NHAW 2008

Lucky Pierre

[quote name='Mya Stone' post='1526550' date='Sep 22 2008, 04.53']Zak, you forgot the part how you wanted to see a certain someone's boobies. :P I thought that was the point of NHAW? :P[/quote]
That's a load of BS. Zak had already seen my boobies by the time he came up with NHAW.

How come everyone seems to know when it starts and I don't? Is there some secret event discussion thread that I don't know about?

BTW I don't know who plans it, but in the future it would work better for me over the summer, for 3 reasons.

1. I have more time.
2. I have school, and looking at semi-naked pics at school is not always the best idea.
3. Photoshop and a few other similar websites are blocked at school, so I can't even see a lot of the pictures.

I still can do stuff at home, but the summer would give me more time.

ETA: Crud, I accidentally deleted the pic I took a while ago. It had cool effects and everything. :(

[quote name='MTGAP' post='1526816' date='Sep 22 2008, 14.42']How come everyone seems to know when it starts and I don't? Is there some secret event discussion thread that I don't know about?

BTW I don't know who plans it, but in the future it would work better for me over the [b]summer[/b], for 3 reasons.

[s]
1. I have more time.
2. I have school, and looking at semi-naked pics at school is not always the best idea.
3. Photoshop and a few other similar websites are blocked at school, so I can't even see a lot of the pictures.[/s][/quote]
1: Outdoor nakedness!!!!!

(mod hat) I would like to interupt this discussion of NHAW remind everyone to use common sense when setting up your NHA. People do view the boards in work environments. So, while showing a goodly amount of skin is fine (it wouldn't be NHAW without the avatars cleary being, well, naked) we have to have some limits. Since I think this limits should be clear to any reasonable person I am not going to spell them out here. Just, please don't put us mods in a position of having to take action during what has become one of the highlights to the board year. You can now return to your regularly scheduled discussion, already in progress (/mod hat off).

Thing is NAHAW brings some much needed hatness to the month of October. Nobody needs cheering up during the Summer, cos well ya know its the Summer. But October is a kind of depressing month, its when the days start getting shorter and darker (most of us in the Northern Hemisphere anyway), remember coming home from work in the dark? God I hate that.

So to put off the darkness of the coming winter months we all get naked and look at each others hats, nothing weird about that is there? :uhoh:

If you plan in advance you can take your NAHAW pics in the Summer and keep them under your hat till October ;)

So anyway take this thread as your two week warning - either for something you wish to avoid or for something oh so fun and HAT!

[quote name='Ran' post='1526652' date='Sep 22 2008, 03.13'](I want to see a Zak+Needle avatar. Double the hat!)[/quote]

Don't ruin Zak's sexxiness with that SKANK!

(Fee, I miss you like Britney Spears should miss her dignity.)

[quote name='Ser Lucky Pierre' post='1524764' date='Sep 19 2008, 11.28']Nooo to Oct 6th!

Yes to Sept 29th!

:D[/quote]

How about Monday, Oct 1, giving everyone the weekend to take their pictures?

Archived