True Blood

Brandon Stark

I think True Blood got more interesting as the season went on. It started out more social commentary, more spooky and eventually ended in its real comfort zone - which is basically the show Dallas with vampires.

I have no problem with trashy, stupid television - as long as it realizes that's what it is.

[quote name='Blaine23' post='1648630' date='Jan 14 2009, 11.00']Not only that, but the visual sequence to the opening credits is stunning as well. Best I've seen since Dexter.[/quote]

Oooh, I'm just the opposite! That whole opening sequence creeps me out. I watched the series on OnDemand or DVR'd it and always fastforwarded through the opening because it gave me the shudders! heh.

I finished reading all the books out in the series. Very interesting (to me) how things turn in the books (and I'll leave it at that to stay spoiler free).

[quote name='Blaine23' post='1648630' date='Jan 14 2009, 12.00']Not only that, but the visual sequence to the opening credits is stunning as well. Best I've seen since Dexter.[/quote]

I love the opening sequence to True Blood song and all, but I hate the opening to Dexter it almost maid me not watch the show and dexter is one of my favorite TV shows

I like the opening to Dexter. It sets up the creepy-humorous tone of the show very well, and I love the song. I dislike the opening to True Blood only because of that rapid-time decaying fox shot. God I hate that thing. It pops up everywhere. Why does everyone seem to love the damn decaying fox? Do people really hate foxes that much?

Archived