Mafia 57.5

Shadowbaby

[quote name='Ser Spidey' post='1534653' date='Sep 28 2008, 19.03']All right. Since I'm your new co-mod, call me Ursula. Or Hans. Or something.[/quote]
Hans Gruber.

That means that we are all terrorists trying to sort out which is/are actually LA cop(s) (FM). See, I made a setting out of nothing!

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1534655' date='Sep 28 2008, 19.07']Hans Gruber.

That means that we are all terrorists trying to sort out which is/are actually LA cop(s) (FM). See, I made a setting out of nothing![/quote]

so you are saying that if we think someone innocent, they are really guilty, and we should let anyone we think guilty live?

I think this makes you look guilty, so you think i should let you live, but I hate when people say we shouldn't think them guilty because they are too guilty to be guilty. I'm not falling for it. :P

[b]Saltcliffe[/b]

eta:WTF is my av supposed to be? :o0

It is day 1.

9 players remain: Botley, Farwynd, Greyjoy, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Saltcliffe (Sunderly)
1 vote for Sunderly (Merlyn)
1 vote for Wynch (Saltcliffe)

6 players have not voted: Botley, Farwynd, Greyjoy, Orkwood, Stonetree, Wynch.

[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1534664' date='Sep 28 2008, 19.16']eta:WTF is my av supposed to be? o0[/quote]
Hell if I know.

[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1534664' date='Sep 28 2008, 19.16']eta:WTF is my av supposed to be? :o0[/quote]
[quote]House Sunderly of Saltcliffe - A drowned man, pink and pale, floating upright in a blue-green sea, his hair streaming upwards, as fish nibble at his limbs (© RMB)[/quote]

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1534709' date='Sep 28 2008, 20.02']Salty you damn terrorist I should have known :([/quote]
Why should you have known?

In my setting terrorists are the "innocents", so really...if you are against me you are the evils of the game.

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1534712' date='Sep 28 2008, 20.09']Why should you have known?

In my setting terrorists are the "innocents", so really...if you are against me you are the evils of the game.[/quote]

So you admit to being a terrorist, and everyone knows that terrorist are all killers.

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1534720' date='Sep 28 2008, 20.17']Jumping into conclusions so early? :thumbsdown:[/quote]
I'd like to trust him because he is from Saltcliffe...I just can't do it though.

Anyone else want to play mafia? We seem to be lacking quite a few folks.

So, I have a confession to make.

I am RI. I got it in my role description.

But I am unable to post during the day, U.S. If you are going to vote me out because I don't post much, then do it now.

There, I let you know ahead of time.

[b]Farwynd[/b] I can smell your wynd from far away.

[quote name='House Greyjoy' post='1534784' date='Sep 28 2008, 21.45']It stinks like the cushy life of the Riverlands or Kings Landing. It stinks like fat women who worship the Seven. It stinks like the gold of Lannisport, the wine of the Arbor, and the lemons of Dorne.

It stinks like Saltcliffe Island.[/quote]
Saltcliffe Island smells like sweat, shit, and sex. Your nose is confused.

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1534785' date='Sep 29 2008, 03.46']Saltcliffe Island smells like sweat, shit, and sex. Your nose is confused.[/quote]
Sweat like Manderly and his lamprey pies. Shit like Tywin Lannister's last go. Sex like the Lannister whore and her Kingslayer brother.

:owned:

[quote name='House Greyjoy' post='1534791' date='Sep 28 2008, 21.52']Sweat like Manderly and his lamprey pies. Shit like Tywin Lannister's last go. Sex like the Lannister whore and her Kingslayer brother.

:owned:[/quote]
More like all those all night, every night. How is that :owned:?

More like :smileysex: to me.

[quote name='House Botley' post='1534857' date='Sep 28 2008, 19.12']Hi there!

[b]Stonetree[/b], because nobody else mentioned him yet. We shouldn't allow people to stay under radars.[/quote]
hmmm.. then im gonna say [b]Botley[/b] cuz no ones mentioned you either :P

It is day 1.

9 players remain: Botley, Farwynd, Greyjoy, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Botley (Wynch)
1 vote for Farwynd (Greyjoy)
1 vote for Saltcliffe (Sunderly)
1 vote for Stonetree (Botley)
1 vote for Sunderly (Merlyn)
1 vote for Wynch (Saltcliffe)

3 players have not voted: Farwynd, Orkwood, Stonetree.

Archived