Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House Targaryen

Mafia 57: The stowaways

I encourage the use of smileys.

This here, for example: :pirate:

or this: :pirate:

this is also nice: :pirate:

especially in combination with :cheers:

or :tantrum:

It is day 1.

13 players remain: Botley, Drumm, Farwynd, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Kenning, Merlyn, Myre, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Volmark, Wynch.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Kenning (Stonetree)
1 vote for Botley (Kenning)

11 players have not voted: Botley, Drumm, Farwynd, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Merlyn, Myre, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Volmark, Wynch.

This is AK mod speaking, modtat has retired for the evening.

EDIT: Send us your thoughts!

[quote name='House Stonetree' post='1517021' date='Sep 13 2008, 18.03']I encourage the use of smileys.

This here, for example: :pirate:

or this: :pirate:

this is also nice: :pirate:

especially in combination with :cheers:

or :tantrum:[/quote]
:tantrum: is not pirateish at all. But I could go with :mellow: or :fence:

Btw, I like these avs. Other people, :smash: come out and play!

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1517038' date='Sep 14 2008, 00.30']Is it morning yet? :sick:[/quote]

No, it's "Hang Ol' Orkwood Day".

:mellow:

* fixes rope *

When all else fails, I find that it's best to just vote for the guy who looks like the Hand of Death. Right, [b]Drumm?[/b]

*Prays avatar isn't in any way skeletal or evil-looking*

Edit: Well, looks like I'm some sort of tornado/lightshow. This one's atually pretty decent.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1517058' date='Sep 14 2008, 00.55']When all else fails, I find that it's best to just vote for the guy who looks like the Hand of Death. Right, [b]Drumm?[/b]

Edit: Well, looks like I'm some sort of tornado/lightshow. This one's atually pretty decent.[/quote]
Actually, it's the Hand of Life. Unfortunately, it stopped working a while back--but the warranty had already ran out on me, so it's been like that ever since.

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1517104' date='Sep 14 2008, 02.24']eta: Saltcliffe's avatar FTW![/quote]
:agree:

I say we all kick out [b]Saltcliffe[/b] so the rest of our avatars look less ugly in comparison.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1517058' date='Sep 13 2008, 23.55']When all else fails, I find that it's best to just vote for the guy who looks like the Hand of Death. Right, [b]Drumm?[/b]

Edit: Well, looks like I'm some sort of tornado/lightshow. This one's atually pretty decent.[/quote]
Or go for the abstract avatar guy, [b]Merlyn[/b]?

Wow, everyone's avatar looks really great so far except Stonetree (sorry, no offence but it really is ugly...). Maybe I won;t have to base my day-1 cantidates on who makes my eyes bleed most this time.

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1517126' date='Sep 13 2008, 21.16']Or go for the abstract avatar guy, [b]Merlyn[/b]?[/quote]
As I can't see how Drumm's avatar is in any way 'abstract', I have to assume that this is just a desperate, poorly-disguised attempt at defending against my incredible deductive reasoning. Well [b]Goodbrother? [/b] What do you have to say for yourself?

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1517133' date='Sep 13 2008, 20.24']Wow, everyone's avatar looks really great so far except Stonetree (sorry, no offence but it really is ugly...). Maybe I won;t have to base my day-1 cantidates on who makes my eyes bleed most this time.[/quote]
I don't like the bony ones. Like Drumm and that one that's a hand. It doesn't sit right with me. I like Saltcliffe's avatar, but not his name.

ETA: I like my own avatar. It's all happy and calm.