BwB Eurocommie Spring/Summer Meet-Up 2009

Werthead

• 4 weeks later...
Just to rebump this thread.

We have 4 votes for the weekend of the 29th.
1 vote for the weekend of the 15th.

Plenty time still but it would be nice to have this sorted by January at least. :)

We could rename the thread also perhaps? York, England: Meet up 2009.

[s]just to complicate things, I'm gonna vote for the weekend of 23-24, since Thursday and Friday are days off for some religious reason.[/s]

nevermind, I read up and saw the other ones were race dates. [s]I don't really have a preference in that case[/s].

oh, wait, June 1st is a day off too. I vote for the latter date :P

If we're wanting to go for a race weekend then we should get this sorted pretty soon as accommodation will start to get booked up... looks like there's a strong lean towards the last weekend in May at this point, any strong protests?

btw - that is not me saying that I'm getting involved in organising this, not even sure if I can make it yet :P

I know my working days for the next semester now, and since I have to work monday morning, 7.30, I can definitively only come for the weekend of pentecoste (end of may). I also must be able to finish and hand in my doctoral thesis before that date. But I would really like to go to York now. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Yes. I (or someone else) will start a new thread in the New Year with the 29th of May York plan (if nobody comes up with something in the next couple of days). Doesn't seem like any other option has much in the way of support. Lets see what kind of numbers we'll have then. :)

Archived