NHAW 2008

Lucky Pierre

[quote name='Harlot' post='1524757' date='Sep 19 2008, 14.26']I thought we weren't starting until Oct. 6. I need to know so I can turn off av's for work (and turn them on when I get home. :leer: )[/quote]

Nooo to Oct 6th!

Yes to Sept 29th!

:D

[quote name='Relic' post='1526115' date='Sep 21 2008, 13.16']this whole "im ready for NHAW" even tho its a month away thing seems like it flies in the face the original intent.[/quote]

what was the original intent? I thought it was fun, silliness and celebration of ourselves? With all the news lately, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with wanting a little fun and silliness. We need a break from the doom and gloom of the economy. (and it is only 2 weeks out, just about the same timing GD started the thread last year. IIRC)

[quote name='Putin's left nipple' post='1526414' date='Sep 21 2008, 19.57']LP just can't stand not sharing the hot naked pic malt took of him. :P[/quote]

I just wanna prove not all grannies are old :rof:

(ok, so I only learned about the g-baby today, but it's a good excuse)

[quote name='zakalwe7' post='1526410' date='Sep 21 2008, 19.51']Pretty much, yeah

If it means anything atall, it was originally down for first week in October[/quote]

dunno thought it was meant to be spontaneous

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1526362' date='Sep 21 2008, 18.56']what was the original intent? I thought it was fun, silliness and celebration of ourselves?[/quote]

[quote name='zakalwe7' post='1526410' date='Sep 21 2008, 19.51']Pretty much, yeah

If it means anything atall, it was originally down for first week in October[/quote]

Zak, you forgot the part how you wanted to see a certain someone's boobies. :P I thought that was the point of NHAW? :P

(I kid, I kid...kind of. Miss you both!)

[quote]dunno thought it was meant to be spontaneous[/quote]

Ach, it was just as much about seeing how many people we could sucker into doing it, so it's kinda nice two years on people are still doing it. ( or about to).

The timing generally revolved around Zak' birthday :P

(beginining of october)

Stick to beginning of October. Personally, I think Zak should be Master of Ceremonies in perpetuity, which means that he kicks it off by being the first person with a NHAW avatar. ;)

(I want to see a Zak+Needle avatar. Double the hat!)

Archived