Mafia 57.5

Shadowbaby

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1536144' date='Sep 29 2008, 23.52']What are your thoughts about Orkwood, Merlyn, and Stonetree in particular?[/quote]
I am re-rereading that bit now. Bear with me if it takes a bit to go through it (thus why I am glad there wasn't 8 pages of posts today... 2 takes me awhile.

Farwynd.
As for you leaving your vote: that is up to you.

Would you be bothered if he was lynched? If so, I'd take it off.

Is there someone you'd rather see lynched? If so, I'd take it off.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1536159' date='Sep 29 2008, 17.57']I'm off to sleep about nowish. How much time do we have left? Do you want me to leave a vote on Botley?[/quote]
I wish you'd give more thoughts. Your choice to use or not use your vote is your own.

Day ends in 4hrs and 40minutes, so I'm not sure we're going to get enough participation to make any other legitimate lynchtrains. Who knows, maybe I'll be surprised (I'd like that).

(Unless the change goes in my direction :)).

eta- Wynch, where did you go? I thought you were giving a whole slew of thoughts. Now I am more annoyed that your thoughts amounted to trusting me and suspecting my main suspect.

Re: Saltcliffe/Merlyn

Typical day one barbs traded back and forth.

I do agree with Merlyn's answer here:
[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1535179' date='Sep 29 2008, 16.03'](although Orkwood still makes an impressive effort to avoid too much attention :unsure: )[/quote]
[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1535188' date='Sep 29 2008, 16.05']More impressive than Wynch, Botley, or Sunderly?[/quote]
[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1535273' date='Sep 29 2008, 16.54']Answer: yes

Reason: I know that these three are not participating, because they're not pretending to do so.[/quote]

eta: the rest of the post!

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1536060' date='Sep 29 2008, 17.19']If I was a FM I would try to actually impact others and tempt them to join me in a crusade against an innocent, and man it was so early in the game back when you started attacking me, how could I be able to attack anyone with 100% assurance?
Well now come to think of it, you attacked me that early in the game like you knew I was a FM while you didnt have any evidence nor case against me.[/quote]

I didn't know that you were an FM, nor do I know now. But you were using that kind of behaviour that FM sometimes use to stay under radar.

Anyway, your last posts make me feel a bit better, while I am feeling a bit worse for Wynch and Ser Spidey.

I have better impressions of Stonetree, who is making an effort to finally get a grip.

Saltcliffe might be an FM who chose the leader route, but is more likely an aggressive innocent.

I don't like how Farwynd tried to bury his case on Greyjoy - I still like it. I like his reaction to Saltcliffe's accusations though.

I also like how Botley hopped on the case.

I hate Greyjoy.

I have a 'fuzzy warm feeling' about Sunderly. Looks like an eager innocent to me.

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1536198' date='Sep 29 2008, 18.12']I didn't know that you were an FM, nor do I know now. But you were using that kind of behaviour that FM sometimes use to stay under radar.

Anyway, your last posts make me feel a bit better, while I am feeling a bit worse for Wynch and Ser Spidey.

I have better impressions of Stonetree, who is making an effort to finally get a grip.

Saltcliffe might be an FM who chose the leader route, but is more likely an aggressive innocent.

I don't like how Farwynd tried to bury his case on Greyjoy - I still like it. I like his reaction to Saltcliffe's accusations though.

I hate Greyjoy.

I have a 'fuzzy warm feeling' about Sunderly. Looks like an eager innocent to me.[/quote]
So you like everyone but Greyjoy and Wynch?

[quote name='House Merlyn' post='1536198' date='Sep 29 2008, 18.12']I didn't know that you were an FM, nor do I know now. But you were using that kind of behaviour that FM sometimes use to stay under radar.

I hate Greyjoy.

I have a 'fuzzy warm feeling' about Sunderly. Looks like an eager innocent to me.[/quote]

pssst. *whispers in ear* Ser Spider in a mod. ;)

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1536182' date='Sep 29 2008, 18.06']I wish you'd give more thoughts. Your choice to use or not use your vote is your own.

Day ends in 4hrs and 40minutes, so I'm not sure we're going to get enough participation to make any other legitimate lynchtrains. Who knows, maybe I'll be surprised (I'd like that).[/quote]

I wouldn't mind a Botley lynch. I don't much care for Merlyn either. Since you people haven't obliged and jumped on my Merlyn vote then let it be [b]Botley[/b]. I'll give you deeper thought tomorrow if I'm alive, but I've been busy today and it's way past my bedtime right now.

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1536182' date='Sep 29 2008, 15.06']eta- Wynch, where did you go? I thought you were giving a whole slew of thoughts. Now I am more annoyed that your thoughts amounted to trusting me and suspecting my main suspect.[/quote]
sorry my friend needed to use my computer to type up a paper. i guess all i can say is that im sorry i agreed with you, but i didnt just copy what you said i reached my conclusion on botley on my own, and if that bugs you so be it. im gonna quote greyjoy on this one and say "i dont care"

[quote name='House Wynch' post='1536232' date='Sep 29 2008, 18.25']sorry my friend needed to use my computer to type up a paper. i guess all i can say is that im sorry i agreed with you, but i didnt just copy what you said i reached my conclusion on botley on my own, and if that bugs you so be it. im gonna quote greyjoy on this one and say "i dont care"[/quote]
I like a target that plays tough.

Now that you are back, give us some more thoughts on other people.

Sunderly,
Bow chicka wow wowww! :love: mods.

[quote name='House Sunderly' post='1536210' date='Sep 29 2008, 18.17']pssst. *whispers in ear* Ser Spider in a mod. ;)[/quote]
I wish I could think up something witty to say to this. I really do.

---

It is day 1.

9 players remain: Botley, Farwynd, Greyjoy, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Botley (Wynch, Saltcliffe, Sunderly, Greyjoy, Farwynd)
2 votes for Greyjoy (Merlyn, Botley)
1 vote for Farwynd (Orkwood)
1 vote for Saltcliffe (Stonetree)

[b]Botley has been lynched.[/b]

I... was not ready for this. Um. You all sit in a circle, debate amongst yourself, throw bananas and fling poo, tell bad jokes, whatever floats your boat. Except for Botley. Botley's boat didn't float. You all decided it'd be fun to capsize him.

Botley eaten by a shark. Alas.

[b]It is night. Send your PMs.[/b]

Archived