Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House Targaryen

Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

Recommended Posts

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1504937' date='Sep 4 2008, 00.47']I ummm may not be able to kill :innocent:[/quote]

No?


* shows his big fat dagger to Merlyn *


See? And now....


* pushes his dagger into Drumm's heart multiple times *


Ok? It's easy, I tell ya! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote name='House Marbrand' post='1504948' date='Sep 3 2008, 19.06']No?


* shows his big fat dagger to Merlyn *


See? And now....


* pushes his dagger into Drumm's heart multiple times *


Ok? It's easy, I tell ya! :thumbsup:[/quote]


ewwww, that is so messy. *steps back to avoid the blood spray*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well Merlyn, like I said I like you, I hope Rykker heals you so Team StormCrow does not kill you and blame it on me. (I killed night 1 anyway.) I am a man of my word here and I was oh so looking forward to cooperation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote name='House Donniger' post='1504956' date='Sep 3 2008, 19.11']Well Merlyn, like I said I like you, I hope Rykker heals you so Team StormCrow does not kill you and blame it on me. (I killed night 1 anyway.) I am a man of my word here and I was oh so looking forward to cooperation.[/quote]


:love: I really like cooperation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote name='House Donniger' post='1504956' date='Sep 3 2008, 19.11']Well Merlyn, like I said I like you, I hope Rykker heals you so Team StormCrow does not kill you and blame it on me. ([i]I killed night 1[/i] anyway.) I am a man of my word here and I was oh so looking forward to cooperation.[/quote]


You killed on night one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are all tired, but too scared to sleep and shut your eyes. However you need your rest and fatigue fills your limbs like molten lead. You chose the spot Cockshaw on your left and Rykker in that funny read top to your right. No-one says a word as you continue your silent vigil, staring into the eyes of Volmark.

You dream. Or more realistically have a nightmare. You watch as a faceless black clad shadow :ninja: Somersaults into the middle of your group Brandishing a Black and Decker nail gun, it attacks a sleeping form. Nailing its victims feet to a wooden frame supporting a giant metal hamster wheel. Quickly the victims wrists are fastened to the outside of the wheel. The Black clad Shadow looks directly at you. Terror grips you as you pray the shadow will leave you alone. With a twinkle in its eyes ;) the Shadow plugs the wheel in*.

Gradually the metal Hamster Wheel changes colour and states to glow Cherry red. The Hapless Victim Screams fill your ears as his flesh shoulders where it touches the wheel. Then to your Horror, and the Victims dismay the wheel starts to turn. Slowly tentioning his body as its pulled away from his nailed feet. His bones breaking one by one as the wheel turns and his flesh melts.

Hours pass, and the Victims screams had turned to whimpers and finally stopped. Yet still the Wheel turned and glowed its terrible heat. His cloths had long burnt and the victims body had turned into sizzling goo. Realization dawns on you. This was no dream, and that Goo is all that’s left of [b]Volmark – Anatole Kuragin- of the Golden Company[/b]

At least it your still alive, and nothing bad has happened. Well I say bad, but you do seem to be unable to move your arms or legs for that matter. Hmmm, something is not quite right, you don't remember that happening. Maybe you passed out when Volmark's burning stench filled your nostrils. And What is that on your Stomach? A metal cage. And there's something in it! You can feel the creature turning round seeking an exit.

Oh no, This is not gonna be a good night. Mad hysterical Laughter rings in your ears, it drowns out the sizzling sound and the occasional Gloop as the final drips from Volmark Spash into the growing puddle of goo. A person stands over you. You gasp as you recognize this person, you may even have made a deal or two with them. Perhaps this is their revenge after all you steal his Sister. It wasn't rape, she did Baa her approval.

You captor leans over and the cage begins to heat. You can only watch in terror as the trapped Rat attempts to escape. It can't bite through Iron Bars. [url="http://www.bradingtheexperience.co.uk/images/chamberofhorrors_r3_c7.jpg"] Agonising pain sweeps through your body as the Rat slowly eats a path through your intestines. Scattering your guts, then eating thought your side[/url] Yet you are still not dead and the rat has escaped.

Just as your starting to think you may just survive this your captor pours acid into your face. Your eyeballs hissing steaming burst from your face. Your skin blackens and burns and your skull melts into your blood.


Everyone else wakes up to find one pool of sizzling molten Volmark. And one partially eaten corpse with steeming melted head belonging to [b]Tallhart – West for the StormCrows[/b]



* How the Shadow got hold of a modern day power tool and an electricity supply you have no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It is day 3.

6 players remain: Cockshaw, Donniger, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

6 players have not voted: Cockshaw, Donniger, Marbrand, Merlyn, Pommingham, Rykker.

30 hours remain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well Merlyn, I see you are still alive and so is my team, since you have been my favorite since day 1 when I was picking a fake person to symp, would you like to be an honorary Second Son and help us vote out Pommingham? I promise I will not kill you tonight, even if you do not reciprocate and vig me or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote name='House Donniger' post='1505208' date='Sep 3 2008, 22.39']Well Merlyn, I see you are still alive and so is my team, since you have been my favorite since day 1 when I was picking a fake person to symp, would you like to be an honorary Second Son and help us vote out Pommingham? I promise I will not kill you tonight, even if you do not reciprocate and vig me or something.[/quote]

Fake symping? That was more like a Red Sun (a well executed one, though, I admit).

If you want to join forces with the Second Sons then the game is pretty much over, Merlyn. As an alternative we could [b]go to night[/b], and see what the dawn brings.

More deaths are always fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There was supposed to be a dramatic pause for effect before my symps and my adopted buddy came and hammered you, but this was a little longer than anticipated. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote name='House Donniger' post='1505321' date='Sep 4 2008, 02.48']There was supposed to be a dramatic pause for effect before my symps and my adopted buddy came and hammered you, but this was a little longer than anticipated. :unsure:[/quote]

It's the problem of being an evil mastermind. Your henchmen are always either treacherous or incompetent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goddamnit! When I said "kill the enemies", I meant kill, not delay while the enemy talks us down. :mad: Is that not item #1 in the Evil Overlord handbook?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote name='House Donniger' post='1505325' date='Sep 4 2008, 03.03']Goddamnit! When I said "kill the enemies", I meant kill, not delay while the enemy talks us down. :mad: Is that not item #1 in the Evil Overlord handbook?[/quote]

Nope, it's "My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donniger, my friend, I have to check yet how to proceed this night. I am sure that Merlyn is not an FM, and Cockshaw has also behavig sympish, but I have to check this yet. Killing Pommingham sounds like a good idea, but I will talk to my friends, the numbers, during breakfast.

No need to hurry! :smoking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There are too many numbers apparently, which tells me that we have not won yet. :dunce:


Some things should be clear:


a) Cockshaw tried to defend Tallhart, hence Cockshaw is a symp

b) Tallhart knew that the symps have vigs, so he must be Cockshaw's partner

c) which means that Pommingham is their master

d) Merlyn is obviously a symp


Other things are not so clear:

e) we only had two kills tonight, which means that either Drumm was the Company's vig, which also means that Merlyn is their healer and Volmark was their FM

or

f) one of the vigs got blocked by a healer

g) Is Merlyn a vig or a healer?



[u]CONCLUSION:[/u]

We should kill one of Pommingham and Cockshaw tonight. Since we know that Pommy is able to kill, we should better take him out.


Edit: added point g)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×