Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1504672' date='Sep 3 2008, 14.13']No, I am saying I know the difference, not even that I had lied. I love the way you jump to conclusions. You are an FM and will get lynched today. I will see to it.[/quote]

Bah. You had to edit that post. And I'm not even a FM, you're the one jumping to conclusions.

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1504728' date='Sep 3 2008, 15.06']Bah. You had to edit that post. And I'm not even a FM, you're the one jumping to conclusions.[/quote]

Not jumping to conclusions, process of elimination.

You fit the FM profile.

Tallhart & Cockshaw’s posts indicated they knew about each other, so therefore partners.

Rykker and Marband have claimed to be partners.

Drumm and I are Partners.

That leaves 3 players as possible FM: Donninger, Voldy and you.

Of course, when you were up to 3 votes yesterday, Marbrand did steer the lynch away from you. Just a little confusing as Ryyker seems willing to vote for you.

What this really tells me is Rykker is the FM and didn’t know you were on his team. He’ll figure it out when Marband doesn’t vote you. No worries, you won’t be lynched. We need healers from the other teams to stay alive.

This also means Donninger is the Storm Crow’s FM. We could all vote him out. You willing?

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1504880' date='Sep 3 2008, 23.47']No posts in over 2 hours?

I'm back. I have PMed my partner to [b]vote Donninger[/b], but if you'll look you'll see it will be a while before he comes back.[/quote]
But Donniger is not allowed to vote for himself. Read the rules!

P.S.: We are waiting for someone to finish your master!

[quote name='House Tallhart' post='1504912' date='Sep 3 2008, 18.18']Merlyn...

Why do you keep instisting that FM only kill on night one when the rules clearly say some kill night one and some kill night 2.[/quote]

it is not clear in the rules. it says "or" I figure the FM and the Symps will kill on opposite nights. It is just logical that you will not have more than 4 killers working at any one time.

Pebs here.

Lots of interesting things happen. Please use your imagination.

Donniger wakes up and wacks Drum with a paperweight.
Drum falls and impailes himself on a spike.
Ther is lots of blood, guts and gore.

[b] House Drum - Malc of the Golden Company[/b] is Lynched. It is night send in your PMs

Sorry Malc, I do not have Admin Access. Your gonna have to wait for Week to spoil you.

It is day 2.

9 players remain: Cockshaw, Donniger, Drumm, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker, Tallhart, Volmark.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Drumm ( Marbrand, Rykker, Pommingham, Tallhart, Donniger)
2 votes for Tallhart ( Volmark, Drumm)
1 vote for Donniger ( Merlyn)

1 players have not voted: Cockshaw.

Archived