Mafia 57: The stowaways

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1517134' date='Sep 13 2008, 20.27']As I can't see how Drumm's avatar is in any way 'abstract', I have to assume that this is just a desperate, poorly-disguised attempt at defending against my incredible deductive reasoning. Well [b]Goodbrother? [/b] What do you have to say for yourself?[/quote]
I think since [b]Merlyn[/b] can't seem to stop joke voting, I'm going to start joke voting. I was trying to be the mature one, but you can only go so far before I snap.

[quote name='House Kenning' post='1516995' date='Sep 13 2008, 16.38']In fact, I do. Given the complete absence of the other innocent roles, there has to be an innocent lone wolf. And since there are no symps, the evil teams are consisted of either two killers or a killer and a lone wolf. Teams are almost certainly symmetrical.[/quote]
Way to read page one of 'How to look helpful: A Guide to Being Evil", have you gotten to page 2 yet? :)

eta- My av is a...giant...penis sea monster.

[quote name='House Botley' post='1517136' date='Sep 13 2008, 21.34']I think since [b]Merlyn[/b] can't seem to stop joke voting, I'm going to start joke voting. I was trying to be the mature one, but you can only go so far before I snap.[/quote]
Will you guys just stop voting for me... Please? Look, I'm already like halfway to being lynched, give or take a few. I don't want to dieeeeee :cry:

Seriously though, what the heck is Volmark's AV supposed to be? It disturbs me on many, many levels...

[quote name='House Harlaw' post='1517200' date='Sep 13 2008, 23.04']Where has everybody gone?!

It's lonely here, and there's a giant sea penis monster thing lurking somewhere :S

I'm off to bed. Will contribute properly later.[/quote]
There's not much to contribute at this point.

I think it's a kraken. You know why krakens are extinct? My penis ate them all. :pirate:

*Surfing, surfing USA*... Damn it, I hate that song. Stupid radio. Stupid Beach Boys. Stupid thread with nobody posting in it. Stupid stuff I have to do before going to bed.

Ah well, be back in the morning. Hopefully there's something interesting happenening then. Or at least something to talk about between now and then.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1517203' date='Sep 13 2008, 23.13']*Surfing, surfing USA*... Damn it, I hate that song. Stupid radio. Stupid Beach Boys. Stupid thread with nobody posting in it. Stupid stuff I have to do before going to bed.

Ah well, be back in the morning. Hopefully there's something interesting happenening then. Or at least something to talk about between now and then.[/quote]
Yeah. I hope it hits that perfect balance between nothing interesting and too much to read.

It looks like most of the people in this game are from the western end, so there won't be much activity while we're asleep.

[quote name='House Botley' post='1517218' date='Sep 14 2008, 06.47']Yeah. I hope it hits that perfect balance between nothing interesting and too much to read.

It looks like most of the people in this game are from the western end, so there won't be much activity while we're asleep.[/quote]

It's called portside, fool, not Western end! :tantrum:

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1517185' date='Sep 13 2008, 23.13']Seriously though, what the heck is Volmark's AV supposed to be? It disturbs me on many, many levels...[/quote]

It's clearly a [url="http://scifipedia.scifi.com/index.php/Tremors"]Graboid.[/url]

But, [b]Merlyn[/b], for having terrible taste in music. The Beach Boys had awesome songwriting and great harmony, even if the subjects of their songs were not always varied. :)

[quote name='House Wynch' post='1517232' date='Sep 14 2008, 07.22']It's clearly a [url="http://scifipedia.scifi.com/index.php/Tremors"]Graboid.[/url]

But, [b]Merlyn[/b], for having terrible taste in music. The Beach Boys had awesome songwriting and great harmony, even if the subjects of their songs were not always varied. :)[/quote]

Since rum, looting and parrots were no subject of their songs, they should have been fed to the sharks! :pirate:

Bah...I just looked at the time limit and...this is sad, but I may not be able to post again within that time limit. I'm going to be without computer access most of tomorrow and the day ends about 20 minutes after I get back, and I'm not sure whether I'll get back on time. But, I am going to bed now and will try to check in briefly in the morning, but I can't promise much more than a vote from me today.

More thoughts in a sec, I just realized a bunch of people were already voring for Merlyn and didn't realize that, so [b]remove vote[/b].

[quote name='House Stonetree' post='1517236' date='Sep 13 2008, 22.29']Since rum, looting and parrots were no subject of their songs, they should have been fed to the sharks! :pirate:[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_KY_d9MQv8"]Not true.[/url] Although they did not write this song, it was one of their biggest hits, and one of my favorites. It's totally almost a pirate song, since it's about sailing around the Caribbean, stealing, trouble, drinking, and feeling miserable and hung over.

We come on the sloop john b
My grandfather and me
Around nassau town we did roam
Drinking all night
Got into a fight
Well I feel so broke up
I want to go home

So hoist up the john bs sail
See how the mainsail sets
Call for the captain ashore
Let me go home, let me go home
I wanna go home, yeah yeah
Well I feel so broke up
I wanna go home

The first mate he got drunk
And broke in the capns trunk
The constable had to come and take him away
Sheriff john stone
Why dont you leave me alone, yeah yeah
Well I feel so broke up I wanna go home

I wanna go home, let me go home
Why dont you let me go home
(hoist up the john bs sail)
Hoist up the john b
I feel so broke up I wanna go home
Let me go home

The poor cook he caught the fits
And threw away all my grits
And then he took and he ate up all of my corn
Let me go home
Why dont they let me go home
This is the worst trip Ive ever been on

I wanna go home, let me go home
Why dont you let me go home

[quote name='House Wynch' post='1517241' date='Sep 14 2008, 07.38']Ok, [b]Merlyn[/b], you lying liar who lies (or overexaggerates), even with my vote you're still only at 3/7. Learn to count!

Good night, pie rats![/quote]
...Even worse vibes from this post. I dunno. The whole remove vote because they might not be back in time is alright. I don't see the point of it (I'd rather have my vote on someone, anyone, than no one at all if I don't think I'll return), but it's alright. Some people do that. It's the coming back to put the vote right back on Merlyn that's kinda weird. This one feels forced and overjustified to me. It feels a little nervous.

So, yeah. [b]Wynch.[/b]

It is day 1.

13 players remain: Botley, Drumm, Farwynd, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Kenning, Merlyn, Myre, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Volmark, Wynch.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Merlyn ( Goodbrother, Botley, Wynch)
1 vote for Botley ( Kenning)
1 vote for Drumm ( Saltcliffe)
1 vote for Goodbrother ( Merlyn)
1 vote for Harlaw ( Stonetree)
1 vote for Stonetree ( Myre)
1 vote for Wynch ( Drumm)

4 players have not voted: Farwynd, Harlaw, Orkwood, Volmark.

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1517251' date='Sep 14 2008, 02.07']...Even worse vibes from this post. I dunno. The whole remove vote because they might not be back in time is alright. I don't see the point of it (I'd rather have my vote on someone, anyone, than no one at all if I don't think I'll return), but it's alright. Some people do that. It's the coming back to put the vote right back on Merlyn that's kinda weird. This one feels forced and overjustified to me. It feels a little nervous.

So, yeah. [b]Wynch.[/b][/quote]
Fuck, you, Drumm, for stealing my thoughts.

I'll just add that putting his vote back seems weirder considering it was a joke vote. I mean, worrying about the number of joke votes on someone to the point where he goes back and checks the number of them....definitely overcautious. [b]Wynch[/b]

Archived