Mafia 57.5

Shadowbaby

ok im a little busy so their might be some downtime between my posts, ill try and do my best tho

Stonetree- i havent seen alot of him so i dont really have much of an opinion tho

Orkwood- i never really liked up until now, he made some fishy moves at first but i think he explained them pretty thoroughly

[quote name='Shadowbaby' post='1536253' date='Sep 30 2008, 00.36']I wish I could think up something witty to say to this. I really do.[/quote]
I also wish you could. I'm certainly unable to.

Did I mention something about redundance? I'll beat you to the vote count next time...:devil:

ugh i got the name wrong, sorry i meant Farwynd and i was talkin about his bad joke that kinda made me nervous when i read it the first time. i also wasnt crazy about when he asked if he should vote for Botley. it made me think he might have a partner he was double checking with.. or he might be just making sure no one else had anything to say

[quote name='House Greyjoy' post='1536289' date='Sep 30 2008, 00.50']Why?

No need to be specific. Accidently spoiled, behavior, etc. will suffice.[/quote]
He insulted me. I'm not even playing in this game. :(

Gah. :rolleyes: He's as alive as you are.

[b]House Merlyn was ressurected by the powers Spidey-mod developed while dying of boredom over his homework.[/b]

[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1536144' date='Sep 29 2008, 23.52']That's pretty much what I expected. I don't feel foolish for giving you a little bit of defense before. I'd like to hear more from you, you're off to a good start. What are your thoughts about Orkwood, Merlyn, and Stonetree in particular?[/quote]
RE Orkwood, Merlyn, Stonetree.

I find myself agreeing with post-joke Orkwood as I reread him... perhaps I should say I agreed with his thinking process, but not always what he said. (Calling something/someone "gay" is so 2001.)

Merlyn: I think Merlyn was a hot mess. Agressive leaning toward overly agressive. [s]Dead now.[/s] [color="#FF0000"]Perhpas I am clueless, but I thought he'd actually been mod-killed.[/color]

Stonetree: Not much to go on, but when he posts it appears to be thought out.

Salty: I agree here:
[quote name='House Saltcliffe' post='1535621' date='Sep 29 2008, 20.09']I've been active and placed myself in the forefront...is that what you have a problem with? What type of player do you think would most likely get investigated N1? What type of player do you think would most likely get NKed N1?[/quote]
I certainly hope you get investigated night one (geez, that's now!) Hint hint to the finder.

im starting to trust Merlyn (even if he voted for me) because it seems like his awnsers are you usually pretty well thought out most of the time. also glad to see you werent modkilled and i hope you can learn to trust me soon

ETA: im gonna run off and get dinner, just lettin u kknow so i dont mysteriously disappear again

So.

The night is dark. You're all afraid of dark. Dunno why, it's your parents' fault. Anyway, you're shitting your pants. And then someone tells you about the killers.

-'Killers? Um...do you eat that? I'd like to eat. I like jello.'-says (fill in according to your opinion on who'd be the most likely to say this).

-'No, you fool, the killers are those people we were supposed to be looking for yesterday!'-comes an angry voice.

-'Why? They give jello away?'

-'No, they kill people!'

-'Is that...bad?'-comes the third voice.

-'Worse than the dark?'-4th voice sounds really terrified.

-'Lalalalalala...I can't hear you....No, YOU shut up!'-you hear someone talking to himself.

-'You're all a bunch of morons.'-says the angry voice.-'It's far worse than the dark. But it's easy to defend. If we close our eyes, the killers can't see us. That way, there is only the dark to be afraid of.'

-'Yeah!'

-'You're absolutely right!'

-'I want jello!'

-'Sounds like a nice plan.'

-'No, YOU shut up!'

After some more arguing, and nerves getting so thin you could wrap a handful of them around the Earth 78 times without using up all of it, you decide to close your eyes. And you just stand there with your eyes closed. After some time, you start feeling like complete idiots. Just as you're about to open them, you hear a weird...squiggly noise. You all open your eyes instantly.

Except Greyjoy.

His eyes are already open. He seems to be lookig directly at each of you. From...high above. His blood, so thick it's hardly a liquid any more, slowly falls, drop by drop, just to explode on the marble floor of whatever place you're trapped in...the drops sound like war drums to your tortured brains...

plink....

PliNk...

PLINK...

Greyjoy has been hung by his hands from the ceiling, old skool inquisition style. His ribs are streching in awkward directions and angles out of his freakishly pale skin. On his stomach, there is a giant....something, barely recognizable because of the blood pouring slower and slower and even slower out of upper part of what used to be his body. Finally you realise it's a squid. Its tentacles, outlined by a thin red line, disturbingly lively on his canvas-like skin seem to be going up Greyjoy's back...and arms...

Plink...

...up to the rope...shiny rope. The material had you confused for a while...but then you realised...it's just too...organic to be anything but...

-'Jello!'

...Greyjoy's own guts. His own guts, cut out of his living body with a calmness of a slow river, and a cruelty of a green piano.

[b]House Greyjoy has been killed.

It is day 2.[/b]

7 players remain: Farwynd, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

7 players have not voted: Farwynd, Merlyn, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Sunderly, Wynch.

Bah. I was hoping to get to post before the end of the day (stupid work requiring....working :|) but I see you've lynched Botley already.

Answer to Saltcliffe: No, I don't think Orkwood can do no wrong, I just didn't understand why his great offense seemed to be...ah...laid-back-ness.

Archived