Mafia 57: The stowaways

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Myre' post='1524449' date='Sep 19 2008, 09.58']So the game isn't over. Okay. Well this last vote is obvious for me. [b]Kenning[/b]

Botley, I'm going to ask you to not vote until I have a chance to make a case on Kenning.

Unless you want to vote for Kenning - if thats the case, by all means, go ahead. :pirate:[/quote]
Too late. This game's over.

[quote name='House Botley' post='1524463' date='Sep 19 2008, 10.09']It was me. :devil: Muahahahaha!!!![/quote]

Heh. Congrats then. Your reveal won the game for you. If we were going by behavior alone, I would have lynched you days ago. You were playing a horrible game up until the Friends claim.

So what happened to the real Friends?

It is day 7.

3 players remain: Botley, Kenning, Myre.

2 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Kenning (Botley, Myre)

1 players have not voted: Kenning.

"That was quick" said Blackfyre "I only had time to down a quart of rum before you'd offed another person. Still, from the looks of it [b]Kenning was indeed a vampire [/b]so you did well this time. Oh, actually, Botley, I seem to remember you suggesting ages ago that we could just search people for fangs or ninja gizmoes rather than staking everyone. It occurs to me that this is quite a good idea."

After a quick search, Myre and Botley were cleared. [b]They were both pirates[/b]

"Seems to me, we could have done that back at the start, and saved everyone's life" grumbled Botley

"Well, yeah" admitted Blackfyre, "but where would be the fun in that? And actually, I set up this whole crisis just so I could get rid of Myre. Seems I failed though". Blackfyre furrowed his brow and frowned in Myre's direction

"Well you'll get your wish, [i]captain[/i] Blackfyre" said Myre, "there's no way we three can steer this ship to land. We are doomed to die out here"

There was an awkward pause

"Anyone fancy some rum?" asked Botley

................................................................................
.................................................................................

Thanks for playing everyone, the game is over. And sorry for messing around with you. INNOCENTS WIN!

Because I can't spoil anyone, I shall post the role faction list here

Team Pirate:

The roleless innocents:

TheMalcolm as House Farwynd
Shadowbaby as House Drumm
West as House Saltcliffe
Whiskeyjack as House Myre
Kat as House Wynch
Too Good to be True as House Harlaw

The friends:

MTGAP as House Botley
The Bare Hand as House Goodbrother

The Pirate lone wolf:

Piper of Chaos as House Stonetree

The Vampire Killers:

Daedalus V2.0 as House Merlyn
Ser Spider as House Kenning

The Ninja Killer

Lany Cassandra as House Orkwood

The Ninja lone wolf:

Weekepaug as House Volmark

[quote name='House Myre' post='1524467' date='Sep 19 2008, 10.10']Heh. Congrats then. Your reveal won the game for you. If we were going by behavior alone, I would have lynched you days ago. You were playing a horrible game up until the Friends claim.

So what happened to the real Friends?[/quote]
HA!!!! That was funny. :smileysex:

That was ridiculously close. And I alt-guessed WJ on my third try. :pirate:

[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1524470' date='Sep 19 2008, 10.12']Thanks for playing everyone, the game is over. And sorry for messing around with you. INNOCENTS WIN!

Because I can't spoil anyone, I shall post the role faction list here[/quote]
When did you mess around with us?

Why can't you spoil us?

[quote name='MTGAP' post='1524485' date='Sep 19 2008, 11.20']Wait...one FM team had a LW and the other didn't? No one expected that![/quote]
You are certainly correct there.

Archived