Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House Targaryen

Mafia 56.5 - Cleon the Butcher wants to play a game...

Pommingham (Mentat) of the Stormcrows has been lynched.

Second Sons win!

Sorry, just caught this on my way out, be back later for spoiling, etc. etc. edit: nevermind I did move it.

SPOILER: Roles
Golden Company
House Drumm- theMalcolm -FM/BP
House Merlyn- Lany- Co-symp/vig
House Volmark- Anatole Kuragin -Co-symp/healer

Second Sons
House Rykker- WJ -FM/BP
House Marbrand- Piper -Co-symp/vig
House Donniger- Kat -Co-symp/healer

Stormcrows
House Pommingham- mentat -FM/BP
House Cockshaw- TGTBT- Co-symp/vig
House Tallhart- West -Co-symp/healer

Brave Companions
House Wylde- LCOTNW- FM/BP
House Stark- Grief -Co-symp/vig
House Bulwer- MTGAP- Co-symp/healer

[quote name='House Donniger' post='1505321' date='Sep 4 2008, 01.48']There was supposed to be a dramatic pause for effect before my symps and my adopted buddy came and hammered you, but this was a little longer than anticipated. :unsure:[/quote]

Sorry, I knew you wanted me to vote right then, but I had to play it safe and wait for Marbrand to confirm that you were his co-symp partner. Figured there was a small chance you were trying to trick me in a last second desperate gamble. :P

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1505399' date='Sep 4 2008, 07.20'][s]So what idiot healed an FM last night? Rykker should have been DEAD! [/s]

DAMNIT! BP FM?[/quote]

I never had anything to fear from you. :D

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1505405' date='Sep 4 2008, 07.28']:lol:

this was the most fun I have had in a long time. I want another merc game :)[/quote]
Well I don't. I was terribly confused. Maybe that's because LANY TOOK OVER MY AVATAR! Like game 56. :tantrum:
:thumbsup:

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1505405' date='Sep 4 2008, 07.28']:lol:

this was the most fun I have had in a long time. I want another merc game :)[/quote]

You played well.

And Piper and Kat were great symps. Especially Piper - he's our team MVP.

As soon as I realized that I had less information than most of the other players, I did my best to hold back and play a conservative game. Not an easy task for me.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1505420' date='Sep 4 2008, 08.44']You played well.

And Piper and Kat were great symps. Especially Piper - he's our team MVP.

As soon as I realized that I had less information than most of the other players, I did my best to hold back and play a conservative game. Not an easy task for me.[/quote]

Thanks. It was the quiet play that tipped your hand. But it was not like I could do anything about it. :rolleyes:

I had a plan if Piper took my deal...if we took out all the Storm Crows, I was going to have my team go to night (if Drumm ever showed up) and take our chances with what happend then. Figured it was 50/50 taking out the right person.

Lany, I really did like you....I was planning to heal you the remaining nights so that Rykker wouldn't kill you.

But now that I see you tried to kill WJ anyway, I'll have to take that back. :devil:

Long live the Second Sons!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

WJ, damn I never guessed that you were that lame ass Rykker! :stunned:

No, very good played from your side, all you had to do was not to make any mistake, and that you did well. I only wished that you had somehow confirmed my suggestion that the FM were BP. Well, since you said nothing I took that as a 'yes'. :unsure:

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1506050' date='Sep 4 2008, 16.39']Long live the Second Sons!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

WJ, damn I never guessed that you were that lame ass Rykker! :stunned:

No, very good played from your side, all you had to do was not to make any mistake, and that you did well. I only wished that you had somehow confirmed my suggestion that the FM were BP. [b]Well, since you said nothing I took that as a 'yes'[/b]. :unsure:[/quote]

:lol: I wish I had paid more attention to that exchange, or lack thereof

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1506142' date='Sep 4 2008, 23.50']:lol: I wish I had paid more attention to that exchange, or lack thereof[/quote]

We had lots of fun with Merlyn and Stark!

:love: