comment about the vig was proof that Tallhart is a symp? The first thing Rykker and me did was to tell each other our roles and discuss the role distribution. We were fairly sure that every team had the same roles.

[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1504194' date='Sep 3 2008, 08.01']Wait, so Drumm knew that you are a vig, but he still did not understand why Tallhart's comment about the vig was proof that Tallhart is a symp? The first thing Rykker and me did was to tell each other our roles and discuss the role distribution. We were fairly sure that every team had the same roles.[/quote]

Have you noticed how much he has been around? We've had 2 very brief conversations. I feel like I am carrying my team.

You’re a very reasonable person Marbrand. If Tallhart is the the StormCrow’s Vig and we lynch him, Ryyker heals me and Drumm heals you, we kill Cockshaw and Pommy and eliminate the StormCrows.

Tomorrow it is a tie and points will decide the game. If Cockshaw is the vig, it is more likely my team will be targeted since I have gone after the StormCrows the harderst and tomorrow your team wins.

Your odds of winning are best if you work with me.

It is day 2.

9 players remain: Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Tallhart, Volmark.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Tallhart ( Volmark, Merlyn, Drumm)
2 votes for Merlyn ( Rykker, Tallhart)
1 vote for Drumm ( Marbrand)
1 vote for Volmark ( Cockshaw)

2 players have not voted: Donniger, Pommingham.

Just over 16 hours left. I will be gone from 3-9/10 EST, so unless Pebs is on, things will slow down unfortunately.

Archived